Schefter: Watson to Browns
-
5 years at $230 million.
I guess I won’t be renewing my tickets this year.
-
-
I’m ready for the virtual signaling. ?
I still don’t think this is a smart move but the dude is a stallion. Gonna be a faaaaay contract and a lot of capital. Right move? Guess the north is going to find out! Rapistburger better be a banned term on here. Lol
-
5 years at $230 million.
I guess I won’t be renewing my tickets this year.
5 years at $230 million.
I guess I won’t be renewing my tickets this year.
Holy hell. ?
plus all those draft picks. ?
-
And every cent is guaranteed, that’s insane.
-
Well if that's true it sucks. Apparently the massage parlor chicks in Atlanta didn't agree with him.
WSS
Well if that's true it sucks. Apparently the massage parlor chicks in Atlanta didn't agree with him.
WSS
We do have some great ones. Especially the ones that have false teeth.
-
-
-
BAH GAWD!!! THAT'S DESHAUN WATSON'S MUSIC!!!
-
We just sold our soul for Lucifer, not Hucifer.
-
Well if that's true it sucks. Apparently the massage parlor chicks in Atlanta didn't agree with him.
WSS
We do have some great ones. Especially the ones that have false teeth.
We do have some great ones. Especially the ones that have false teeth.
He isn’t about those happy endings. The dude legit likes getting pegged. Google it. ?
-
We do have some great ones. Especially the ones that have false teeth.
He isn’t about those happy endings. The dude legit likes getting pegged. Google it. ?
-
Vag is in Heaven!
-
This is crazy
-
Maybe that's why the Browns are refusing to trade Baker. Because this POS will probably get suspended. 24 Cal should be good for a year if Goodell doesn't bend over for him.
Unless it's b*******.
WSS
-
This is crazy
This is stupid.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
