A Look at Taven Bryan
-
-
-
I remember watching him at Florida and thinking he would be an interesting 3tech prospect. Didn't find him otherworldly though.
Forgot he was a 1st round pick. That uhh... was a bit of a reach by Jacksonville.
No downside to these types of projects though.
-
I remember watching him at Florida and thinking he would be an interesting 3tech prospect. Didn't find him otherworldly though.
Forgot he was a 1st round pick. That uhh... was a bit of a reach by Jacksonville.
No downside to these types of projects though.
I remember watching him at Florida and thinking he would be an interesting 3tech prospect. Didn't find him otherworldly though.
Forgot he was a 1st round pick. That uhh... was a bit of a reach by Jacksonville.
No downside to these types of projects though.
Decent prospect but probably a reach at 29.
-
I don’t like giving “underachievers” multi year deals. So great to that.
These days I just ask….Can he play 17 games and stay off the COVID list?
-
I don’t like giving “underachievers” multi year deals. So great to that.
These days I just ask….Can he play 17 games and stay off the COVID list?
I don’t like giving “underachievers” multi year deals. So great to that.
These days I just ask….Can he play 17 games and stay off the COVID list?
Berry loves those one year deals and covid ? what is there a new strain ?
-
-
I don’t like giving “underachievers” multi year deals. So great to that.
These days I just ask….Can he play 17 games and stay off the COVID list?
Berry loves those one year deals and covid ? what is there a new strain ?
-
Who knows but we are 2 for 2 the last 2 years having a number of players out for COVID
And at the most crucial times.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

