Skip to content

Change my name back!

The Browns Board
5 5 341
  • As I understand it...this place is going away for good very soon.

    My screen name should go back to Zerovoltz before this place shuts out the lights.  

    If not, the Browns will be cursed!........well even more than they already are! 

    ....stuff like this is why you guys can't have a winner....

  • As I understand it...this place is going away for good very soon.

    My screen name should go back to Zerovoltz before this place shuts out the lights.  

    If not, the Browns will be cursed!........well even more than they already are! 

    ....stuff like this is why you guys can't have a winner....

    @pat-mahomo said:

    As I understand it...this place is going away for good very soon.

    Sorry Mahomo, you need to read the entire thread at the top of the page. 

  • As I understand it...this place is going away for good very soon.

    My screen name should go back to Zerovoltz before this place shuts out the lights.  

    If not, the Browns will be cursed!........well even more than they already are! 

    ....stuff like this is why you guys can't have a winner....

    @pat-mahomo said:

    As I understand it...this place is going away for good very soon.

    My screen name should go back to Zerovoltz before this place shuts out the lights.  

    If not, the Browns will be cursed!........well even more than they already are! 

    ....stuff like this is why you guys can't have a winner....

    since Zombo is retiring from his Moderator duties, maybe the new upper level boss will give you your name back.  I've never agreed with Z messing with other fan's screen names.  🙂  

  • So Mahomo's secret or real name  is actually zero volts well i learned something today.   You made a good run in the last  Browns Board game. 

    Now who is zero volts ?  Hmmmmm.     ❓ 

  • @pat-mahomo said:

    As I understand it...this place is going away for good very soon.

    My screen name should go back to Zerovoltz before this place shuts out the lights.  

    If not, the Browns will be cursed!........well even more than they already are! 

    ....stuff like this is why you guys can't have a winner....

    since Zombo is retiring from his Moderator duties, maybe the new upper level boss will give you your name back.  I've never agreed with Z messing with other fan's screen names.  🙂  

    @hoorta said:

    since Zombo is retiring from his Moderator duties, maybe the new upper level boss will give you your name back.  I've never agreed with Z messing with other fan's screen names.  🙂  

    I'll think about it.

    I have some other things to do first. ?