Skip to content

Our QB Next Year is Pretty Accurate

The Browns Board
21 9 1.0k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Were not getting him or Rodgers...

    I would be shocked if either happened. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #9

    @dutch-oven said:

    I would be shocked if either happened. 

    I could actually see us going after Andy Dalton or Matty Ice... But one thing I found of interest.. Not that I want him... It seems Kyler Murray has removed all reference to the Cardinals on his soc media... I mean hell.. They made the playoffs... Maybe there's nothing to read in to here,, Who knows.. Does he want to move on already? Contracts do take time...

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kyler-murray-unfollowing-arizona-cardinals-165251584.html

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #10

    Russell Wilson has a no trade clause in his contract.

    He would have to really want to come to Cleveland to bypass that clause.

    Keep in mind the inbred toothless hillbillies in Shittsburgh are also in the market for a QB.

  • Russell Wilson has a no trade clause in his contract.

    He would have to really want to come to Cleveland to bypass that clause.

    Keep in mind the inbred toothless hillbillies in Shittsburgh are also in the market for a QB.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @canton-dawg said:

    Russell Wilson has a no trade clause in his contract.

    He would have to really want to come to Cleveland to bypass that clause.

    Keep in mind the inbred toothless hillbillies in Shittsburgh are also in the market for a QB.

    Yes, and one mock I saw had the Steelers trading up to take hometown boy Pickett. 

  • Russell Wilson has a no trade clause in his contract.

    He would have to really want to come to Cleveland to bypass that clause.

    Keep in mind the inbred toothless hillbillies in Shittsburgh are also in the market for a QB.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @canton-dawg said:

    Russell Wilson has a no trade clause in his contract.

    He would have to really want to come to Cleveland to bypass that clause.

    Keep in mind the inbred toothless hillbillies in Shittsburgh are also in the market for a QB.

    And the thing with Wilson in particular is going to a market where he can build a brand with his wife, Ciara. They've made that as about as clear as they can, and I can understand it especially for his wife being in the entertainment business. Let's face it, that market ain't Cleveland. 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Russell Wilson has a no trade clause in his contract.

    He would have to really want to come to Cleveland to bypass that clause.

    Keep in mind the inbred toothless hillbillies in Shittsburgh are also in the market for a QB.

    And the thing with Wilson in particular is going to a market where he can build a brand with his wife, Ciara. They've made that as about as clear as they can, and I can understand it especially for his wife being in the entertainment business. Let's face it, that market ain't Cleveland. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @jrb12711 said:

    And the thing with Wilson in particular is going to a market where he can build a brand with his wife, Ciara. They've made that as about as clear as they can, and I can understand it especially for his wife being in the entertainment business. Let's face it, that market ain't Cleveland. 

    Bingo!

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Russell Wilson has a no trade clause in his contract.

    He would have to really want to come to Cleveland to bypass that clause.

    Keep in mind the inbred toothless hillbillies in Shittsburgh are also in the market for a QB.

    Yes, and one mock I saw had the Steelers trading up to take hometown boy Pickett. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #14

    @hoorta said:

    Yes, and one mock I saw had the Steelers trading up to take hometown boy Pickett. 

    Problem is.. The Stools NEVER trade up... . They basically stand pat and wait for their pick...

  • What if it came to pick #13....and nobody has picked a QB?     

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @orion said:

    What if it came to pick #13....and nobody has picked a QB?     

    That would be wonderful.

    I would pass on all the QB's this year..  I would trade down and gain picks for next year.  If we indeed end up needing a new QB, next years class blows away this years class.

    Just because we might think we need a QB doesn't mean the guy we need is available this year.

  • @hoorta said:

    Yes, and one mock I saw had the Steelers trading up to take hometown boy Pickett. 

    Problem is.. The Stools NEVER trade up... . They basically stand pat and wait for their pick...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @nickers said:

    Problem is.. The Stools NEVER trade up... . They basically stand pat and wait for their pick...

    Never say never nickers.  The Steelers did trade away a boatload of picks to get Minkah Fitzpatrick.... If they value Pickett highly enough, don't be shocked if they make a move to get him.  

  • @nickers said:

    Problem is.. The Stools NEVER trade up... . They basically stand pat and wait for their pick...

    Never say never nickers.  The Steelers did trade away a boatload of picks to get Minkah Fitzpatrick.... If they value Pickett highly enough, don't be shocked if they make a move to get him.  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @hoorta said:

    Never say never nickers.  The Steelers did trade away a boatload of picks to get Minkah Fitzpatrick.... If they value Pickett highly enough, don't be shocked if they make a move to get him.  

    Another kid from Ohio no less....

  • @hoorta said:

    Never say never nickers.  The Steelers did trade away a boatload of picks to get Minkah Fitzpatrick.... If they value Pickett highly enough, don't be shocked if they make a move to get him.  

    Another kid from Ohio no less....

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @nickers said:

    Another kid from Ohio no less....

    Who is from Ohio?

    Kenny Pickett was born and raised in New Jersey. 

  • @nickers said:

    Another kid from Ohio no less....

    Who is from Ohio?

    Kenny Pickett was born and raised in New Jersey. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #19

    @dutch-oven said:

    Who is from Ohio?

    Kenny Pickett was born and raised in New Jersey. 

    Yeah sorry.. I had Ridder on the brain... I have had very little in the way of sleep...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Who is from Ohio?

    Kenny Pickett was born and raised in New Jersey. 

    Yeah sorry.. I had Ridder on the brain... I have had very little in the way of sleep...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @nickers said:

    Yeah sorry.. I had Ridder on the brain... I have had very little in the way of sleep...

    I'm not real high on Ridder, so I'm all for the Steelers trading up to get him. 

  • @nickers said:

    Yeah sorry.. I had Ridder on the brain... I have had very little in the way of sleep...

    I'm not real high on Ridder, so I'm all for the Steelers trading up to get him. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not real high on Ridder, so I'm all for the Steelers trading up to get him. 

    Hes a project like DeShone Kizer at best..