Special Teams
-
Head coach Kevin Stefanski specifically mentioned that energy when he spoke about Bravo-Brown's new position on his coaching staff — Bravo-Brown is moving from defensive quality control coach to assistant special teams coach for 2022. He'll work with special teams coordinator Mike Priefer, a coach who also exudes a high level of energy and emotion on the field.
It's a pairing Stefanski believes will work well as the Browns attempt to elevate their special teams units for next season. The move will also provide Bravo-Brown with another layer of coaching experience as Stefanski strives to develop many of the young, promising football minds on his coaching staff.
"Bravo is a guy that's done great work for us the last couple years," Stefanski said. "He brings tremendous enthusiasm and passion to everything he does, and I know he's excited about this opportunity."
----------
ST's was a weak spot last year. This year we'll do some on-the-job training.
-
Head coach Kevin Stefanski specifically mentioned that energy when he spoke about Bravo-Brown's new position on his coaching staff — Bravo-Brown is moving from defensive quality control coach to assistant special teams coach for 2022. He'll work with special teams coordinator Mike Priefer, a coach who also exudes a high level of energy and emotion on the field.
It's a pairing Stefanski believes will work well as the Browns attempt to elevate their special teams units for next season. The move will also provide Bravo-Brown with another layer of coaching experience as Stefanski strives to develop many of the young, promising football minds on his coaching staff.
"Bravo is a guy that's done great work for us the last couple years," Stefanski said. "He brings tremendous enthusiasm and passion to everything he does, and I know he's excited about this opportunity."
----------
ST's was a weak spot last year. This year we'll do some on-the-job training.
......"Bravo is a guy that's done great work for us the last couple years," Stefanski said. "He brings tremendous enthusiasm and passion to everything he does, and I know he's excited about this opportunity."
----------
ST's was a weak spot last year. This year we'll do some on-the-job training....
Sounds like a plan in a very important position. Let's see how it works out.
Next to get a reliable kicking game, ST + K can win or lose you a few games every year.
-
......"Bravo is a guy that's done great work for us the last couple years," Stefanski said. "He brings tremendous enthusiasm and passion to everything he does, and I know he's excited about this opportunity."
----------
ST's was a weak spot last year. This year we'll do some on-the-job training....
Sounds like a plan in a very important position. Let's see how it works out.
Next to get a reliable kicking game, ST + K can win or lose you a few games every year.
ST + K can win or lose you a few games every year.
Hopefully we'll be applauding them with Bravo! Bravo! next year.
We were near the bottom in just about all phases, KO & Punt return yards, KO return starting field position, etc. but those are just a matter of yardage. It's the kicker that kill's ya!
-
-
What is the Fritz Pollard Alliance?
-
What is the Fritz Pollard Alliance?
I'm kidding.
I'm well aware of the ignorant nonsense you were implying.
-
Doug Colman is the assistant special teams coach who they fired to make room for this guy.
Another coaching pull from the Fritz Pollard Alliance
Swing and a miss.. This was an internal promotion, not an external hire.
Colman has now been fired from 3 NFL teams in a row - as assistant special teams coordinator at each [Houston, 2018; Dallas, 2019].
Fairly clear Colman was hired based solely on something other than performance.
-
I'm kidding.
I'm well aware of the ignorant nonsense you were implying.
I'm kidding.
I'm well aware of the ignorant nonsense you were implying.
Sure you were Goober...
-
I'm kidding.
I'm well aware of the ignorant nonsense you were implying.
Sure you were Goober...
-
You can’t polish turds. Until we find a kicker and punter that can strike the ball accurately all the yelling screaming booty slapping and hollering ain’t gonna matter
-
It's really not difficult to figure out
For a bunch of people who hate communism, they really have a knack for trying to replicate the USSR.
Perhaps a headquarters - a Central Committee, even - could inform us of the One True Way a football coach should look.
-
You can’t polish turds. Until we find a kicker and punter that can strike the ball accurately all the yelling screaming booty slapping and hollering ain’t gonna matter
Until we find a kicker and punter that can strike the ball accurately all the yelling screaming booty slapping and hollering ain’t gonna matter
Bill Cowher was like that when he was our ST's coach. But you're right of course. We've gotta be able to get the 3 points. We watched teams bomb kicks of well over 50 yards on us all year long. And we don't even consider trying them. Game in and game out, it's a clear advantage for our opponent(s).
-
It's really not difficult to figure out what you post on here.
You aren't the only miserable, fat, old white guy I know.
This difference I'm not miserable.. I wasn't trying to hide anything in the first place... I know you'll take the bait every time... And I somehow find that satisfying to know... You are typical of the would be self professed geniuses around here... LOL...
It must suck to be you...
-
It's really not difficult to figure out what you post on here.
You aren't the only miserable, fat, old white guy I know.
This difference I'm not miserable.. I wasn't trying to hide anything in the first place... I know you'll take the bait every time... And I somehow find that satisfying to know... You are typical of the would be self professed geniuses around here... LOL...
It must suck to be you...
This difference I'm not miserable.. I wasn't trying to hide anything in the first place... I know you'll take the bait every time... And I somehow find that satisfying to know... You are typical of the would be self professed geniuses around here... LOL...
It must suck to be you...
Reading your posts over the years, I'd put the over/under on the last time you got laid at Bill Clinton's presidency.
Just so there is no confusion, I mean that with the utmost respect, my friend.
-
This difference I'm not miserable.. I wasn't trying to hide anything in the first place... I know you'll take the bait every time... And I somehow find that satisfying to know... You are typical of the would be self professed geniuses around here... LOL...
It must suck to be you...
Reading your posts over the years, I'd put the over/under on the last time you got laid at Bill Clinton's presidency.
Just so there is no confusion, I mean that with the utmost respect, my friend.
Reading your posts over the years, I'd put the over/under on the last time you got laid at Bill Clinton's presidency.
Just so there is no confusion, I mean that with the utmost respect, my friend.
See this is what I mean... You need help... Sincerely...
-
Reading your posts over the years, I'd put the over/under on the last time you got laid at Bill Clinton's presidency.
Just so there is no confusion, I mean that with the utmost respect, my friend.
See this is what I mean... You need help... Sincerely...
-
Dammit nickers, I said that with utmost respect!
Have a tissue.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login