Hunt gone???
-
Well this sucks
WSS
-
Did I miss something but I didn't see anything in this that makes me think the Browns let him go or are letting him go...
-
Did I miss something but I didn't see anything in this that makes me think the Browns let him go or are letting him go...
Did I miss something but I didn't see anything in this that makes me think the Browns let him go or are letting him go...
I hope I just misread that headline at the top of video that thread Browns release Kareem hunt.
WSS
-
A.D.D. or senility, I would suppose.
-
Well this sucks
WSS
Well this sucks
WSS
hell yes got me pumped for next season
-
Did I miss something but I didn't see anything in this that makes me think the Browns let him go or are letting him go...
I hope I just misread that headline at the top of video that thread Browns release Kareem hunt.
WSS
I hope I just misread that headline at the top of video that thread Browns release Kareem hunt.
WSS
Gone hunting ? Where are my reading glasses ?
It's going to be a long off season.

-
That political forum has to be pure gold.
-
Well this sucks
WSS
Well this sucks
WSS
Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million... But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned. MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.
-
-
That political forum has to be pure gold.
That political forum has to be pure gold.
If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??
-
That political forum has to be pure gold.
If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??
If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??
Would you stop bringing up Russian Collusion?
-
That political forum has to be pure gold.
That political forum has to be pure gold.
If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??
-
That political forum has to be pure gold.
If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??
If you put a thin layer of gold on shit by electiontrollisis, you can make anything look great on the surface.??
Isn't that Biden/Harris/Hillary??????????????
-
Well this sucks
WSS
Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million... But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned. MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.
Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million... But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned. MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.
Yep. My hope is we can trade him. I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.
-
Stay tuned Steve... Hunt's base salary in a piddly $1.3 million... But his roster bonus is almost $5 million.. stay tuned. MHO he's a nice insurance policy if Chubb should get hurt. He's an UFA after 2022.
Yep. My hope is we can trade him. I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.
Yep. My hope is we can trade him. I doubt he will sign at a number the team can live with, seeing we can get Johnson for a fraction...and...IMO D Johnson have proven to be a quality 2nd back.
you are crazy ballpeen while i was so impressed with Johnson he is not Hunt damn when he runs angry there is no stopping him I would rather get one more year out of those angry runs and lose him for nothing the following year than pick up a extra draft pick this year
-
Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays
a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.
The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.
-
Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays
a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.
The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.
Have to keep Hunt, I believe he wants to be here, great friends with Chubb and plays
a vicious 100% every snap. Johnson is an important #3 on the depth chart.
The only way I could see trading him is if he wanted to leave.
I will add that I would offer him an extension next week. If he takes it, great. I would like to keep him as well. If he doesn't, I'd take it that he wants to leave and would trade him to grant his wish.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
