The Washington Football Team Selects A New Name
-
What would've been wrong with the Red Wolves? A wolf head to work with for a logo. (this was said today on 92 The Fan) A guy I know is a life-long Redskins fans. Redskins everything in his man cave. I asked him as part of a Birthday facebook wish, What do you think of the new nickname? - He hasn't responded.
-
What would've been wrong with the Red Wolves? A wolf head to work with for a logo. (this was said today on 92 The Fan) A guy I know is a life-long Redskins fans. Redskins everything in his man cave. I asked him as part of a Birthday facebook wish, What do you think of the new nickname? - He hasn't responded.
What would've been wrong with the Red Wolves? A wolf head to work with for a logo. (this was said today on 92 The Fan) A guy I know is a life-long Redskins fans. Redskins everything in his man cave. I asked him as part of a Birthday facebook wish, What do you think of the new nickname? - He hasn't responded.
They could've opted to put a "New Red Potato" on the side of the helmet lol...
-
What would've been wrong with the Red Wolves? A wolf head to work with for a logo. (this was said today on 92 The Fan) A guy I know is a life-long Redskins fans. Redskins everything in his man cave. I asked him as part of a Birthday facebook wish, What do you think of the new nickname? - He hasn't responded.
They could've opted to put a "New Red Potato" on the side of the helmet lol...
-
I saw Eric Turner and Sean Taylor. The new NFL is trending toward Arena football. Call every team the San Jose SaberCats. Minimal contact. Yeah for Giselle and Tom Brady. Trans community in one family.. Todays touch football. Yuck.
-
Personally I would have liked to see them named the Washington Veterans. It would pay homage to the people who gave their lives for this country and the ones who served and are serving right now, plus Arlington National Cemetery is in D.C. Don't know is Veterans was on the list for possible names?
-
Personally I would have liked to see them named the Washington Veterans. It would pay homage to the people who gave their lives for this country and the ones who served and are serving right now, plus Arlington National Cemetery is in D.C. Don't know is Veterans was on the list for possible names?
Personally I would have liked to see them named the Washington Veterans. It would pay homage to the people who gave their lives for this country and the ones who served and are serving right now, plus Arlington National Cemetery is in D.C. Don't know is Veterans was on the list for possible names?
But of course Goodell the beta wimp asshole dropped the ball... Again as did team owner Dan Snyder...
-
Personally I would have liked to see them named the Washington Veterans. It would pay homage to the people who gave their lives for this country and the ones who served and are serving right now, plus Arlington National Cemetery is in D.C. Don't know is Veterans was on the list for possible names?
Personally I would have liked to see them named the Washington Veterans. It would pay homage to the people who gave their lives for this country and the ones who served and are serving right now, plus Arlington National Cemetery is in D.C. Don't know is Veterans was on the list for possible names?
Arlington National Cemetery is in Virginia.
-
Personally I would have liked to see them named the Washington Veterans. It would pay homage to the people who gave their lives for this country and the ones who served and are serving right now, plus Arlington National Cemetery is in D.C. Don't know is Veterans was on the list for possible names?
Arlington National Cemetery is in Virginia.
Arlington National Cemetery is in Virginia.
My bad. The Vietnam Veterans Memorial is. Washington Veterans would still be a cool name.
-
-
A Cardi B song? ?
Oh my bad the big Dubya stands for "WOKE"
-
Arlington National Cemetery is in Virginia.
My bad. The Vietnam Veterans Memorial is. Washington Veterans would still be a cool name.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login