Malik McDowell Arrested
-
I did look at WR Drake London.. underneath stuff he's great..mid to deep routes? He's not close to Wilson nor Williams separation burst/nor route tree feet ...
btw, what to you think of Treylon Burks? It will be interesting to see what his forty time is at the combine.
Wilson is excellent. It's tough - it's a very top heavy draft with Leal and Davis being the top two....
btw, what to you think of Treylon Burks? It will be interesting to see what his forty time is at the combine.
Wilson is excellent. It's tough - it's a very top heavy draft with Leal and Davis being the top two....
Have not got to Burks yet Cal.. Have Burks on deck for our snow & ice weekend.. I do know,
Burks looks to have, a great wingspan for Bakers high balls.. The 40 times.. 3 cones & Verts on all these WR's (but Williams) will be very telling for some self scouting..
The Teams with multiple picks ahead of us... really bothers me most on Wilson getting to us..
for us? it maybe good if Wilson just decides to do his Pro-day? J. Williams at this point, can't gain on Wilson.. Wilson can only hurt his own stock.. stay tuned
-
I woke up this morning in Key West around 5:30 to the Miami news on the tv teasing “NFL player arrested running naked at a Ft. Lauderdale daycare center.” I just assumed it was a Cleveland Brown, as I was still a little groggy. Sure enough…
-
-
Regarding London, I think D coordinators at the next level will really have to account for the matchup with him. He looks covered and he is covered but he uses that elite basketball talent he possesses to high point the ball. Hello Redzone. He Has a little Chase Claypool to his game…and young Keenan Allen. He will be covered at the next level too- is he strong enough to play through a little contact…I think he will do fine. Strange to say but He’s worked with pedestrian talent around him at USC- he would fit in just fine maybe better with some of those SC championship teams.
If he times well in the 40 (I’m skeptical)…I don’t think he makes it to 13. Let’s just hope the rich don’t get richer and he makes to the KC pick or the Bills pick.I like Wilson a little better because what I’ve described above Wilson can do as well. The Michigan TD last November, Clemson game his freshman year (when he climbed the ladder) I think Wilson has better short area burst…he’s gonna beat coverage early at the next level. He’s a better talent in open field…this is where he has decided edge over London.
Hes one of the best prospects (not just WR prospect) to come out of OSU. Route running, body control, hands, athleticism and all the intangibles. I’m sold
-
….the involuntary intoxication defense.
At least JFF admitted his was voluntary and self-inflicted stupid.?
At least JFF admitted his was voluntary and self-inflicted stupid.?
Well now hold on “Billy” did the late night drinking/ gambling and Vegas trips the night before games for JFF.
-
Has anyone seen the movie Dolemite 2: the Human Tornado? After seeing this story the first thing that came to mind was the opening sequence of that movie, which is basically Rudy Ray Moore running around naked performing badly choreographed kung-fu on a buncha dudes.
-
-
I'm curious - seemed that McDowell had turned his life around. Must be those crime movies - but I wonder if he went to a party, and some thugs wanted him to fund some crook enterprise, he doesn't go for it, so they spike his drink and end his career, setting him up as an example?
There was a movie about that once....
or, he just deliberately partied his career away all by himself. Just a thought. lol
DL then WR, or WR then DL....
decisions, decisions.
-
-
If you're generating disappointment when your dick's out.. That could be a personal problem!
I was thinking that is what Malik was doing
-
A shame that it brings an end to his comeback story.
I thought he had turned his life around. That is too bad. He's gone. IDL in the first round I think. Season's over....all that money.... I guess he reverted to the same problems in the past. All that talent going to complete waste. He just threw it all away.
Jordan Davis or Demarvin Leal. wr in the second round.
I thought he had turned his life around. That is too bad. He's gone. IDL in the first round I think. Season's over....all that money.... I guess he reverted to the same problems in the past. All that talent going to complete waste. He just threw it all away.
Jordan Davis or Demarvin Leal. wr in the second round.
I couldn't help but think of the "same old Browns." These are the exact kind of stories we were used to previous to the last couple of years.
-
As crazy and insane as it is, other players have done much worse and kept playing in the NFL (manslaughter with car, killing someone while driving drunk?) He could still play in the NFL, even as a Brown.
-
I think that the police officer that he tried to bowl over stood his ground pretty well. And he was all alone, on an island. Perhaps he can play RT. ??
-
Sorry....If I was a cop, my gun would have been in hand. If a large naked man with clenched fists charged me, I would have shot him.
-
Sorry....If I was a cop, my gun would have been in hand. If a large naked man with clenched fists charged me, I would have shot him.
-
Sorry....If I was a cop, my gun would have been in hand. If a large naked man with clenched fists charged me, I would have shot him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login