I'll Just Leave This Right Here
-
BRAVO!!!
Couldn’t have said it better!
-
-
They don’t care.
just like the dipshits on this board
-
Too bad the Biden voters here can at least admit that their guy sucks. Quite honestly if I'd had to pick a Democrat from the field it would have been Tulsi Gabbard but I didn't think Biden was going to be what he turned out to be. As for you democrat voters, I liked Johnny Manziel but at some point I had to admit I was wrong.
WSS
-
Too bad the Biden voters here can at least admit that their guy sucks. Quite honestly if I'd had to pick a Democrat from the field it would have been Tulsi Gabbard but I didn't think Biden was going to be what he turned out to be. As for you democrat voters, I liked Johnny Manziel but at some point I had to admit I was wrong.
WSS
Too bad the Biden voters here can at least admit that their guy sucks. Quite honestly if I'd had to pick a Democrat from the field it would have been Tulsi Gabbard but I didn't think Biden was going to be what he turned out to be. As for you democrat voters, I liked Johnny Manziel but at some point I had to admit I was wrong.
WSS
At least Manziel had potential.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login