Skip to content

Hue Jackson clarifies comments he was paid to lose with Cleveland Browns

The Browns Board
89 24 3.6k 1
  • @unsympathetic said:

    I'm not trying to be insulting here, but it sure reads to me like you came to this thread with the intent to spread factual inaccuracies about the lawsuit.

    This case is not about morality -- YOU are attempting to shift the discussion by inventing a completely fake version of both Flores' claim and his proposed remedy.. which is of course the classic dodge of someone who knows they're guilty but doesn't want to admit it.

    Lol, nope. You make quite the assumption.

    I simply made a statement that somehow got you riled up..I stated "you cannot litigate humanity or kindness." 

    I'm not spreading inaccuracies, I'm making an observation. Have a nice day.

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #40

    @bob806 said:

    I stated "you cannot litigate humanity or kindness."

    If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.

    But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #41

    2022-02-03_220803.thumb.png.25b212b55bd4bcdb68d0f5c138a21934.png

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    That ^ ^ #73

    MsSbFHX9.jpg.b7189c9eff5838b1ed6fe5590249f103.jpg   download.png.9e7c035cc751174f5c40e17f371519fe.png    download.jpg.5d1a1fe0aadc343c01c3f5f9efb6ce11.jpg 

  • @bob806 said:

    I stated "you cannot litigate humanity or kindness."

    If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.

    But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #43

    @unsympathetic said:

    If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.

    But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!

    Calm down.. This will play out in court, in due time.  Flores has a Mount Everest to climb attempting to prove his claims....  Just "claiming" something doesn't make it so.  There's this thing called hard evidence... If you have it, then great- show it to the judges. He said, she said- will get you nowhere. And if I understand the latest fallout, he's up against three franchises, and the NFL....  Dear Mr. Flores.. the NFL has unlimited deep pockets to contest your claims....  Your NFL career is over, Grover. Ask Colin Kaepernick for a referral...  

    https://www.nfl.com/news/giants-say-allegations-made-by-brian-flores-are-disturbing-and-simply-false

    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/stephen-ross-dolphins-brian-flores-tanking/cvosu56cyghr1uwne0jhxrwgm

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/broncos-john-elway-responds-to-lawsuit-issues-formal-statement-in-wake-of-brian-flores-allegations/

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    In the interview on ESPN, he kept saying, “He didn’t understand the plan”

    Well if he didn’t understand they were totally rebuilding the team from ground up, then he’s a BIGGER FOOL then we all thought

  • @unsympathetic said:

    If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.

    But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!

    Calm down.. This will play out in court, in due time.  Flores has a Mount Everest to climb attempting to prove his claims....  Just "claiming" something doesn't make it so.  There's this thing called hard evidence... If you have it, then great- show it to the judges. He said, she said- will get you nowhere. And if I understand the latest fallout, he's up against three franchises, and the NFL....  Dear Mr. Flores.. the NFL has unlimited deep pockets to contest your claims....  Your NFL career is over, Grover. Ask Colin Kaepernick for a referral...  

    https://www.nfl.com/news/giants-say-allegations-made-by-brian-flores-are-disturbing-and-simply-false

    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/stephen-ross-dolphins-brian-flores-tanking/cvosu56cyghr1uwne0jhxrwgm

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/broncos-john-elway-responds-to-lawsuit-issues-formal-statement-in-wake-of-brian-flores-allegations/

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #45

    @hoorta said:

    Your NFL career is over

    His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it.  Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality.. 

    @hoorta said:

    Calm down

    Everyone prefers a comfortable lie to a complicated and often discomforting truth.

  • @hoorta said:

    Your NFL career is over

    His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it.  Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality.. 

    @hoorta said:

    Calm down

    Everyone prefers a comfortable lie to a complicated and often discomforting truth.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @unsympathetic said:

    His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it.  Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality.. 

    According to the talking heads on the NFL Network, he is still under consideration for the Texans & Saints HC positions.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #47

    So now it's all Belichick's fault? Good luck with your lawsuit Flores. 

  • @bob806 said:

    I stated "you cannot litigate humanity or kindness."

    If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.

    But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @unsympathetic said:

    If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.

    But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!

    Jeez, so now I'm a liar. 

    I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims. 

  • @unsympathetic said:

    If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.

    But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!

    Jeez, so now I'm a liar. 

    I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims. 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #49

    @bob806 said:

    Jeez, so now I'm a liar. 

    I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims. 

    As someone who has already travelled down the road of frustration that you are currently on, I highly suggest you make a hard 90 degree turn and head away from it as fast as you can and never look back. 

  • @bob806 said:

    Jeez, so now I'm a liar. 

    I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims. 

    As someone who has already travelled down the road of frustration that you are currently on, I highly suggest you make a hard 90 degree turn and head away from it as fast as you can and never look back. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @d-bone said:

    As someone who has already travelled down the road of frustration that you are currently on, I highly suggest you make a hard 90 degree turn and head away from it as fast as you can and never look back. 

    Thanks....yeah no sense getting frustrated here. The Browns are frustrating enough ?

  • @unsympathetic said:

    If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.

    But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!

    Jeez, so now I'm a liar. 

    I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #51

    @bob806 said:

    Jeez, so now I'm a liar. 

    I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims. 

    Exactly..  I'm not taking sides either... But apparently a certain poster here definitely has.  Just filing a lawsuit and alleging something.... You're going to have to prove said allegations in court. I was just pointing out, the NFL and it's billionaire owners have unlimited resources and an army of lawyers to do their best to debunk your claims.  

  • @hoorta said:

    Your NFL career is over

    His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it.  Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality.. 

    @hoorta said:

    Calm down

    Everyone prefers a comfortable lie to a complicated and often discomforting truth.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @unsympathetic said:

    His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it.  Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality.. 

    Everyone prefers a comfortable lie to a complicated and often discomforting truth.

    So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?  

  • @unsympathetic said:

    His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it.  Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality.. 

    Everyone prefers a comfortable lie to a complicated and often discomforting truth.

    So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?  

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @hoorta said:

    So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?  

    Good God, what have you done?? 

    Pathetic_1_70.jpg

  • @unsympathetic said:

    His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it.  Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality.. 

    Everyone prefers a comfortable lie to a complicated and often discomforting truth.

    So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?  

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #54

    @hoorta said:

    So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?  

    Only two logical fallacies in one post? You can cram more into your trolling than that - I believe in you!

    For color, I suggest mimolette cheese. The color comes from the annato used during the aging process.

  • @hoorta said:

    So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?  

    Only two logical fallacies in one post? You can cram more into your trolling than that - I believe in you!

    For color, I suggest mimolette cheese. The color comes from the annato used during the aging process.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @unsympathetic said:

    Only two logical fallacies in one post? You can cram more into your trolling than that - I believe in you!

    For color, I suggest mimolette cheese. The color comes from the annato used during the aging process.

    LOL, exactly who's doing the trolling? If you want to be the #1 Flores apologist, have at it.  You apparently can't even distinguish between simple questions.  A yes or no would have sufficed, not going off on a Cal tangent. Did Flores get a bum deal? Yup... However, I'm not the one who's all butthurt about a  guy who made more money in a few years than I did in a lifetime, like you apparently are....   

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Hue Jackson is like catching herpes. Once you get him, you have him for life. And he pops up every year or two to make your life a living hell for a little while. 

  • Hue Jackson is like catching herpes. Once you get him, you have him for life. And he pops up every year or two to make your life a living hell for a little while. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Hue Jackson is like catching herpes. Once you get him, you have him for life. And he pops up every year or two to make your life a living hell for a little while. 

    So you have a problem with using your first timeout before the first play of the game? No bonehead would ever do that!!??

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Hue Jackson walks back Browns accusation: 'I was never offered money' to lose
    https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2292271

    Well well.....

  • Hue Jackson walks back Browns accusation: 'I was never offered money' to lose
    https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2292271

    Well well.....

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @bob806 said:

    Hue Jackson walks back Browns accusation: 'I was never offered money' to lose
    https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2292271

    Well well.....

    I wonder if RGIII still supports Hue’s claim? ?