Hue Jackson clarifies comments he was paid to lose with Cleveland Browns
-
In the interview on ESPN, he kept saying, “He didn’t understand the plan”
Well if he didn’t understand they were totally rebuilding the team from ground up, then he’s a BIGGER FOOL then we all thought
-
If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.
But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!
Calm down.. This will play out in court, in due time. Flores has a Mount Everest to climb attempting to prove his claims.... Just "claiming" something doesn't make it so. There's this thing called hard evidence... If you have it, then great- show it to the judges. He said, she said- will get you nowhere. And if I understand the latest fallout, he's up against three franchises, and the NFL.... Dear Mr. Flores.. the NFL has unlimited deep pockets to contest your claims.... Your NFL career is over, Grover. Ask Colin Kaepernick for a referral...
https://www.nfl.com/news/giants-say-allegations-made-by-brian-flores-are-disturbing-and-simply-false
-
His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it. Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality..
According to the talking heads on the NFL Network, he is still under consideration for the Texans & Saints HC positions.
-
-
I stated "you cannot litigate humanity or kindness."
If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.
But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!
If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.
But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!
Jeez, so now I'm a liar.
I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims.
-
If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.
But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!
Jeez, so now I'm a liar.
I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims.
Jeez, so now I'm a liar.
I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims.
As someone who has already travelled down the road of frustration that you are currently on, I highly suggest you make a hard 90 degree turn and head away from it as fast as you can and never look back.
-
Jeez, so now I'm a liar.
I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims.
As someone who has already travelled down the road of frustration that you are currently on, I highly suggest you make a hard 90 degree turn and head away from it as fast as you can and never look back.
As someone who has already travelled down the road of frustration that you are currently on, I highly suggest you make a hard 90 degree turn and head away from it as fast as you can and never look back.
Thanks....yeah no sense getting frustrated here. The Browns are frustrating enough ?
-
If you actually believed in not litigating humanity or kindness.. then you'd be either supporting this lawsuit because you were "shocked" or you wouldn't have a position - because the lawsuit from Flores explicitly does not do what you claimed.
But don't let facts stop you when you can entertain yourself and others with fun lies!
Jeez, so now I'm a liar.
I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims.
Jeez, so now I'm a liar.
I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. I wrote nothing controversial whatsoever, and made no claims.
Exactly.. I'm not taking sides either... But apparently a certain poster here definitely has. Just filing a lawsuit and alleging something.... You're going to have to prove said allegations in court. I was just pointing out, the NFL and it's billionaire owners have unlimited resources and an army of lawyers to do their best to debunk your claims.
-
His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it. Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality..
Everyone prefers a comfortable lie to a complicated and often discomforting truth.
So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?
-
His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it. Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality..
Everyone prefers a comfortable lie to a complicated and often discomforting truth.
So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?
-
His career was over before he filed it because he won too much.. that's why he did it. Thinking his career is over only now is missing the reality..
Everyone prefers a comfortable lie to a complicated and often discomforting truth.
So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?
So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?
Only two logical fallacies in one post? You can cram more into your trolling than that - I believe in you!
For color, I suggest mimolette cheese. The color comes from the annato used during the aging process.
-
So, are you claiming NFL ownership is racist to the core? That black coaches only get fired because they're the wrong color?
Only two logical fallacies in one post? You can cram more into your trolling than that - I believe in you!
For color, I suggest mimolette cheese. The color comes from the annato used during the aging process.
Only two logical fallacies in one post? You can cram more into your trolling than that - I believe in you!
For color, I suggest mimolette cheese. The color comes from the annato used during the aging process.
LOL, exactly who's doing the trolling? If you want to be the #1 Flores apologist, have at it. You apparently can't even distinguish between simple questions. A yes or no would have sufficed, not going off on a Cal tangent. Did Flores get a bum deal? Yup... However, I'm not the one who's all butthurt about a guy who made more money in a few years than I did in a lifetime, like you apparently are....
-
Hue Jackson is like catching herpes. Once you get him, you have him for life. And he pops up every year or two to make your life a living hell for a little while.
-
Hue Jackson is like catching herpes. Once you get him, you have him for life. And he pops up every year or two to make your life a living hell for a little while.
Hue Jackson is like catching herpes. Once you get him, you have him for life. And he pops up every year or two to make your life a living hell for a little while.
So you have a problem with using your first timeout before the first play of the game? No bonehead would ever do that!!??
-
Hue Jackson walks back Browns accusation: 'I was never offered money' to lose
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2292271Well well.....
-
Hue Jackson walks back Browns accusation: 'I was never offered money' to lose
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2292271Well well.....
Hue Jackson walks back Browns accusation: 'I was never offered money' to lose
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2292271Well well.....
I wonder if RGIII still supports Hue’s claim? ?
-
-
In a related note, did Jimmy Haslam ever accept any responsibility for the Flying J scheme to rip off trucking businesses for millions upon millions of dollars? And if I recall correctly, Jimmy was masterful at pointing fingers at everyone below him at Flying J during that investigation into HIS business.
Jimmy and Hue deserved each other.
-
Hue Jackson walks back Browns accusation: 'I was never offered money' to lose
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2292271Well well.....
Hue Jackson walks back Browns accusation: 'I was never offered money' to lose
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2292271Well well.....
Oh sorry Jimmy, I just tanked for you because you wanted to fire me. Make sense??
"Oh, about as much as anything you said during your whole tenure and since."-JH
-
In a related note, did Jimmy Haslam ever accept any responsibility for the Flying J scheme to rip off trucking businesses for millions upon millions of dollars? And if I recall correctly, Jimmy was masterful at pointing fingers at everyone below him at Flying J during that investigation into HIS business.
Jimmy and Hue deserved each other.
In a related note, did Jimmy Haslam ever accept any responsibility for the Flying J scheme to rip off trucking businesses for millions upon millions of dollars? And if I recall correctly, Jimmy was masterful at pointing fingers at everyone below him at Flying J during that investigation into HIS business.
Jimmy and Hue deserved each other.
Yep, Jimmy appears to have settled down but he certainly can't be trusted either.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
