For Lumnuts:
-
The Hot Cheerleader thread (and Zombo) just died a little inside.
-
The Hot Cheerleader thread (and Zombo) just died a little inside.
The Hot Cheerleader thread (and Zombo) just died a little inside.
Yeah, I'm going to have to post something on that thread just to get my "man card" back. LOL
-
The Hot Cheerleader thread (and Zombo) just died a little inside.
Yeah, I'm going to have to post something on that thread just to get my "man card" back. LOL
-
I never even clicked on the link, but I'm in favor of cutting Brady Queen.
Doesn't Jim Plunkett have a kid we could go after?
-
Bartel is a piece of ass.
-
I was buying into that whole facial symmetry = attractiveness argument until I saw Big Gay Ben, kerry collins and aaron rodgers in the top 10 haha!
Philip Rivers is in there as well.


-
does anyone else think this is one of the dumbest and most pointless news stories to ever come out? what shock me is that the wall street journal did this. i thought they were better than that.
-
That entire article is based on one thing, face symmetry.
And honestly, most of those guys are symmetrically ugly.
AdaM said:
That entire article is based on one thing, face symmetry.i get that, but who the hell cares. you can't put rapelessburger and collins in there and expect to be taken seriously. but matt ryan is adorable.
-
AdaM said:
That entire article is based on one thing, face symmetry.i get that, but who the hell cares. you can't put rapelessburger and collins in there and expect to be taken seriously. but matt ryan is adorable.
i get that, but who the hell cares. you can't put rapelessburger and collins in there and expect to be taken seriously. but matt ryan is adorable.
I always through Terrell Suggs was a looker
-
i get that, but who the hell cares. you can't put rapelessburger and collins in there and expect to be taken seriously. but matt ryan is adorable.
I always through Terrell Suggs was a looker
AdaM said:
I always through Terrell Suggs was a lookerhow did eli manning not make this list? he doesn't look like a 12 year old handicapped kid at all
-
I never even clicked on the link, but I'm in favor of cutting Brady Queen.
Doesn't Jim Plunkett have a kid we could go after?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login