Skip to content

Hunt gone???

The Browns Board
26 17 1.2k
  • Well this sucks

    WSS 

    @westside-steve said:

    Well this sucks

    WSS 

    Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

  • A.D.D. or senility, I would suppose.

    @tiamat63 said:

    A.D.D. or senility, I would suppose.

    ?

  • That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

    Would you stop bringing up Russian Collusion?

  • I don't see anything about him being cut, he'll be here in 2022 short of him getting blasted and walking around nude or punching a girl in the face. ?

  • That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    @texasag1969 said:

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

    65ia7a.gif

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That political forum has to be pure gold. 

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??

    Isn't that Biden/Harris/Hillary??????????????

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well this sucks

    WSS 

    Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

    @hoorta said:

    Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

    Yep.  My hope is we can trade him.  I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.

  • @hoorta said:

    Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million...  But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned.   MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.   

    Yep.  My hope is we can trade him.  I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.

    @ballpeen said:

    Yep.  My hope is we can trade him.  I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.

    you are crazy ballpeen while i was so impressed with Johnson he is not Hunt damn when he runs angry there is no stopping him I would rather get one more year out of those angry runs and lose him for nothing the following year than pick up a extra draft pick this year

  • Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays

    a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.

    The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.

  • Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays

    a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.

    The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays

    a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.

    The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.

    I will add that I would offer him an extension next week.  If he takes it, great.  I would like to keep him as well.  If he doesn't, I'd take it that he wants to leave and would trade him to grant his wish.

  • I'm assuming that somebody will be gone this offseason.  Either Hunt or Johnson.  We've had the luxury of having those 3 for a couple of years.  That's probably not sustainable.

  • Johnson will be gone

  • I'm assuming that somebody will be gone this offseason.  Either Hunt or Johnson.  We've had the luxury of having those 3 for a couple of years.  That's probably not sustainable.

    @orion said:

    I'm assuming that somebody will be gone this offseason.  Either Hunt or Johnson.  We've had the luxury of having those 3 for a couple of years.  That's probably not sustainable.

    RBs - you get a few good years, somebody leaves somebody else arrives  maybe drafted hopefully as good as what you had.  Not a long shelf life on some of them.

    The BROWNS have been very fortunate to have that 1-2  punch recently  thanks to KC jettisoning Hunt who was very happy to return home and play for peanuts......... well $1M +/-  but hey  it worked.

    Now we move on to the Draft 2022 Contest that's always fun !

    GO BROWNS !

  • GO BROWNS

  • This article explains a lot of disagreements on this forum.  It's not short..

  • This article explains a lot of disagreements on this forum.  It's not short..

    @unsympathetic said:

    This article explains a lot of disagreements on this forum.  It's not short..

    Right at the top of the article "40 minute read"...  I skimmed it, and very true....  Certain denizens of the Political Forum won't like parts of it.. at all....   

  • @unsympathetic said:

    This article explains a lot of disagreements on this forum.  It's not short..

    Right at the top of the article "40 minute read"...  I skimmed it, and very true....  Certain denizens of the Political Forum won't like parts of it.. at all....   

    @hoorta said:

    Certain denizens of the Political Forum won't like parts of it.. at all....   

    Today is Tuesday.. are they the 5150th Word Salad Brigade or the 101st Chairborne Division? 

    Either way, they only do strategy. From a distance. For other people. Or their hair might get mussed.