Skip to content

Why the trade attempt in was a bad idea

The Browns Board
18 9 871 1
  • @westside-steve said:

    One wouldn't think so. Somebody has to start if Watson gets suspended as he rightfully should.

    WSS

    I posted that well before I knew Deshaun was a Brown. I do like being right... 

    As for suspended, has something changed and he's been arrested? If not, and he's still 'just' accused, then you need to have a quick reread of our constitution... 

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @d-bone said:

    I posted that well before I knew Deshaun was a Brown. I do like being right... 

    As for suspended, has something changed and he's been arrested? If not, and he's still 'just' accused, then you need to have a quick reread of our constitution... 

    Somebody somewhere was talking about the questionable actions of Kareem Hunt. Drunken lunatic b**** according to her own friends.  Watsons accusers are 22 sober innocent women who have nothing to gain, (unless they are all lying gold diggers which could be true)

    Hunt was never charged with a crime. He was cut and suspended.

    WSS

  • @d-bone said:

    I posted that well before I knew Deshaun was a Brown. I do like being right... 

    As for suspended, has something changed and he's been arrested? If not, and he's still 'just' accused, then you need to have a quick reread of our constitution... 

    Somebody somewhere was talking about the questionable actions of Kareem Hunt. Drunken lunatic b**** according to her own friends.  Watsons accusers are 22 sober innocent women who have nothing to gain, (unless they are all lying gold diggers which could be true)

    Hunt was never charged with a crime. He was cut and suspended.

    WSS

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @westside-steve said:

    Somebody somewhere was talking about the questionable actions of Kareem Hunt. Drunken lunatic b**** according to her own friends.  Watsons accusers are 22 sober innocent women who have nothing to gain, (unless they are all lying gold diggers which could be true)

    Hunt was never charged with a crime. He was cut and suspended.

    WSS

    While Hunt was never charged with a crime, we all saw the video tape and that is the major difference for me. I still don't know why he wasn't charged based on what I saw, because it sure didn't look like self defense to me.

    At the end of the day the law says he's innocent, but my lying eyes tell me something different. 

  • @d-bone said:

    I posted that well before I knew Deshaun was a Brown. I do like being right... 

    As for suspended, has something changed and he's been arrested? If not, and he's still 'just' accused, then you need to have a quick reread of our constitution... 

    Somebody somewhere was talking about the questionable actions of Kareem Hunt. Drunken lunatic b**** according to her own friends.  Watsons accusers are 22 sober innocent women who have nothing to gain, (unless they are all lying gold diggers which could be true)

    Hunt was never charged with a crime. He was cut and suspended.

    WSS

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @westside-steve said:

    Somebody somewhere was talking about the questionable actions of Kareem Hunt. Drunken lunatic b**** according to her own friends.  Watsons accusers are 22 sober innocent women who have nothing to gain, (unless they are all lying gold diggers which could be true)

    Hunt was never charged with a crime. He was cut and suspended.

    WSS

    So was Big Ben.

  • L laiccm wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Was it NOW???? LOL

    Watson a Brown boyyyyy

  • @westside-steve said:

    Somebody somewhere was talking about the questionable actions of Kareem Hunt. Drunken lunatic b**** according to her own friends.  Watsons accusers are 22 sober innocent women who have nothing to gain, (unless they are all lying gold diggers which could be true)

    Hunt was never charged with a crime. He was cut and suspended.

    WSS

    So was Big Ben.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @canton-dawg said:

    So was Big Ben.

    Ben was never charged.

    WSS

  • @canton-dawg said:

    So was Big Ben.

    Ben was never charged.

    WSS

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @westside-steve said:

    Ben was never charged.

    WSS

    Right, but the NFL did suspend him.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Ben was never charged.

    WSS

    Right, but the NFL did suspend him.

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @canton-dawg said:

    Right, but the NFL did suspend him.

    Right so why shouldn't Watson be?

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Right, but the NFL did suspend him.

    Right so why shouldn't Watson be?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @gorka said:

    Right so why shouldn't Watson be?

    I agree, suspend Sir Gropes a-lot 14 games would make me happy.

  • @gorka said:

    Right so why shouldn't Watson be?

    I agree, suspend Sir Gropes a-lot 14 games would make me happy.

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @canton-dawg said:

    I agree, suspend Sir Gropes a-lot 14 games would make me happy.

    OK, my bad...I must have misunderstood you.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #16
  • @gorka said:

    Right so why shouldn't Watson be?

    I agree, suspend Sir Gropes a-lot 14 games would make me happy.

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @canton-dawg said:

    I agree, suspend Sir Gropes a-lot 14 games would make me happy.

    On top of the yr it's already cost him?

  • @gorka said:

    Right so why shouldn't Watson be?

    I agree, suspend Sir Gropes a-lot 14 games would make me happy.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @canton-dawg said:

    I agree, suspend Sir Gropes a-lot 14 games would make me happy.

    Fuck do 1 better and suspend him for the season... He'll probably have diminshed skills by then