Here kitty kitty
-
Come defend this all you 'woke' lefties.
I thought this had to come from The Onion. There has yet to be a response from a school official.
In the video she sounds convincing, but I have my doubts the more I listen to it.
The dilemma is that knowing what we know about liberalism, anything seems possible.
Teacher Fired for Not Meowing at a Boy Who Identifies as a Cat (independentsentinel.com)
-
His parents should be dropped first to confirm origins of Cat DNA
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login