Skip to content

Official Browns at Steelers MNF Game Thread

The Browns Board
375 33 10.1k
  • Why can’t they just line up and run a play? 
    All the motion just causes problems 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @browns149 said:

    Why can’t they just line up and run a play? 
    All the motion just causes problems 

    That motion allowed Landry to get open. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Why can’t they just line up and run a play? 
    All the motion just causes problems 

    That motion allowed Landry to get open. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @tiamat63 said:

    That motion allowed Landry to get open. 

    It also caused a false start

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #36

    DBs are tackling well.  

  • I was against baker manziel from day 1...i played along for a few years...he sucks..im done with him..

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @kvoethe said:

    I was against baker manziel from day 1...i played along for a few years...he sucks..im done with him..

    I admit I was wrong about Wyoming's QB. I thought Mountain West and his overthrowing inaccuracy in pro days was a killer.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #38

    They'll go for it. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #39

    YES

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Nice stop D 

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #41

    5yds on 1st with Chub.... last he'll get it 

  • @kvoethe said:

    I was against baker manziel from day 1...i played along for a few years...he sucks..im done with him..

    I admit I was wrong about Wyoming's QB. I thought Mountain West and his overthrowing inaccuracy in pro days was a killer.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @texasag1969 said:

    I admit I was wrong about Wyoming's QB. I thought Mountain West and his overthrowing inaccuracy in pro days was a killer.

    To fair, there is nothing from Josh Allen's tape that would indicate what he is today. Nada...

    In fact, Josh was one of the worst QB's in the NFL his first two seasons while the team around him struggled to float his play.   If that same level of play was brought to CLE, doubt this front office would have had the patience to see it through like BUF has.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Run the ball

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Why is he playing?

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Baker's been hitting guys right in the hands.  Too bad they play the defensive line.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I admit I was wrong about Wyoming's QB. I thought Mountain West and his overthrowing inaccuracy in pro days was a killer.

    To fair, there is nothing from Josh Allen's tape that would indicate what he is today. Nada...

    In fact, Josh was one of the worst QB's in the NFL his first two seasons while the team around him struggled to float his play.   If that same level of play was brought to CLE, doubt this front office would have had the patience to see it through like BUF has.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @tiamat63 said:

    To fair, there is nothing from Josh Allen's tape that would indicate what he is today. Nada...

    The Bills took him 7th overall, so they must have seen some different tape, or at least saw the tape differently... 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I admit I was wrong about Wyoming's QB. I thought Mountain West and his overthrowing inaccuracy in pro days was a killer.

    To fair, there is nothing from Josh Allen's tape that would indicate what he is today. Nada...

    In fact, Josh was one of the worst QB's in the NFL his first two seasons while the team around him struggled to float his play.   If that same level of play was brought to CLE, doubt this front office would have had the patience to see it through like BUF has.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @tiamat63 said:

    To fair, there is nothing from Josh Allen's tape that would indicate what he is today. Nada...

    In fact, Josh was one of the worst QB's in the NFL his first two seasons while the team around him struggled to float his play.   If that same level of play was brought to CLE, doubt this front office would have had the patience to see it through like BUF has.

    I agree on both points. Someone has done a nice job of fixing that cannon he has to more accuracy thatnhe ever showed before the NFL.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    To fair, there is nothing from Josh Allen's tape that would indicate what he is today. Nada...

    The Bills took him 7th overall, so they must have seen some different tape, or at least saw the tape differently... 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @d-bone said:

    The Bills took him 7th overall,

    I liked him.  Most didn't want him because of the competition he played.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    To fair, there is nothing from Josh Allen's tape that would indicate what he is today. Nada...

    The Bills took him 7th overall, so they must have seen some different tape, or at least saw the tape differently... 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @d-bone said:

    The Bills took him 7th overall, so they must have seen some different tape, or at least saw the tape differently... 

    See above. They saw the cannon and decided they could work with a guy that big with a big arm. The question is why did the Browns staff not see it.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    The game plan of throwing all over, with a guy that’s having ZERO success at throwing is stupid 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    To fair, there is nothing from Josh Allen's tape that would indicate what he is today. Nada...

    The Bills took him 7th overall, so they must have seen some different tape, or at least saw the tape differently... 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #51

    @d-bone said:

    The Bills took him 7th overall, so they must have seen some different tape, or at least saw the tape differently... 

    The Bills also took EJ Manuel. 

    They saw what Cal saw - "big, strong, AfC nOrTh Qb".  Same thing the Browns saw with Weeden.   And that's about it.

    The Bills just so happened to stumble across a kid who's physical tools they were patient enough to develop while working on the mentals. He's still prone to dumbass mistakes, but he's a farcry removed from how raw he was.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Steelers are running on us.

  • @d-bone said:

    The Bills took him 7th overall, so they must have seen some different tape, or at least saw the tape differently... 

    See above. They saw the cannon and decided they could work with a guy that big with a big arm. The question is why did the Browns staff not see it.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @texasag1969 said:

    See above. They saw the cannon and decided they could work with a guy that big with a big arm. The question is why did the Browns staff not see it.

    Gotta be able to see the forest through the trees sometimes.