1 Hall of Fame? Who makes it who gets the boot?
-
-
All the rap and hip hop artists should automatically get the boot!
-
-
I’d get rid of KISS for sure
If you want to sell dolls, lunch boxes, caskets, and other stuff, then they are top notch
As for musical talent, THEY SUCK
-
-
Uncle Ted.. WTF..
I've lived in FL since 1973.. But I have been to the R&R HOF and found it it to be an absolute joke.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login