Hue Jackson blows wherever he goes
-
How can he survive as a coach?
He is a problem. Now at Grambling,
offended a lot of people there with a hire.
https://www.brownsnation.com/hue-jackson-causing-controversy-at-grambling/
Hue Jackson Causing Controversy At Grambling
-
Will he claim Grambling paid him extra to lose?
-
Jesus, this guy went from being a respected assistant coach a decade ago to an absolute dumpster fire with every thing he touches.
He's the Rudy Giuliani of football.
-
Jesus, this guy went from being a respected assistant coach a decade ago to an absolute dumpster fire with every thing he touches.
He's the Rudy Giuliani of football.
Jesus, this guy went from being a respected assistant coach a decade ago to an absolute dumpster fire with every thing he touches.
He's the Rudy Giuliani of football.
When the "I got paid to lose" crap came out, I was telling the people who always reach out to me that the result was going to be an extremely watered down truth if not an outright lie. It ain't my style to side with billionaires, but Jimmy said it best-the man takes no accountability for anything. He still stupidly thinks he's able to get away with stuff like hiring Briles. I sadly have met way too many people in my life like that-everyone else's fault, not theirs.
-
He just digs one deep hole after another for himself...
I think he may be just looking for the next rather generous pay check -but- these pitiful excuses for his failures may eventually blow his credibility to get any subsequent decent job offers. What's next high school coach ?
Most all NFL head coach salaries aren't published like a union wage in the NFLPA but from I could piece together he was getting about $5,000,000/year +/- from the Browns as what turned out to be the worst Browns' coach in history. That doesn't include TV shows and other endorsements........and I imagine he didn't give any money back for poor performance. ?
SO what's his next move ? Oh yes the Hue autobiography on his recent football life " Don't blame it on me, it wasn't my fault ". ?
-
Every time Hue opens his mouth…he changes feet.
-
Every time Hue opens his mouth…he changes feet.
Every time Hue opens his mouth…he changes feet.
And trips on his own stupidity... poor , poor little man!
-
Jesus, this guy went from being a respected assistant coach a decade ago to an absolute dumpster fire with every thing he touches.
He's the Rudy Giuliani of football.
Jesus, this guy went from being a respected assistant coach
Quite ironic. When we landed him, I was actually happy. Not so much because I wanted him all that much, but because THEY wanted him. He was their #1 choice. They'd never before got to land their #1 choice...or 2nd...or 3rd. So I was happy that they got their man. And I prefer my HC to be from the offensive side of the ball. - It was midway through his 6th game as HC, against the Bengals, when I became convinced that he was a terrible coach. And trigger-finger Haslam picked him as the guy he didn't fire after his first year as HC. The worst of the bunch. No, we had to endure another year of in-game decisions that, quite frankly, made it rather easy to believe that he was being paid to lose games.
I predict that when Grambling fires him, it will be the last time he coaches. Trust me on this one...
-
Jesus, this guy went from being a respected assistant coach
Quite ironic. When we landed him, I was actually happy. Not so much because I wanted him all that much, but because THEY wanted him. He was their #1 choice. They'd never before got to land their #1 choice...or 2nd...or 3rd. So I was happy that they got their man. And I prefer my HC to be from the offensive side of the ball. - It was midway through his 6th game as HC, against the Bengals, when I became convinced that he was a terrible coach. And trigger-finger Haslam picked him as the guy he didn't fire after his first year as HC. The worst of the bunch. No, we had to endure another year of in-game decisions that, quite frankly, made it rather easy to believe that he was being paid to lose games.
I predict that when Grambling fires him, it will be the last time he coaches. Trust me on this one...
Quite ironic. When we landed him, I was actually happy. Not so much because I wanted him all that much, but because THEY wanted him. He was their #1 choice. They'd never before got to land their #1 choice...or 2nd...or 3rd. So I was happy that they got their man. And I prefer my HC to be from the offensive side of the ball. - It was midway through his 6th game as HC, against the Bengals, when I became convinced that he was a terrible coach. And trigger-finger Haslam picked him as the guy he didn't fire after his first year as HC. The worst of the bunch. No, we had to endure another year of in-game decisions that, quite frankly, made it rather easy to believe that he was being paid to lose games.
I predict that when Grambling fires him, it will be the last time he coaches. Trust me on this one...
He's a career high school grade coach...
-
Plus, how they hell do they find a hat to fit that size 15 head?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login