Skip to content

WHAT NEXT?

The Browns Board
7 7 472 1
  • Going through this is like watching the old TV comedy series "SOAP".......
    "Will the Browns trade/dump Baker?"
    "Will Baker leave the Browns ASAP?"
    "Is Baker the problem?"
    "Is Stefanski the problem?"
    "Is Stefanski's offense the problem?
    "Is Berry the problem?"
    "Are the Haslams the problem?"
    "Is Emily the problem?"
    "Will Jarvis ever talk to the media again?"

    Find out the answers to these questions, and MANY more in the next few seasons of "SOAP,  Browns' Edition"
    AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH

    Presented by Mike

  • Going through this is like watching the old TV comedy series "SOAP".......
    "Will the Browns trade/dump Baker?"
    "Will Baker leave the Browns ASAP?"
    "Is Baker the problem?"
    "Is Stefanski the problem?"
    "Is Stefanski's offense the problem?
    "Is Berry the problem?"
    "Are the Haslams the problem?"
    "Is Emily the problem?"
    "Will Jarvis ever talk to the media again?"

    Find out the answers to these questions, and MANY more in the next few seasons of "SOAP,  Browns' Edition"
    AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH

    Presented by Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Going through this is like watching the old TV comedy series "SOAP".......
    "Will the Browns trade/dump Baker?"
    "Will Baker leave the Browns ASAP?"
    "Is Baker the problem?"
    "Is Stefanski the problem?"
    "Is Stefanski's offense the problem?
    "Is Berry the problem?"
    "Are the Haslams the problem?"
    "Is Emily the problem?"
    "Will Jarvis ever talk to the media again?"

    Find out the answers to these questions, and MANY more in the next few seasons of "SOAP, Browns' Edition"
    AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH

    Presented by Mike

    Not even close to the total dysfunction we had in the past. It is maddening because we are close and had expectations that were off 

    We have a couple issues in my opinion and of course like the other 31 teams personnel improvements here and there. 

  • punt

  • It's almost like we had the AFCN stopped for a 3rd and long, then at the last second we pulled one of their shoes off and threw it 10 yards and gave them all a free pass first down...

  • That stupid question on Facebook keeps popping up if you could pick a celebrity to have dinner with... I think I might pick Landry if not Baker. So much of this is incomprehensible and I would love to get a straight answer out of somebody that knows.

    WSS

  • That stupid question on Facebook keeps popping up if you could pick a celebrity to have dinner with... I think I might pick Landry if not Baker. So much of this is incomprehensible and I would love to get a straight answer out of somebody that knows.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    That stupid question on Facebook keeps popping up if you could pick a celebrity to have dinner with... I think I might pick Landry if not Baker. So much of this is incomprehensible and I would love to get a straight answer out of somebody that knows.

    WSS

      I'd love to have dinner with Kosar - and find out what he sees as to the offense sputtering.

  • @westside-steve said:

    That stupid question on Facebook keeps popping up if you could pick a celebrity to have dinner with... I think I might pick Landry if not Baker. So much of this is incomprehensible and I would love to get a straight answer out of somebody that knows.

    WSS

      I'd love to have dinner with Kosar - and find out what he sees as to the offense sputtering.

    @calfoxwc said:

      I'd love to have dinner with Kosar - and find out what he sees as to the offense sputtering.

    He would say we don't run an "Offensive Offense" which I had heard him say on several occasions... When describing the Browns offense in past years..  That was one of the things that drove a wedge between him and Belicheck.