d AOC LIED About Her January 6 Timeline and I'll Prove It
-
We've known that since the event. I would assume most of the witnesses are faking their stories because they've been told to and they know that no one will ever come back on them. It would be nice if they lose the House and Senate and the new leadership prosecutes each and every instance of perjury I ducked Garland Who let that happen. If anyone is honestly looking for assaults on our "democracy" this is where you need to start.
WSS"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login