Skip to content

Mayfield out Sunday. Surgery ASAP

The Browns Board
33 18 1.0k 1
  • Keenum vs Brandon Allen Sunday.

    Burrow "resting" for the playoffs. 

    Not how I or many imagined game #17 to be. Well, here's to a good tailgate!!!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @bob806 said:

    Keenum vs Brandon Allen Sunday.

    Burrow "resting" for the playoffs. 

    Not how I or many imagined game #17 to be. Well, here's to a good tailgate!!!

    Yep-not playing Mixon either for covid pos test.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I think it's a matter of playoffs - they wanted it so bad, everything was going wrong,

    Keenum's arm is fading - I think that is why they didn't go to him until now.

    Playoffs gone, now he can play. The sad part is, Baker hasn't been himself - and irate disapponted fans

    who don't know better, blame it all on Baker.

    Baker Mayfield completed just 60.4 percent of his passes, threw just 17 touchdowns and gave away 13 interceptions. There were 43 sacks and a dozen batted down passes. Pro Football Focus graded him as the 30th-best quarterback in a 32-team league. He ranked 26th in yards per attempt, at 7.2.

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @vambo said:

    Baker Mayfield completed just 60.4 percent of his passes, threw just 17 touchdowns and gave away 13 interceptions. There were 43 sacks and a dozen batted down passes. Pro Football Focus graded him as the 30th-best quarterback in a 32-team league. He ranked 26th in yards per attempt, at 7.2.

    From NFL football fans to the "experts", It seems everyone outside of Cleveland thinks Baker sucks.

  • @kegeratorz said:

    Baker always has something to say. No reason to say anything, however, he felt compelled once again to announce his displeasures. And if he isn't talking, his wife is. Some people just love drama, and most of the time those same people are the disfunction.

    Typical of today's snowflake youth...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @nickers said:

    Typical of today's snowflake youth...

    Please elaborate how you are tougher than Baker Mayfield. 

  • @vambo said:

    Baker Mayfield completed just 60.4 percent of his passes, threw just 17 touchdowns and gave away 13 interceptions. There were 43 sacks and a dozen batted down passes. Pro Football Focus graded him as the 30th-best quarterback in a 32-team league. He ranked 26th in yards per attempt, at 7.2.

    From NFL football fans to the "experts", It seems everyone outside of Cleveland thinks Baker sucks.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @gorka said:

    From NFL football fans to the "experts", It seems everyone outside of Cleveland thinks Baker sucks.

    30 out of 32? Hope springs eternal for the Baker crowd.   Too used to seeing Brandon We-Done and Deshone Kizer stink up the place. Daummm  Baker is the Bomb!!!   

    @dutch-oven said:

    Please elaborate how you are tougher dumber than Baker Mayfield. 

    Poor grip on reality of lousy play...   I will bet the ranch it wasn't Baker's decision to sit out against the Bengals.  Um, his agent told him, you go out there and suck another time, you're costing yourself a couple million dollars... 😁  

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #25

    This is going to be an entertaining offseason on this board ?

    Like as entertaining as the offseason that ended with Baker being drafted by the Browns.

  • @nickers said:

    Typical of today's snowflake youth...

    Please elaborate how you are tougher than Baker Mayfield. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #26

    @dutch-oven said:

    Please elaborate how you are tougher than Baker Mayfield. 

    Your lack of intelligence amuses me... Next!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Please elaborate how you are tougher than Baker Mayfield. 

    Your lack of intelligence amuses me... Next!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @nickers said:

    Your lack of intelligence amuses me... Next!

    By reading your posts on here, it appears nothing actually amuses you.

    You appear to be a very bitter person.

    That's unfortunate, nickers. 

  • @nickers said:

    Your lack of intelligence amuses me... Next!

    By reading your posts on here, it appears nothing actually amuses you.

    You appear to be a very bitter person.

    That's unfortunate, nickers. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @dutch-oven said:

    By reading your posts on here, it appears nothing actually amuses you.

    You appear to be a very bitter person.

    That's unfortunate, nickers. 

    Whats unfortunate is you looking for every opportunity to belittle others and act like an immature churl..

  • @dutch-oven said:

    By reading your posts on here, it appears nothing actually amuses you.

    You appear to be a very bitter person.

    That's unfortunate, nickers. 

    Whats unfortunate is you looking for every opportunity to belittle others and act like an immature churl..

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #29

    @nickers said:

    Whats unfortunate is you looking for every opportunity to belittle others and act like an immature churl..

    So I'm guessing you cannot explain to us how you are tougher than Baker Mayfield, who you referred to as a "snowflake". 

    Interesting. 

  • @nickers said:

    Whats unfortunate is you looking for every opportunity to belittle others and act like an immature churl..

    So I'm guessing you cannot explain to us how you are tougher than Baker Mayfield, who you referred to as a "snowflake". 

    Interesting. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @dutch-oven said:

    So I'm guessing you cannot explain to us how you are tougher than Baker Mayfield, who you referred to as a "snowflake". 

    Interesting. 

    What I've been through in my life you couldnt handle... I owe you nothing you hillbilly punk...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    So I'm guessing you cannot explain to us how you are tougher than Baker Mayfield, who you referred to as a "snowflake". 

    Interesting. 

    What I've been through in my life you couldnt handle... I owe you nothing you hillbilly punk...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @nickers said:

    What I've been through in my life you couldnt handle... I owe you nothing you hillbilly punk...

    You need to stop taking every opportunity to belittle people, it's not a good look. 

    You have to remember, my good friend nickers, is that Baker Mayfield and I never played Little League Football in Willoughby, so neither of us could ever had hoped to become as tough as you obviously are. 

    May the new year bring you the happiness it seems you lack, my friend. 

  • Reminds me of tim couch...

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #32

    @kvoethe said:

    Reminds me of tim couch...

    saw Tim Couch as my future comparison of QB Matt Corral at Old Miss.. Watched Corral's ? full game vs. Kentucky the 2020 season, while in hospital 

    some say Matt Corral may fit the Derek Carr of a 2nd/3rd rd.pick?

    Daniel Jeremiah,

    He reminds me of: I just mentioned Zach Wilson. Their situations are very similar. However, from a pure skill-set standpoint, I see Derek Carr as the better comparison for Matt Corral. Carr is a little taller, but the operational quickness and athleticism between the two players is almost identical. Corral is more aggressive than Carr was during his college career at Fresno State, but both players could make every throw and also extend plays. Carr receives a lot of unwarranted criticism, but he's quietly emerged as one of the most consistent passers over the last several years. If Corral can improve his ball security, I could see a similar path for him.

    https://www.nfl.com/news/scouting-matt-corral-ole-miss-qb-a-top-contender-for-zach-wilson-like-ascent

  • @nickers said:

    What I've been through in my life you couldnt handle... I owe you nothing you hillbilly punk...

    You need to stop taking every opportunity to belittle people, it's not a good look. 

    You have to remember, my good friend nickers, is that Baker Mayfield and I never played Little League Football in Willoughby, so neither of us could ever had hoped to become as tough as you obviously are. 

    May the new year bring you the happiness it seems you lack, my friend. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @dutch-oven said:

    You need to stop taking every opportunity to belittle people, it's not a good look. 

    You have to remember, my good friend nickers, is that Baker Mayfield and I never played Little League Football in Willoughby, so neither of us could ever had hoped to become as tough as you obviously are. 

    May the new year bring you the happiness it seems you lack, my friend. 

    Save your bullshit punk