Americans flee high tax states
-
https://www.aol.com/finance/americans-ditched-high-tax-states-145622277.html
States with higher income tax rates saw significant population declines, whereas states with lower taxes had accelerated population growth.
Maybe high taxes have something to do with it. I would guess the nother big factor that the deterioration of the big blue States. Especially the other cities.
WSS
-
https://www.aol.com/finance/americans-ditched-high-tax-states-145622277.html
States with higher income tax rates saw significant population declines, whereas states with lower taxes had accelerated population growth.
Maybe high taxes have something to do with it. I would guess the nother big factor that the deterioration of the big blue States. Especially the other cities.
WSS
https://www.aol.com/finance/americans-ditched-high-tax-states-145622277.html
States with higher income tax rates saw significant population declines, whereas states with lower taxes had accelerated population growth.
Maybe high taxes have something to do with it. I would guess the nother big factor that the deterioration of the big blue States. Especially the other cities.
WSS
Blue states are "control/intimidate the people" states. They are leaving, also, because they are fed up with the lack of respect for freedom.
-
https://www.aol.com/finance/americans-ditched-high-tax-states-145622277.html
States with higher income tax rates saw significant population declines, whereas states with lower taxes had accelerated population growth.
Maybe high taxes have something to do with it. I would guess the nother big factor that the deterioration of the big blue States. Especially the other cities.
WSS
https://www.aol.com/finance/americans-ditched-high-tax-states-145622277.html
States with higher income tax rates saw significant population declines, whereas states with lower taxes had accelerated population growth.
Maybe high taxes have something to do with it. I would guess the nother big factor that the deterioration of the big blue States. Especially the other cities.
WSS

-
Nobody like taxes but they are an unfortunate reality. I’m not moving to Arkansas any time soon ?
-
Nobody like taxes but they are an unfortunate reality. I’m not moving to Arkansas any time soon ?
Nobody like taxes but they are an unfortunate reality. I’m not moving to Arkansas any time soon ?
Why not? Hillary was first lady to Billy boy there!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login