Skip to content

Browns cut Landry

The Browns Board
11 11 446
  • A little disheartening, but business is business l guess.

  • My guess is he's off to Tampa with Brady coming out of retirement. 

  • He did the little things better than 99% of what is out there.  So this a tough loss.

    If he was reasonable with his restructure shame on the Browns.

  • He did the little things better than 99% of what is out there.  So this a tough loss.

    If he was reasonable with his restructure shame on the Browns.

    @sdbacker80 said:

    He did the little things better than 99% of what is out there.  So this a tough loss.

    If he was reasonable with his restructure shame on the Browns.

    Restructures typically only work if a guy wants to be on the team. Matter of fact speaking I completely understand Landry wanting to move on. The Browns releasing him at the start of the free agency was a class move too.

    Nothing but love for Juice but he also wasn’t worth the contract he had, not even close. I hope he goes to a team with a great chance for success. The Bills would make a lot of sense.

  • 4FF8E780-21AD-4278-9075-2B619C0ADDCB.jpeg

  • Bless em.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    He did the little things better than 99% of what is out there.  So this a tough loss.

    If he was reasonable with his restructure shame on the Browns.

    Restructures typically only work if a guy wants to be on the team. Matter of fact speaking I completely understand Landry wanting to move on. The Browns releasing him at the start of the free agency was a class move too.

    Nothing but love for Juice but he also wasn’t worth the contract he had, not even close. I hope he goes to a team with a great chance for success. The Bills would make a lot of sense.

    @jrb12711 said:

    but he also wasn’t worth the contract he had,

    ...and thus the salary cap.  Yeah, not worth 16mil...but we got a guy worth 20.  

    Mike Martz on The Fan today said, "You've gotta have three good receivers".  How many do we have?  We HAD one.  But we just cut him (too much $$).  Supposedly we've got one coming in a couple of days (even more $$$).  

    So far I'm up to one.

    DPJ is good during training camps.   Higgins isn't productive (have we cut him yet this year?).  Schwartz, I hear he runs fast.  Felton, I hear he doesn't run fast but is 'shifty'.  

    I'm still up to one...if the deal doesn't fall through.

    (of course, there's rumors of us linked to Robinson...has he signed somewhere else?)

  •    IPG22ppWvtAJ2.gif     

  • we all knew this was gonna happen so i say thanks for the years juice and good luck with your new team

  • I loved his signing, I loved his attitude and I loved his performance.

    Business is business, but best of luck and best wishes from now on, Juice!