Black Monday 2022
-
There's always a dumb dissenting opinion. He inherited one of the worst rosters (remember tank for Tua?) and still won 5 games followed by two consecutive winning seasons not to talk of sweeping Belichick this year despite average QB play. The Browns with better talent couldn't even compensate for Baker's subpar play this year. Finally he wanted to draft Herbert instead of Tua.
Flores is black.
nickers doesn't like black people.
So... ?
Flores is black.
nickers doesn't like black people.
So... ?
He is black ? we gotta get that guy
-
There's always a dumb dissenting opinion. He inherited one of the worst rosters (remember tank for Tua?) and still won 5 games followed by two consecutive winning seasons not to talk of sweeping Belichick this year despite average QB play. The Browns with better talent couldn't even compensate for Baker's subpar play this year. Finally he wanted to draft Herbert instead of Tua.
Flores is black.
nickers doesn't like black people.
So... ?
Flores is black.
nickers doesn't like black people.
So... ?
No.. I like black people just fine.. I have lived with black people... I love black people..."
I DO NOT LIKE YOU!...
You are a first rate ASSHOLE! And you are a dumb white motherfucker!
Here's me and my buds... You lose again Chumbly...
You should be embarrassed for running your mouth...
-
You are so damn adorable nickers!
How about we hug out it and be friends again, buddy?
-
Flores is black.
nickers doesn't like black people.
So... ?
No.. I like black people just fine.. I have lived with black people... I love black people..."
I DO NOT LIKE YOU!...
You are a first rate ASSHOLE! And you are a dumb white motherfucker!
Here's me and my buds... You lose again Chumbly...
You should be embarrassed for running your mouth...
No.. I like black people just fine.. I have lived with black people... I love black people..."
I DO NOT LIKE YOU!...
You are a first rate ASSHOLE! And you are a dumb white motherfucker!
Here's me and my buds... You lose again Chumbly...
You should be embarrassed for running your mouth...
Oh shit... what up, Ronnie Millsap?!
-
No.. I like black people just fine.. I have lived with black people... I love black people..."
I DO NOT LIKE YOU!...
You are a first rate ASSHOLE! And you are a dumb white motherfucker!
Here's me and my buds... You lose again Chumbly...
You should be embarrassed for running your mouth...
Oh shit... what up, Ronnie Millsap?!
-
Was Ronnie Millsap the guy who played Flounder in 'Animal House'?
No Ronnie Milsap was a famous country singer from the 60's and 70's
-
Add Joe Judge to the list.
-
WoW...
Ravens fired DC Wink Martindale with one year left on his contract; he now is expected to be one of the hottest assistant hires out there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

