Skip to content

Ohio Blackouts

The Browns Board
15 9 1.4k
  • c'mon, they were just catering to their fanbase. Its not easy to find more than 30,000 people who can read down there, let alone understand the directions to get to the stadium.

    "yus jus head on o'er yonder till ya find the river, then yus just follow that til ya find 'nother river, then, an her's the tricky part, ya follow the smell til ya get to a third river.....what.....wher'd I lose ya?"

    @dave said:

    c'mon, they were just catering to their fanbase. Its not easy to find more than 30,000 people who can read down there, let alone understand the directions to get to the stadium.

    "yus jus head on o'er yonder till ya find the river, then yus just follow that til ya find 'nother river, then, an her's the tricky part, ya follow the smell til ya get to a third river.....what.....wher'd I lose ya?"

    They really get confused when they see the sign 'Three Rivers Left', they turn around and go back home to the hovel.

  • @inspecta said:

    That's crazy you posted that pic adam cause I was just made aware of that website today, and it's absolutely hilarious....

    Let's keep it going...

    Gangland....

    81.jpg

    I also just found the site today 🙂

  • AdaM said:

    701.jpg

    LMFAO!!!!!

  • @inspecta said:

    Took the words right out of my mouth....

    Don't worry, all games WILL be televised.

    Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

    I trust you daddy.

  • @inspecta said:

    Took the words right out of my mouth....

    Don't worry, all games WILL be televised.

    Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

    I trust you daddy.

    @lumspecta said:

    Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

    I trust you daddy.

    Inspecta, did you run out of condoms AND get a fresh supply of viagra at the same time a few years ago? 😕

  • @inspecta said:

    This is beyond weird...

    Notice they joined at 7:30 and waited until just before the game started to start posting.

    Wow. Look at the page views. 🙂

  • Lumbergh and Inspecta are my parents, they conceived me in my mother's womb. I'm not sure which is the mother and which is my dad but I was born at the biological age of 18 in Youngstown Ohio, miraclously conceived by the hatred expressed by both men. It connected and fused elements of both of their minds into one purpose.

    For lo and behold my IP is unique.

    I'm going to stop derailing daddy's thread now, bye bye.

  • too bad we didn't purposely build a small stadium so that it was easier to sell out like those pussies in pittsburgh.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    too bad we didn't purposely build a small stadium so that it was easier to sell out like those pussies in pittsburgh.

    Blaa Blaa Blaaaaaa... And have 60,000 on the season Ticket waiting list. Hmmm.... And Your stadium seats what 8 or 9K more than Ours ? ... btw the Browns have NO WAITING list for season Tickets . We report You decide.

  • @hiwaygal said:

    You know for a bunch of fans that talk so big about their 'six trophies', isn't it amazing that the BROWNS are worth more and had the SAME amount of revenue...

    It really doesn't say all that much about your fans now, does it???

    (and thanks to ClevelandFanForLife for providing this information...highlighted by me especially for you, Freak)

    60,000 on the season Ticket waiting list. Some estimates are at 80,000 + ... Now the Browns have ZERO on a Waiting list. The Values of the Team are Interesting for sure. And You guys have a Great Fan base. But Numbers Do not lie Hi-Gal. The Numbers of worth tell me the Steelers are a Bargain. And the Numbers of Fans waiting to buy tickets tell me Pittsburgh has a Very motivated Fan base. Bottom line is we both have great fans. I don't expect you guys to Crown us the "Champions" of Fans. But Please dont act like we dont support our team that's insane.

  • @hiwaygal said:

    Right back at ya.

    I know you cant accuse ME of that. I do respect you guys as fans. But I wont sit Idly By and Watch Exaggerations or fabrications without saying something. Its a sickness... lol.

  • @hiwaygal said:

    One of many, I'd wager 😛

    You would lose that one darlin... But I like your wit.