Malik McDowell Arrested
-
A shame that it brings an end to his comeback story.
-
A shame that it brings an end to his comeback story.
A shame that it brings an end to his comeback story.
I thought he had turned his life around. That is too bad. He's gone. IDL in the first round I think. Season's over....all that money.... I guess he reverted to the same problems in the past. All that talent going to complete waste. He just threw it all away.
Jordan Davis or Demarvin Leal. wr in the second round.
-
Yep. Ā DT was a need it is now the highestĀ priority.Ā
ĀId probably take someone Day 1 or Day 2 and spend some $$$ in the free agency market as well.Ā
-
Well, that was a fun one-year story.Ā Gah.
-
A shame that it brings an end to his comeback story.
I thought he had turned his life around. That is too bad. He's gone. IDL in the first round I think. Season's over....all that money.... I guess he reverted to the same problems in the past. All that talent going to complete waste. He just threw it all away.
Jordan Davis or Demarvin Leal. wr in the second round.
I thought he had turned his life around. That is too bad. He's gone. IDL in the first round I think. Season's over....all that money.... I guess he reverted to the same problems in the past. All that talent going to complete waste. He just threw it all away.
Probably got jacked up on crack or something like that. Saw it quite a few times in my career, it's never alcohol that makes you run around naked outside?
-
Iām not for taking interior dl in first round. They are not every down players
-
Iām not for taking interior dl in first round. They are not every down players
That's what I thought, until the Browns traded down and let the Ravens take Haloti Ngata.Ā
Ā Ā Ā
-
Iām not for taking interior dl in first round. They are not every down players
That's what I thought, until the Browns traded down and let the Ravens take Haloti Ngata.Ā
Ā Ā Ā
There are exceptions to every rule.
Ngata, Suh, Cox, Donald...Ā Ā If the player is THAT good, pull the trigger.Ā Ā As much as a load to handle as Jordan Davis appears to be, he doesn't look so dominant in both phases of the game that would allow me to take him top 15.Ā At least, not by my initial viewing.Ā Ā Ā That's onĀ top of questions about the longevity and health of a human being that size.
-
Did Ray Lewis get the boot?
WSS
-
Iām not for taking interior dl in first round. They are not every down players
That's what I thought, until the Browns traded down and let the Ravens take Haloti Ngata.Ā
Ā Ā Ā
There are exceptions to every rule.
Ngata, Suh, Cox, Donald...Ā Ā If the player is THAT good, pull the trigger.Ā Ā As much as a load to handle as Jordan Davis appears to be, he doesn't look so dominant in both phases of the game that would allow me to take him top 15.Ā At least, not by my initial viewing.Ā Ā Ā That's onĀ top of questions about the longevity and health of a human being that size.
There are exceptions to every rule.
Ngata, Suh, Cox, Donald...Ā Ā If the player is THAT good, pull the trigger.Ā Ā As much as a load to handle as Jordan Davis appears to be, he doesn't look so dominant in both phases of the game that would allow me to take him top 15.Ā At least, not by my initial viewing.Ā Ā Ā That's onĀ top of questions about the longevity and health of a human being that size.
Tend to agree with Davis. Unless he has a freakish combine, I could see him falling in the draft too for that reason. A little bit of a one season wonder with the dudes shear size (340 lbs, Jesus) will lead to fair criticisms like you noted.
Much more strongly leaning toward WR with the first pick.
-
Donāt want to share it but video has leaked. I just hope he gets some mental wellness help. Iām not saying I feel sorry for the dude but it looks like heās disassociating hard.
-
Iām not for taking interior dl in first round. They are not every down players
I'm on record with a somewhat similar stance.Ā
I'm not saying I would never take a DTackle in the top half of the first, but the guy I did it for would have to be damn special.Ā
I'm not sure that guy (for me) exists in this draft for the Browns at #13 overall. I'd rather get a couple guys in the mid rounds that do one aspect well, and throw them in the IDL rotation.
-
I watched Davis a lot in the Clemson game in September and the Bama game last week. Ā I thought he looked like he was in better playing shape in September than he was in the title game. He didnāt appear to be hobbled at all. Looks like heās going to have get a little moreĀ serious at the next level (conditioning wise) or maybe itās just asking too much from a guy his size.Ā
ĀBama doubled him alot- they seemingly tried to account for him when he took the field.Ā He had the strip sack early that was negated by overturn call (incomplete pass). Otherwise kind of an unremarkable game. Ā Fellow Dlineman Jalen Carter his teammate actually stood out to me (Cine too- love the way that guy plays). Actually Iād prefer Carter in 2023 relentless motor and a major athlete in the trenches. Ā
ĀBack toĀ Davis- heĀ obviouslyĀ moves very well for his size and looks like he has good playing strength. Ā Probably not going to see Aaron Donald sack production from him, but heās gonna command attention and make his fair share of splash plays.
Before the game I was intriguedā¦but Iām leaning toward a guyĀ like Garrett WilsonĀ
-
-
Deputy took the bull-rush better than the Chicago Oline did.
-
Deputy took the bull-rush better than the Chicago Oline did.
He did and he took him on with little knee bend. And The Interview with the teacher lol. Ā
So hisĀ defense is already getting ahead of thisā¦someone gave him something that he didnāt know aboutā¦.the involuntary intoxication defense.Ā
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login
Ā Ā Ā