Schefter: Watson to Browns
-
Zombo said:
but how many games do you get for trying get the masseuse to touch your dick?
Didn't rape anyone, didn't assault anyone, didn't get involved in a murder cover up (Hi, Ray!),
he wanted the masseuses to touch his junk.
I'm sure it happens all the time.
Zombo
Lmao ?
I ain't laughed in 2 days.....thanks!
-
I’m talking more to the point that I believe almost no matter what he gets suspended. Beyond that if anything at all happens to him whether it be an injury that is catastrophic or a repeat offense the browns are on the hook unless there are clauses in place. Watson said no to Cleveland and then they got nuts and he’s in uni. If this were the Steelers I’d be irate. Add in how year one was structured it’s even more scummy. I’ve defended Ben plenty but when it all boils down I’ve never cared for how he is as a person. I defended him because he was our qb. I saw the scum bag stuff first hand. He then got all bible thumpy which no offense to anyone here I find nauseating. If I were a browns fan I’d have a hard time being excited about watson. It’s a huge risk and a huge cost.
why are you even here ? and why do you care ?
why are you even here ? and why do you care ?
Awwww are you in your feelings? I’ve been here longer than you. I’ve explained several times when I dip in and out. I went to college in Ohio, all my college friends are diehard browns fans. I joined here yeeeears ago for team info so when I did get in discussions I maybe knew more of what to talk about. I also used to fight with gipper all the time. RIP you grumpy fuck.
️
-
why are you even here ? and why do you care ?
Awwww are you in your feelings? I’ve been here longer than you. I’ve explained several times when I dip in and out. I went to college in Ohio, all my college friends are diehard browns fans. I joined here yeeeears ago for team info so when I did get in discussions I maybe knew more of what to talk about. I also used to fight with gipper all the time. RIP you grumpy fuck.
️
Awwww are you in your feelings? I’ve been here longer than you. I’ve explained several times when I dip in and out. I went to college in Ohio, all my college friends are diehard browns fans. I joined here yeeeears ago for team info so when I did get in discussions I maybe knew more of what to talk about. I also used to fight with gipper all the time. RIP you grumpy fuck.
️
The harder the fight the better we should feel.
-
Awwww are you in your feelings? I’ve been here longer than you. I’ve explained several times when I dip in and out. I went to college in Ohio, all my college friends are diehard browns fans. I joined here yeeeears ago for team info so when I did get in discussions I maybe knew more of what to talk about. I also used to fight with gipper all the time. RIP you grumpy fuck.
️
The harder the fight the better we should feel.
The harder the fight the better we should feel.
Lol. I mean I soak up a lot of nfl info. I like to think I know what I’m talking about. Sure a lot of it is my opinion but this one is a head scratcher. If they didn’t give him 230M guaranteed and then go around the commish with how the first year is structured I wouldn’t have much to say. I gotta think Roger is going to care about the browns gutting the weight of a potential suspension. Ultimately at the end of the day I don’t care much. It’s not my team making the move. I’d be mad if it were. ??
️
and adding one more top tier qb to the division concerns me very little because the Steelers will still be the Steelers. A more competitive division is better for everyone and it mitch sucks they will get their guy at some point. I’m prepared for a crappy couple seasons if that’s what it takes. I don’t believe it will happen. I don’t want it to happen for Heywards sake.
-
Seeing some Browns fans not liking this deal.....always room on the KC bandwagon!
Seeing some Browns fans not liking this deal.....always room on the KC bandwagon!
I’m leaning more towards the Lions. Another classic franchise.
-
The harder the fight the better we should feel.
Lol. I mean I soak up a lot of nfl info. I like to think I know what I’m talking about. Sure a lot of it is my opinion but this one is a head scratcher. If they didn’t give him 230M guaranteed and then go around the commish with how the first year is structured I wouldn’t have much to say. I gotta think Roger is going to care about the browns gutting the weight of a potential suspension. Ultimately at the end of the day I don’t care much. It’s not my team making the move. I’d be mad if it were. ??
️
and adding one more top tier qb to the division concerns me very little because the Steelers will still be the Steelers. A more competitive division is better for everyone and it mitch sucks they will get their guy at some point. I’m prepared for a crappy couple seasons if that’s what it takes. I don’t believe it will happen. I don’t want it to happen for Heywards sake.
Lol. I mean I soak up a lot of nfl info. I like to think I know what I’m talking about. Sure a lot of it is my opinion but this one is a head scratcher. If they didn’t give him 230M guaranteed and then go around the commish with how the first year is structured I wouldn’t have much to say. I gotta think Roger is going to care about the browns gutting the weight of a potential suspension. Ultimately at the end of the day I don’t care much. It’s not my team making the move. I’d be mad if it were. ??
️
and adding one more top tier qb to the division concerns me very little because the Steelers will still be the Steelers. A more competitive division is better for everyone and it mitch sucks they will get their guy at some point. I’m prepared for a crappy couple seasons if that’s what it takes. I don’t believe it will happen. I don’t want it to happen for Heywards sake.
The Steelers are due (deserve) for quite a few years of shit football ?
-
Lol. I mean I soak up a lot of nfl info. I like to think I know what I’m talking about. Sure a lot of it is my opinion but this one is a head scratcher. If they didn’t give him 230M guaranteed and then go around the commish with how the first year is structured I wouldn’t have much to say. I gotta think Roger is going to care about the browns gutting the weight of a potential suspension. Ultimately at the end of the day I don’t care much. It’s not my team making the move. I’d be mad if it were. ??
️
and adding one more top tier qb to the division concerns me very little because the Steelers will still be the Steelers. A more competitive division is better for everyone and it mitch sucks they will get their guy at some point. I’m prepared for a crappy couple seasons if that’s what it takes. I don’t believe it will happen. I don’t want it to happen for Heywards sake.
The Steelers are due (deserve) for quite a few years of shit football ?
The Steelers are due (deserve) for quite a few years of shit football ?
Unlikely to happen. ?
-
Lol. I mean I soak up a lot of nfl info. I like to think I know what I’m talking about. Sure a lot of it is my opinion but this one is a head scratcher. If they didn’t give him 230M guaranteed and then go around the commish with how the first year is structured I wouldn’t have much to say. I gotta think Roger is going to care about the browns gutting the weight of a potential suspension. Ultimately at the end of the day I don’t care much. It’s not my team making the move. I’d be mad if it were. ??
️
and adding one more top tier qb to the division concerns me very little because the Steelers will still be the Steelers. A more competitive division is better for everyone and it mitch sucks they will get their guy at some point. I’m prepared for a crappy couple seasons if that’s what it takes. I don’t believe it will happen. I don’t want it to happen for Heywards sake.
The Steelers are due (deserve) for quite a few years of shit football ?
The Steelers are due (deserve) for quite a few years of shit football ?
We’ve already had a few, the last few years were far from good.
-
why are you even here ? and why do you care ?
Awwww are you in your feelings? I’ve been here longer than you. I’ve explained several times when I dip in and out. I went to college in Ohio, all my college friends are diehard browns fans. I joined here yeeeears ago for team info so when I did get in discussions I maybe knew more of what to talk about. I also used to fight with gipper all the time. RIP you grumpy fuck.
️
Awwww are you in your feelings? I’ve been here longer than you. I’ve explained several times when I dip in and out. I went to college in Ohio, all my college friends are diehard browns fans. I joined here yeeeears ago for team info so when I did get in discussions I maybe knew more of what to talk about. I also used to fight with gipper all the time. RIP you grumpy fuck.
️
actually my old name syd was here long before you and i dont care were you went to collage or who your friends are its just to bad for your team that now you will be the basement dwellers of the AFC North
-
Awwww are you in your feelings? I’ve been here longer than you. I’ve explained several times when I dip in and out. I went to college in Ohio, all my college friends are diehard browns fans. I joined here yeeeears ago for team info so when I did get in discussions I maybe knew more of what to talk about. I also used to fight with gipper all the time. RIP you grumpy fuck.
️
actually my old name syd was here long before you and i dont care were you went to collage or who your friends are its just to bad for your team that now you will be the basement dwellers of the AFC North
actually my old name syd was here long before you and i dont care were you went to collage or who your friends are its just to bad for your team that now you will be the basement dwellers of the AFC North
Well sweet cheeks I could say the same. I joined on my old name snatch98 in 2003. If you don’t wanna know don’t fucking ask.
-
The harder the fight the better we should feel.
Lol. I mean I soak up a lot of nfl info. I like to think I know what I’m talking about. Sure a lot of it is my opinion but this one is a head scratcher. If they didn’t give him 230M guaranteed and then go around the commish with how the first year is structured I wouldn’t have much to say. I gotta think Roger is going to care about the browns gutting the weight of a potential suspension. Ultimately at the end of the day I don’t care much. It’s not my team making the move. I’d be mad if it were. ??
️
and adding one more top tier qb to the division concerns me very little because the Steelers will still be the Steelers. A more competitive division is better for everyone and it mitch sucks they will get their guy at some point. I’m prepared for a crappy couple seasons if that’s what it takes. I don’t believe it will happen. I don’t want it to happen for Heywards sake.
Lol. I mean I soak up a lot of nfl info. I like to think I know what I’m talking about. Sure a lot of it is my opinion but this one is a head scratcher. If they didn’t give him 230M guaranteed and then go around the commish with how the first year is structured I wouldn’t have much to say. I gotta think Roger is going to care about the browns gutting the weight of a potential suspension. Ultimately at the end of the day I don’t care much. It’s not my team making the move. I’d be mad if it were. ??
️
and adding one more top tier qb to the division concerns me very little because the Steelers will still be the Steelers. A more competitive division is better for everyone and it mitch sucks they will get their guy at some point. I’m prepared for a crappy couple seasons if that’s what it takes. I don’t believe it will happen. I don’t want it to happen for Heywards sake.
I like this post. “A more competitive division”, “If Mitch sucks”, “I’m prepared for a crappy couple seasons”.
-
Seeing some Browns fans not liking this deal.....always room on the KC bandwagon!
Seeing some Browns fans not liking this deal.....always room on the KC bandwagon!
Nah. I'd rather be a buffalo bandwagoneer. They're less insufferable. More sufferable? Either way KC fans are the worst.
-
I'll put it this way to you fuck ass wipes.
Yesterday just on the thought of this happening i placed a wager on cle winning the super bowl at 40/1 knowing if it happens.
I personally wanna win before I die
BRING IT
-
actually my old name syd was here long before you and i dont care were you went to collage or who your friends are its just to bad for your team that now you will be the basement dwellers of the AFC North
Well sweet cheeks I could say the same. I joined on my old name snatch98 in 2003. If you don’t wanna know don’t fucking ask.
-
Awwww are you in your feelings? I’ve been here longer than you. I’ve explained several times when I dip in and out. I went to college in Ohio, all my college friends are diehard browns fans. I joined here yeeeears ago for team info so when I did get in discussions I maybe knew more of what to talk about. I also used to fight with gipper all the time. RIP you grumpy fuck.
️
actually my old name syd was here long before you and i dont care were you went to collage or who your friends are its just to bad for your team that now you will be the basement dwellers of the AFC North
-
-
-
The fact that you are still on a Browns Board after a big browns announcement on a Friday…has me over the moon that this will work out.
You keep engaging and I keep getting notified. I’m just waiting on the honey badger. I could be in here yelling rapist. Be glad I’m not doing that. I’ve been posting here a long time.
You keep engaging and I keep getting notified. I’m just waiting on the honey badger. I could be in here yelling rapist. Be glad I’m not doing that. I’ve been posting here a long time.
You could be but you don't have a leg to stand on either. Remember your guy was the OG QB Rapist. Our guy might be substantially more rapey but yours will always have raped first.
Now we get to lead the league in forced fondles for a while. I'm not really happy about it but if it leads to us kicking the shit out of you for eighteen years while you get a meager moral victory once in a while I'll...I'll find a way to soldier on. It's not like there's shit we can do about it anyway.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login