AGAIN????
-
RE: hoorta
Yes, Thank You, I did vent!! OK, let me ask you this and please, let me know. On Christmas Eve., the browns flew to G.B. without Faker. Suddenly, 9 a.m. next morn(Christmas), a chartered plane flies Faker to Lambeau (G.B.) Who chartered the plane? Stef went to G.B. without Faker, you want me to believe he suddenly had a change of mind and decided to fly Faker up there? I realize we "stuck" with Faker for another season (barring a trade) and in answering your question, NO, I'm not pleased w/ the "direction" HASSlam is taking. And, I do believe HASSlam called the shots Christmas day. I agree with you that no H.C. should listen to the front office, but Stef wouldn't have a job if he didn't.....remember Greg Williams?
-
RE: hoorta
Yes, Thank You, I did vent!! OK, let me ask you this and please, let me know. On Christmas Eve., the browns flew to G.B. without Faker. Suddenly, 9 a.m. next morn(Christmas), a chartered plane flies Faker to Lambeau (G.B.) Who chartered the plane? Stef went to G.B. without Faker, you want me to believe he suddenly had a change of mind and decided to fly Faker up there? I realize we "stuck" with Faker for another season (barring a trade) and in answering your question, NO, I'm not pleased w/ the "direction" HASSlam is taking. And, I do believe HASSlam called the shots Christmas day. I agree with you that no H.C. should listen to the front office, but Stef wouldn't have a job if he didn't.....remember Greg Williams?
RE: hoorta
Yes, Thank You, I did vent!! OK, let me ask you this and please, let me know. On Christmas Eve., the browns flew to G.B. without Faker. Suddenly, 9 a.m. next morn(Christmas), a chartered plane flies Faker to Lambeau (G.B.) Who chartered the plane? Stef went to G.B. without Faker, you want me to believe he suddenly had a change of mind and decided to fly Faker up there? I realize we "stuck" with Faker for another season (barring a trade) and in answering your question, NO, I'm not pleased w/ the "direction" HASSlam is taking. And, I do believe HASSlam called the shots Christmas day. I agree with you that no H.C. should listen to the front office, but Stef wouldn't have a job if he didn't.....remember Greg Williams?
Greg Williams is blackballed from the league for having any chance to be a head coach so not haslems fought there
-
RE: hoorta
Yes, Thank You, I did vent!! OK, let me ask you this and please, let me know. On Christmas Eve., the browns flew to G.B. without Faker. Suddenly, 9 a.m. next morn(Christmas), a chartered plane flies Faker to Lambeau (G.B.) Who chartered the plane? Stef went to G.B. without Faker, you want me to believe he suddenly had a change of mind and decided to fly Faker up there? I realize we "stuck" with Faker for another season (barring a trade) and in answering your question, NO, I'm not pleased w/ the "direction" HASSlam is taking. And, I do believe HASSlam called the shots Christmas day. I agree with you that no H.C. should listen to the front office, but Stef wouldn't have a job if he didn't.....remember Greg Williams?
Greg Williams is blackballed from the league for having any chance to be a head coach so not haslems fought there
Greg Williams is blackballed from the league for having any chance to be a head coach so not haslems fought there
RE: hoorta
Yes, Thank You, I did vent!! OK, let me ask you this and please, let me know. On Christmas Eve., the browns flew to G.B. without Faker. Suddenly, 9 a.m. next morn(Christmas), a chartered plane flies Faker to Lambeau (G.B.) Who chartered the plane? Stef went to G.B. without Faker, you want me to believe he suddenly had a change of mind and decided to fly Faker up there? I realize we "stuck" with Faker for another season (barring a trade) and in answering your question, NO, I'm not pleased w/ the "direction" HASSlam is taking. And, I do believe HASSlam called the shots Christmas day. I agree with you that no H.C. should listen to the front office, but Stef wouldn't have a job if he didn't.....remember Greg Williams?
RE: ATOM
HUH?
-
RE: ATOM
2 things here. #1. Please show me where/when G.Williams was "banned" from becoming a H.C. and #2. there's really no debate here as to his being/becoming an H.C. pertinent to this forum's topic of conversation.
-
RE: ATOM
2 things here. #1. Please show me where/when G.Williams was "banned" from becoming a H.C. and #2. there's really no debate here as to his being/becoming an H.C. pertinent to this forum's topic of conversation.
RE: ATOM
2 things here. #1. Please show me where/when G.Williams was "banned" from becoming a H.C. and #2. there's really no debate here as to his being/becoming an H.C. pertinent to this forum's topic of conversation.
just because you made it sound like is was jimmys fought that greg did not remain as head coach and I was just pointing out that after bounty gate in nola it was widely speculated that williams would never ever get a job as a head coach in the nfl
-
RE: ATOM
The "topic" of this thread is, basically, "the direction of the Browns". If you wish to debate me/others on the Browns dealing w/ Greg Williams, please, open a thread with such a topic. In such a thread you could show me where/when he was "banned" from ever receiving a H.C. position!!
-
RE: hoorta
Yes, Thank You, I did vent!! OK, let me ask you this and please, let me know. On Christmas Eve., the browns flew to G.B. without Faker. Suddenly, 9 a.m. next morn(Christmas), a chartered plane flies Faker to Lambeau (G.B.) Who chartered the plane? Stef went to G.B. without Faker, you want me to believe he suddenly had a change of mind and decided to fly Faker up there? I realize we "stuck" with Faker for another season (barring a trade) and in answering your question, NO, I'm not pleased w/ the "direction" HASSlam is taking. And, I do believe HASSlam called the shots Christmas day. I agree with you that no H.C. should listen to the front office, but Stef wouldn't have a job if he didn't.....remember Greg Williams?
RE: hoorta
Yes, Thank You, I did vent!! OK, let me ask you this and please, let me know. On Christmas Eve., the browns flew to G.B. without Faker. Suddenly, 9 a.m. next morn(Christmas), a chartered plane flies Faker to Lambeau (G.B.) Who chartered the plane? Stef went to G.B. without Faker, you want me to believe he suddenly had a change of mind and decided to fly Faker up there? I realize we "stuck" with Faker for another season (barring a trade) and in answering your question, NO, I'm not pleased w/ the "direction" HASSlam is taking. And, I do believe HASSlam called the shots Christmas day. I agree with you that no H.C. should listen to the front office, but Stef wouldn't have a job if he didn't.....remember Greg Williams?
Um, Baker hadn't cleared covid protocol in time to travel to Green Bay with the rest of the team. There's your explanation. FWIW, I've said plenty of times elsewhere MHO is Mayfield should have been shut down after the Patriots debacle. His crappy stats back up that POV.
You can believe anything you want to regarding Haslam. (Like Jimmy was telling Stef to play an obviously wounded Baker) You're spouting an opinion with zero proof to back it up.
-
Greg Williams is blackballed from the league for having any chance to be a head coach so not haslems fought there
RE: hoorta
Yes, Thank You, I did vent!! OK, let me ask you this and please, let me know. On Christmas Eve., the browns flew to G.B. without Faker. Suddenly, 9 a.m. next morn(Christmas), a chartered plane flies Faker to Lambeau (G.B.) Who chartered the plane? Stef went to G.B. without Faker, you want me to believe he suddenly had a change of mind and decided to fly Faker up there? I realize we "stuck" with Faker for another season (barring a trade) and in answering your question, NO, I'm not pleased w/ the "direction" HASSlam is taking. And, I do believe HASSlam called the shots Christmas day. I agree with you that no H.C. should listen to the front office, but Stef wouldn't have a job if he didn't.....remember Greg Williams?
RE: ATOM
HUH?
RE: hoorta
Yes, Thank You, I did vent!! OK, let me ask you this and please, let me know. On Christmas Eve., the browns flew to G.B. without Faker. Suddenly, 9 a.m. next morn(Christmas), a chartered plane flies Faker to Lambeau (G.B.) Who chartered the plane? Stef went to G.B. without Faker, you want me to believe he suddenly had a change of mind and decided to fly Faker up there? I realize we "stuck" with Faker for another season (barring a trade) and in answering your question, NO, I'm not pleased w/ the "direction" HASSlam is taking. And, I do believe HASSlam called the shots Christmas day. I agree with you that no H.C. should listen to the front office, but Stef wouldn't have a job if he didn't.....remember Greg Williams?
RE: ATOM
HUH?
"Faker"
"HASSlam"
You're SO fucking edgy and original. I bet you bake cookies at 351 degrees.
-
RE: hoorta
Yes, Thank You, I did vent!! OK, let me ask you this and please, let me know. On Christmas Eve., the browns flew to G.B. without Faker. Suddenly, 9 a.m. next morn(Christmas), a chartered plane flies Faker to Lambeau (G.B.) Who chartered the plane? Stef went to G.B. without Faker, you want me to believe he suddenly had a change of mind and decided to fly Faker up there? I realize we "stuck" with Faker for another season (barring a trade) and in answering your question, NO, I'm not pleased w/ the "direction" HASSlam is taking. And, I do believe HASSlam called the shots Christmas day. I agree with you that no H.C. should listen to the front office, but Stef wouldn't have a job if he didn't.....remember Greg Williams?
RE: ATOM
HUH?
"Faker"
"HASSlam"
You're SO fucking edgy and original. I bet you bake cookies at 351 degrees.
-
He would have fit in so well here, but alas, this board is in the 9th inning of its existence.
Regarding the board, being in the 9th inning of it's existience.. I'll huddle with Zombo to see what his opinion is about sharing emails as a .pdf with long time posters who we can trust with said information. Obnoxious noobs excluded.
-
Actually, I think that Haslam has turned in to a good owner.
-
-
-
-
-
Here we go AGAIN!!! Excuses, excuses and B.S. On paper, everyone saw the Browns as a S.B. contender this season.....well, everyone except half-assed Haslam. Mark my words, the Browns will never be 'contenders" as long as he is the 'dictator". I thought a lot of this past season's problems were Stef's bad decisions, then Christmas Day the light bestowed me. Haslam is a greedy narcissist that will only be bothered with the bottom line...$$$$. Stef, I'm sure, did not make the decision to bring a wounded duck into Lambeau Field. I think I see now, Stef wanted to show Halfassedlam that Faker isn't the QB the Browns need. Yet, Halfasslam decides to take a personal jet, put Faker on it and fly him to Green Bay to blow yet another game. Picking 13th in the draft this year.....WHY? We have so many good players on this team and yet they are sacrificed to Halfassedlam's pettyness. I don't believe in Huge Jackass (Hugh Jackson) spewing his putrid garbage, but it is fact a lot of teams do tank for draft picks. Haslam didn't have to offer him money to tank, Jackasson was the most inept H.C. in the history of pro FB!!! Check this, if the Browns were such a terrible group of players in "16-'18 (3-37 under Jackson) how did Williams take that same team to 5-3? I believe the Admin. of the Browns were tanking and they knew Jackasson was the H.C. to do it. I've resigned myself to sayin, over the past 20 yrs. "Maybe next year", I will no longer do that for I know I'll never see my 'dream" come to fruition until Halfasslam is removed from the front office!. Oh, and it's sad to see the demise of this forum in April. When it leaves us, could you PLEASE take the idiot-at-the-helm with it.
55 yr. Browns fan
Here we go AGAIN!!! Excuses, excuses and B.S. On paper, everyone saw the Browns as a S.B. contender this season.....well, everyone except half-assed Haslam. Mark my words, the Browns will never be 'contenders" as long as he is the 'dictator". I thought a lot of this past season's problems were Stef's bad decisions, then Christmas Day the light bestowed me. Haslam is a greedy narcissist that will only be bothered with the bottom line...$$$$. Stef, I'm sure, did not make the decision to bring a wounded duck into Lambeau Field. I think I see now, Stef wanted to show Halfassedlam that Faker isn't the QB the Browns need. Yet, Halfasslam decides to take a personal jet, put Faker on it and fly him to Green Bay to blow yet another game. Picking 13th in the draft this year.....WHY? We have so many good players on this team and yet they are sacrificed to Halfassedlam's pettyness. I don't believe in Huge Jackass (Hugh Jackson) spewing his putrid garbage, but it is fact a lot of teams do tank for draft picks. Haslam didn't have to offer him money to tank, Jackasson was the most inept H.C. in the history of pro FB!!! Check this, if the Browns were such a terrible group of players in "16-'18 (3-37 under Jackson) how did Williams take that same team to 5-3? I believe the Admin. of the Browns were tanking and they knew Jackasson was the H.C. to do it. I've resigned myself to sayin, over the past 20 yrs. "Maybe next year", I will no longer do that for I know I'll never see my 'dream" come to fruition until Halfasslam is removed from the front office!. Oh, and it's sad to see the demise of this forum in April. When it leaves us, could you PLEASE take the idiot-at-the-helm with it.
55 yr. Browns fan
Do you happen to play the accordion?
-
Get real. It's well known EVERY team has a Depodesta equivalent in residence now. And FWIW, I extremely doubt he has the final say on most of the big decisions.
I agree, and I consider Depo an asset.
I'd rather have the team examine players and procedures in depth rather than go with a gut feeling and throw a dart. I do agree, it is hard to measure or quantify "heart". Those guys also don't usually turn in to solid starters. They are your special teams core. Go ahead and draft one in the 6th or 7th round, or sign as a UDFA. Utah has a receiver who might fit the mold, more as a punt return guy. Britian Covet is maybe 5'7" and 160 lbs. He might make it as a receiver, but the kid has heart. He sure seems to be able to wiggle his way down field on punt and kick returns. I would bring him in just for that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login