Nothing deadly serious just...
-
that's creepy in a montage
-
What an asshole.
-
seems ... like a phony arrogance - to talk down to an audience?
I don't know - but it's very weird and troublesome.
-
What an asshole.
What an asshole.
woody or biden?
-
What an asshole.
woody or biden?
-
Come on man Woody didn't say anything crappy in this thread.
WSS
Let him be. He gets off on this stuff. I only hope he's a misguided teenager and not a grown adult.
-
Come on man Woody didn't say anything crappy in this thread.
WSS
Let him be. He gets off on this stuff. I only hope he's a misguided teenager and not a grown adult.
Let him be. He gets off on this stuff. I only hope he's a misguided teenager and not a grown adult.
didn't last long, Steve.
-
Let him be. He gets off on this stuff. I only hope he's a misguided teenager and not a grown adult.
didn't last long, Steve.
-
Come on man Woody didn't say anything crappy in this thread.
WSS
Give him a minute he will!
-
From the cal school of "self defense", right? Am I using your excuse right?
no self defense excuse. Just observing reality, that's all. lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login