Good article on Crabtree
-
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=090...mp;confirm=true
He really does look like a rider on the "Short bus"
Dee deedee
-
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=090...mp;confirm=true
He really does look like a rider on the "Short bus"
Dee deedee
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=090...mp;confirm=true
He really does look like a rider on the "Short bus"
Dee deedee
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
God I am so glad we did not take this guy. I have to admit I kinda wanted him because I thought Braylon was gone but Mangini nailed it on him.
-
Mike Leach should issue an apology to mangini...what a prima donna Michael "dee deedee" crabtree
-
What can DIVA do for you?
-
the whole long holdout has never worked out for anyone. take for example jamarcus russel two years ago. how did that work for him again? oh yeah, he's competing with 85 ear old jeff garcia for the job. how is cedric benson doing after his long rookie holdout? he alredy got bounced from one team for being useless and probably won't do anything in cinci either. andre smith showed up overweight and broke his foot on a simple drill. he will almost certainly be a bust. crabtree may just be the next rookie with a huge amount of talent that goes to waste because greed got in the way. it's too bad, he had enormous potential.
-
Not only that, he slipped because some teams were concerned about his foot.
-
I can't help but wonder if Savage would have drafted Crabtree if he was still here. Just like he wanted to draft Jamarcus. Makes me very happy that Savage is gone and Mangini is here.
-
@hiwaygal said:
If I were this kid, I'd fire my agent as soon as I can.What the hell kind of agent keeps filling this kids head with BS and advises him to keep holding out!?!?!?
The last word I saw reported is that his agent is throwing him under the bus and saying the holdout is Crabtree's fault. He's starting to see that his ploy in all this will hurt his future recruiting efforts.
-
Can you imagine having the nerve and stupidity to refuse $18 million?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login