Skip to content

Watching the Browns at Bears tomorrow

The Browns Board
10 7 1.0k
  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
    #1

    I hope you ALL took notes on how to watch the game (if you don't have broadcast) because I'm not posting it again. 🙂

    I will be in the Chatroom before the game and after the starters get pulled.

    Note: The game will be re-aired on the NFL Network on Saturday at 4pm ET.

    Go Browns!

  • I hope you ALL took notes on how to watch the game (if you don't have broadcast) because I'm not posting it again. 🙂

    I will be in the Chatroom before the game and after the starters get pulled.

    Note: The game will be re-aired on the NFL Network on Saturday at 4pm ET.

    Go Browns!

    SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @dan-in-florida said:

    I hope you ALL took notes on how to watch the game, if you don't have broadcast because I'm not posting it again 🙂

    I will be in the Chatroom before the game and after the starters get pulled.

    Note: The game will be re-aired on the NFL Network on Saturday at 4pm ET.

    Go Browns!

    My dog ate my notes, can you go over it again. 😛

  • D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    So no streaming? Man, xxxx that!

  • SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #4

    To Everyone:

    Show up in the Tavern/Chat before game time, and I'm sure someone can help you find the game. We can't broadcast this stuff to the public because the NFL frowns on this stuff. So just show up in chat at or before game time and we will help you out with the links.

    Thanks

    The Browns Board Online game watching management. 🙂

  • SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @hiwaygal said:

    😆😆

    You promoted yourself, I see!

    I'm gonna give it a try again. I'm just not sure I can stay up that late.

    Dan is President of this management group, and I am the VP in charge of Seinfeld quotes. 😛

  • K Kingphisher wrote on last edited by Kingphisher
    #6

    @shepwrite said:

    That page didn't work last time. The week before, the link I got did work.

    I went back to that original room last week and some of the members in the room posted some other links to try. I will check them and will visit the tavern to relay info. to the patrons if succesful. Will also follow DIF's instructions from last week too. Always looking for a steam with Brown phish in it!

  • S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I'm just gonna wait for the nfl channel replay so I can really watch it.

  • F Farang wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Preseason games are so boring already but the 4th game is usually the worst. I'll probably just watch the replay on ESPN or STO.

  • T Timugen wrote on last edited by
    #9

    It appears that a certain bovine personality WILL be streaming it tonight.

    🙂

  • It appears that a certain bovine personality WILL be streaming it tonight.

    🙂

    Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
    #10

    @timugen said:

    It appears that a certain bovine personality WILL be streaming it tonight.

    🙂

    dancing-cow.gif & ST