Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Teams the Browns are BETTER than

Teams the Browns are BETTER than

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
2 Posts 2 Posters 568 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lumspecta L
    • 9 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    L Lumspecta wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Instead of going through the schedule one by one, I think a good way to evaulate your expectations for the team is to ask yourself: Who are the Browns better than?

    Not on par. Better than.

    I would feel safely comfortable saying we are better than the Lions, Rams, Broncos and Oakland.

    I would say we're on par with a lot of OK teams.

    I have a hard time saying something like "We're better than the Cowboys." I would have a hard time even saying "We are better than Green Bay." I think a lot of teams we're just on the same level as, the capacity to win or lose depending on how things go. But I can't see us consistently being able to beat elite teams. Even if we have the talent I doubt we have the confidence, the mind set.

    I think this is an average team that gets an average amounts of wins or slightly less.

    But that's OK. I think the fans just need to be patient and expect the winner of the QB battle to not do miracles. The team will probably suck this year BUT I feel like Mangini is pulling us in the right direction.

    I trust Brett Ratliff will do us right.

    I am straight for Brady Anderson.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Solon16 S
      • 2k Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      better than

      Oak, KC, Denver, Buffalo, Texans , detroit, jags, rams, tampa, = with cincy..... if this holds true we might get Berry...lol

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate