Watching the Browns at Bears tomorrow
-
I hope you ALL took notes on how to watch the game (if you don't have broadcast) because I'm not posting it again.

I will be in the Chatroom before the game and after the starters get pulled.
Note: The game will be re-aired on the NFL Network on Saturday at 4pm ET.
Go Browns!
-
I hope you ALL took notes on how to watch the game (if you don't have broadcast) because I'm not posting it again.

I will be in the Chatroom before the game and after the starters get pulled.
Note: The game will be re-aired on the NFL Network on Saturday at 4pm ET.
Go Browns!
I hope you ALL took notes on how to watch the game, if you don't have broadcast because I'm not posting it again
I will be in the Chatroom before the game and after the starters get pulled.
Note: The game will be re-aired on the NFL Network on Saturday at 4pm ET.
Go Browns!
My dog ate my notes, can you go over it again.

-
So no streaming? Man, xxxx that!
-
To Everyone:
Show up in the Tavern/Chat before game time, and I'm sure someone can help you find the game. We can't broadcast this stuff to the public because the NFL frowns on this stuff. So just show up in chat at or before game time and we will help you out with the links.
Thanks
The Browns Board Online game watching management.

-
@hiwaygal said:

You promoted yourself, I see!
I'm gonna give it a try again. I'm just not sure I can stay up that late.
Dan is President of this management group, and I am the VP in charge of Seinfeld quotes.

-
@shepwrite said:
That page didn't work last time. The week before, the link I got did work.I went back to that original room last week and some of the members in the room posted some other links to try. I will check them and will visit the tavern to relay info. to the patrons if succesful. Will also follow DIF's instructions from last week too. Always looking for a steam with Brown phish in it!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
& ST