There was going to be a war - back in Nov
-
and biden coward refused to help. Until several other countries acted and made him out to be corrupt loser faoe he's always been.
so sad. I said there would be a war. I hope it doesn't turn into a world war. Taiwan isn't NATO either.
Bet on communist china seeing the world of cowards doing a neville chamberlain impression, only acting a little bit,
way too late. I saw it in NOVEMBER. All that equipment could have been moved from afghanistan TO THE UKRAINE.
like chamberlain - the nazis and russians sensed weakness. and Britain paid a terrible price. America tried desperately
to stay out of the war....til it grew into a major global war. Had they acted way earlier - it could all have been stopped.
Now, russia is targeting apartment buildings, targeting civilians anywhere - with terrifying deadly weapons.
Kindergarten. Elementary school. Hospitals. The Holocaust memorial.....
Men, women and children dying horrible deaths of violence, because whoorta, woodpecker, etc etc....
climbed on board the liberal owned main stream media and voted against Pres Trump and their own country.
Just a disgrace.
War crimes around the Ukraine by russians. Beecause of lies, fake investigations, false testimony, and his "orange tan" and "tweets".
Well, tweet this - a lot of us hold you anti-Pres Trump and America voters responsible. This invasion would NEVER have happened
if Pres Trump was president still. I hope it comes to you sometime or another.
disastrous, corrupt, and incompetent presidency and congress - russia AND communist china will
move to take advantage.
They would NEVER have done it during Pres Trump's presidency.
all hell may break loose.
U.S. Intel Shows Mass Russia Troop Buildup Near Ukraine
-
And putrid pukin will not stop, I think.
Another country will be invaded by the russians.
then....
Poland, etc, will be undermined until they get some excuse to invade.
world war.
Hope the hell not, but I think it may very well happen.
-
And putrid pukin will not stop, I think.
Another country will be invaded by the russians.
then....
Poland, etc, will be undermined until they get some excuse to invade.
world war.
Hope the hell not, but I think it may very well happen.
And putrid pukin will not stop, I think.
Another country will be invaded by the russians.
then....
Poland, etc, will be undermined until they get some excuse to invade.
world war.
Hope the hell not, but I think it may very well happen.
Better start heading toward South America.
-
And putrid pukin will not stop, I think.
Another country will be invaded by the russians.
then....
Poland, etc, will be undermined until they get some excuse to invade.
world war.
Hope the hell not, but I think it may very well happen.
Better start heading toward South America.
Better start heading toward South America.
that would be going from the frying pan into the fire. lol.
There is no free country for us to escape to. Maybe I'll go buy another little box of ammo. lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login