LOL
-
Feel sorry for the guy. Having a live audience would really help.
WSS
-
Here’s a little song about my home town https://imgur.com/gallery/fH2gybQ
Is this u Steve??
-
Here’s a little song about my home town https://imgur.com/gallery/fH2gybQ
Is this u Steve??
Here’s a little song about my home town https://imgur.com/gallery/fH2gybQ
Is this u Steve??
How many versions of this exists? A few months back l posted a different version of this in the barber shop. DieHard said it had been around for something like 15 years. Here it is.
-
Here’s a little song about my home town https://imgur.com/gallery/fH2gybQ
Is this u Steve??
How many versions of this exists? A few months back l posted a different version of this in the barber shop. DieHard said it had been around for something like 15 years. Here it is.
How many versions of this exists? A few months back l posted a different version of this in the barber shop. DieHard said it had been around for something like 15 years. Here it is.
I don't want to download the app if they want me to to play that thing so
-
How many versions of this exists? A few months back l posted a different version of this in the barber shop. DieHard said it had been around for something like 15 years. Here it is.
I don't want to download the app if they want me to to play that thing so
I don't want to download the app if they want me to to play that thing so
When l click it l have an option to “continue in browser”. I’m clicking on a phone though. It’s just a variation of the one Kvoethe posted. Clearly the same guys but different verses.
-
I don't want to download the app if they want me to to play that thing so
When l click it l have an option to “continue in browser”. I’m clicking on a phone though. It’s just a variation of the one Kvoethe posted. Clearly the same guys but different verses.
When l click it l have an option to “continue in browser”. I’m clicking on a phone though. It’s just a variation of the one Kvoethe posted. Clearly the same guys but different verses.
Yes it gave me a browser option but nothing happened
-
When l click it l have an option to “continue in browser”. I’m clicking on a phone though. It’s just a variation of the one Kvoethe posted. Clearly the same guys but different verses.
Yes it gave me a browser option but nothing happened
Yes it gave me a browser option but nothing happened
Well fiddlesticks, l dunno. You’re missing out on some mild amusement.
-
Yes it gave me a browser option but nothing happened
Well fiddlesticks, l dunno. You’re missing out on some mild amusement.
Well fiddlesticks, l dunno. You’re missing out on some mild amusement.
No doubt. Maybe I'll search for it on YouTube
-
Voila
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login