Skip to content

Hunt gone???

The Browns Board
26 17 1.2k
  • A.D.D. or senility, I would suppose.

  • Well this sucks

    WSS 

    @westside-steve said:

    Well this sucks

    WSS 

    hell yes got me pumped for next season

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Did I miss something but I didn't see anything in this that makes me think the Browns let him go or are letting him go...

    I hope I just misread that headline at the top of video that thread Browns release Kareem hunt.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I hope I just misread that headline at the top of video that thread Browns release Kareem hunt.

    WSS

    Gone hunting ?  Where are my reading glasses ?        

    It's going to be a long off season.      😆

  • I'm pretty sure he's gone and done it now. 

  • That political forum has to be pure gold. 

  • Well this sucks

    WSS 

    @westside-steve said:

    Well this sucks

    WSS 

    Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

  • A.D.D. or senility, I would suppose.

    @tiamat63 said:

    A.D.D. or senility, I would suppose.

    ?

  • That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

    Would you stop bringing up Russian Collusion?

  • I don't see anything about him being cut, he'll be here in 2022 short of him getting blasted and walking around nude or punching a girl in the face. ?

  • That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    @texasag1969 said:

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

    65ia7a.gif

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

    Isn't that Biden/Harris/Hillary??????????????

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well this sucks

    WSS 

    Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

    @hoorta said:

    Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

    Yep.  My hope is we can trade him.  I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.

  • @hoorta said:

    Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

    Yep.  My hope is we can trade him.  I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.

    @ballpeen said:

    Yep.  My hope is we can trade him.  I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.

    you are crazy ballpeen while i was so impressed with Johnson he is not Hunt damn when he runs angry there is no stopping him I would rather get one more year out of those angry runs and lose him for nothing the following year than pick up a extra draft pick this year

  • Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays

    a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.

    The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.

  • Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays

    a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.

    The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays

    a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.

    The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.

    I will add that I would offer him an extension next week.  If he takes it, great.  I would like to keep him as well.  If he doesn't, I'd take it that he wants to leave and would trade him to grant his wish.

  • I'm assuming that somebody will be gone this offseason.  Either Hunt or Johnson.  We've had the luxury of having those 3 for a couple of years.  That's probably not sustainable.

  • Johnson will be gone

  • I'm assuming that somebody will be gone this offseason.  Either Hunt or Johnson.  We've had the luxury of having those 3 for a couple of years.  That's probably not sustainable.

    @orion said:

    I'm assuming that somebody will be gone this offseason.  Either Hunt or Johnson.  We've had the luxury of having those 3 for a couple of years.  That's probably not sustainable.

    RBs - you get a few good years, somebody leaves somebody else arrives  maybe drafted hopefully as good as what you had.  Not a long shelf life on some of them.

    The BROWNS have been very fortunate to have that 1-2  punch recently  thanks to KC jettisoning Hunt who was very happy to return home and play for peanuts......... well $1M +/-  but hey  it worked.

    Now we move on to the Draft 2022 Contest that's always fun !

    GO BROWNS !

  • GO BROWNS