Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Hunt gone???

Hunt gone???

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
26 Posts 17 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Well this sucks

    WSS 

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    ATOMA hoortaH 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 15k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Did I miss something but I didn't see anything in this that makes me think the Browns let him go or are letting him go...

      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

        Did I miss something but I didn't see anything in this that makes me think the Browns let him go or are letting him go...

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @dutch-oven said:

        Did I miss something but I didn't see anything in this that makes me think the Browns let him go or are letting him go...

        I hope I just misread that headline at the top of video that thread Browns release Kareem hunt.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
          • 13k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          A.D.D. or senility, I would suppose.

          DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            Well this sucks

            WSS 

            ATOM ATOMA One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 2k Posts
            • 657 Reputation
            ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            Well this sucks

            WSS 

            hell yes got me pumped for next season

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • W Westside Steve

              @dutch-oven said:

              Did I miss something but I didn't see anything in this that makes me think the Browns let him go or are letting him go...

              I hope I just misread that headline at the top of video that thread Browns release Kareem hunt.

              WSS

              mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 18k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @westside-steve said:

              I hope I just misread that headline at the top of video that thread Browns release Kareem hunt.

              WSS

              Gone hunting ?  Where are my reading glasses ?        

              It's going to be a long off season.      😆

              GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
              1 Reply Last reply
              😂
              Quote Reply
              • D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 8k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I'm pretty sure he's gone and done it now. 

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 15k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  That political forum has to be pure gold. 

                  T N 2 Replies Last reply
                  😂
                  Quote Reply
                  • W Westside Steve

                    Well this sucks

                    WSS 

                    hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 20k Posts
                    • 5k Reputation
                    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @westside-steve said:

                    Well this sucks

                    WSS 

                    Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

                    ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • tiamat63T tiamat63

                      A.D.D. or senility, I would suppose.

                      DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                      • 28k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @tiamat63 said:

                      A.D.D. or senility, I would suppose.

                      ?

                      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply
                      • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                        That political forum has to be pure gold. 

                        TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 23k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @dutch-oven said:

                        That political forum has to be pure gold. 

                        If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

                        Canton DawgC DieHardBrownsFanD 2 Replies Last reply
                        😂
                        Quote Reply
                        • T TexasAg1969

                          @dutch-oven said:

                          That political forum has to be pure gold. 

                          If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

                          Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                          • 12k Posts
                          • 7k Reputation
                          Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @texasag1969 said:

                          If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

                          Would you stop bringing up Russian Collusion?

                          Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          😂
                          Quote Reply
                          • Icecube I Very Popular Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 436 Reputation
                            I Icecube wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I don't see anything about him being cut, he'll be here in 2022 short of him getting blasted and walking around nude or punching a girl in the face. ?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                              That political forum has to be pure gold. 

                              Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 734 Reputation
                              N Neo wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @dutch-oven said:

                              That political forum has to be pure gold. 

                              @texasag1969 said:

                              If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

                              65ia7a.gif

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              ❤ 😂
                              Quote Reply
                              • T TexasAg1969

                                @dutch-oven said:

                                That political forum has to be pure gold. 

                                If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

                                DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                • 28k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @texasag1969 said:

                                If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

                                Isn't that Biden/Harris/Hillary??????????????

                                "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👍 😂
                                Quote Reply
                                • hoortaH hoorta

                                  @westside-steve said:

                                  Well this sucks

                                  WSS 

                                  Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

                                  ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 9k Posts
                                  • 2k Reputation
                                  ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @hoorta said:

                                  Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

                                  Yep.  My hope is we can trade him.  I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.

                                  If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                  ATOMA 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • ballpeenB ballpeen

                                    @hoorta said:

                                    Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

                                    Yep.  My hope is we can trade him.  I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.

                                    ATOM ATOMA One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 2k Posts
                                    • 657 Reputation
                                    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @ballpeen said:

                                    Yep.  My hope is we can trade him.  I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.

                                    you are crazy ballpeen while i was so impressed with Johnson he is not Hunt damn when he runs angry there is no stopping him I would rather get one more year out of those angry runs and lose him for nothing the following year than pick up a extra draft pick this year

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                      • 64k Posts
                                      • 8k Reputation
                                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays

                                      a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.

                                      The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.

                                      ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • C calfoxwc

                                        Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays

                                        a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.

                                        The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.

                                        ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 9k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @calfoxwc said:

                                        Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays

                                        a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.

                                        The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.

                                        I will add that I would offer him an extension next week.  If he takes it, great.  I would like to keep him as well.  If he doesn't, I'd take it that he wants to leave and would trade him to grant his wish.

                                        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        👍
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 9k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          I'm assuming that somebody will be gone this offseason.  Either Hunt or Johnson.  We've had the luxury of having those 3 for a couple of years.  That's probably not sustainable.

                                          BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                                          mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate