So, How's Everyone's
-
I have...*checks 401k*...$0 in my 401k, so I'd say I'm ahead of the curve.
-
My company asked me to join their 401k.
I told them I can’t run that far….?
-
I've been self-employed my whole life had don't have a 401k but my investments have taken a hit. On top of the inflation.
But I guess somebody is eating the seed corn.
WSS
-
I've been self-employed my whole life had don't have a 401k but my investments have taken a hit. On top of the inflation.
But I guess somebody is eating the seed corn.
WSS
I've been self-employed my whole life had don't have a 401k but my investments have taken a hit. On top of the inflation.
But I guess somebody is eating the seed corn.
WSS
I was self employed for ever as well. I have 2 small 401ks but enough in preferred stocks for monthly dividends to pay the bills. The self employed person's pension plan
Between Inflation, the downturn in the market and taxes it has been brutal lately 
But my investment guy was by the house yesterday. He brought me a guitar pick from Hawaii
and he says everyone he talks to thinks things will be looking going into the mid terms.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login