Skip to content

That was an absolute f'in disgrace of a defensive game plan.

The Browns Board
12 11 1.3k
  • Enough said.

  • I fully agree.

    Are we ever going to get a pass rush?

    Some remedial tackling drills wouldn't hurt either, I've seen better CYO defense, at least they WRAP up the ball carrier.

  • Really, deeply, truly horrible defense.

    That's why it's pissing me off that people are blaming Winslow. F*cking stop somebody! Made Cutler look like Dan F*cking Fouts!

  • We need some serious defensive help in personell and playcalling. It's horrendous. icon_e_sad.gif

  • That's why it's pissing me off that people are blaming Winslow. F*cking stop somebody! Made Cutler look like Dan F*cking Fouts!

    I agree. If BMac can't cover the guy, send him some help. It's not like we're blitzing anybody.

  • Our D-line was sucking gas most of the second half. Two games in a row with blown leads..... I'm becoming numb.

  • Deangelo!!!

  • The Brown's defense is...

    1) Totally lacking aggressive game plans. Cutler did NOT do well when the heavy heat was on. (coaching)

    2) Fundamentally poor (tackling, etc)...again, coaching

    3) Lethargic & un-motivated...strike 3 for the coaching.

    In addition, throw in the 4th down play...4th & a yard & NO RB even on the field icon_mad.gif !!

    Romeo needs to go...NOW!!! I understand we would need either an interim coach or coaching by committee, but we need to let our players know we are done submitting them to this crap!

  • What defensive game plan?

    Shanahan has got to be laughing his ass off that he came in here and won that game with the wing and a prayer offense they had.

    Our D sucks.

    Doug

  • \ said:

    What defensive game plan?

    Shanahan has got to be laughing his ass off that he came in here and won that game with the wing and a prayer offense they had.

    Our D sucks.

    Doug

    And defense............

  • \ said:

    Deangelo!!!
    more like jumprope--they gassed. plus it was Denver.....you simply can not out-cardio the Broncos. they got out-hustled, bad.
  • \ said:

    I fully agree.

    Are we ever going to get a pass rush?

    Some remedial tackling drills wouldn't hurt either, I've seen better CYO defense, at least they WRAP up the ball carrier.

    Sadly, there was a pass rush. Willie, AD, and a couple of other guys wiffed bad on would be sacks. Bad, bad, bad play by the secondary.

    Now, I'll blast Bmac for that first TD pass and his crappy ass wiff going for the ball after it already was caught. But he read it. He was waving for over the top help and Jones just sat there in the box waiting on the TE to release, even though ne never did. Aweful, aweful, aweful.