Juice Is Back ?
-
-
I'd love to have Juice back. His competitive fight and spirit are something you can't teach.
-
I'd love to have Juice back. His competitive fight and spirit are something you can't teach.
I'd love to have Juice back. His competitive fight and spirit are something you can't teach.
He just exudes confidence and demands respect but not in a churlish pushover kind of way.. Hes a steady force I like having on the team...
-
...hoping it's true.
reads more like a choice of either Jarvis Landry or a former Texans WR Will Fuller... both look to need updated injury physicals..
Fuller broke his thumb in week 4/never returned on a 1 year deal in Miami last season.. Fuller is 27...
Landry is 29...don't give much shit's about what hurts...but did sprain his right knee twice, ending his season..
Last season, Fuller signed a one-year, $10 million deal with the Miami Dolphins in hopes of helping second-year quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. Instead, a thumb injury limited Fuller to two games. He recorded four catches for 26 yards, three of which came in one game.
^^ in my humble opinion ?... @.10M/2 games...By week 14, Jarvis would have had Fuller's thumb checked for a pussy
-
...hoping it's true.
reads more like a choice of either Jarvis Landry or a former Texans WR Will Fuller... both look to need updated injury physicals..
Fuller broke his thumb in week 4/never returned on a 1 year deal in Miami last season.. Fuller is 27...
Landry is 29...don't give much shit's about what hurts...but did sprain his right knee twice, ending his season..
Last season, Fuller signed a one-year, $10 million deal with the Miami Dolphins in hopes of helping second-year quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. Instead, a thumb injury limited Fuller to two games. He recorded four catches for 26 yards, three of which came in one game.
^^ in my humble opinion ?... @.10M/2 games...By week 14, Jarvis would have had Fuller's thumb checked for a pussy
reads more like a choice of either Jarvis Landry or a former Texans WR Will Fuller... both look to need updated injury physicals..
Fuller broke his thumb in week 4/never returned on a 1 year deal in Miami last season.. Fuller is 27...
Landry is 29...don't give much shit's about what hurts...but did sprain his right knee twice, ending his season..
I wouldn't mind having Will Fuller... He at least gives DW some familiarity...
-
-
Sources: Free agent Jarvis Landry has terminated his representation agreement with Damarius Bilbo of Klutch Sports. bye-bye agent !
https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/look-jarvis-landry-reportedly-fires-his-agent
-
Sources: Free agent Jarvis Landry has terminated his representation agreement with Damarius Bilbo of Klutch Sports. bye-bye agent !
https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/look-jarvis-landry-reportedly-fires-his-agent
Sources: Free agent Jarvis Landry has terminated his representation agreement with Damarius Bilbo of Klutch Sports. bye-bye agent !
https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/look-jarvis-landry-reportedly-fires-his-agent
I hope he terminated his agent by casting him into the fire of Mordor.
-
I think he signs with the Packers
-
Sources: Free agent Jarvis Landry has terminated his representation agreement with Damarius Bilbo of Klutch Sports. bye-bye agent !
https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/look-jarvis-landry-reportedly-fires-his-agent
I hope he terminated his agent by casting him into the fire of Mordor.
I hope he terminated his agent by casting him into the fire of Mordor.
lmao! ?... ya see.. this is why i miss Poetic'G around here come draft season
-
If he does having a guy who puts loyalty above the last nickel will give me somebody to root for.
By the way that goes for a lot of members of the organization.
WSS
-
I surely hope this is not true.
I mean, he's got to know his prime has come and gone, and he wasn't getting that money THEN, so now, after two somewhat injury-riddled seasons?
He's a #2, or on a top offensive team a #3 WR now. To be honest, I don't know if he ever was a legit #1.
-
Landry previously was represented by Damarius Bilbo of Klutch Sports. According to the NFLPA, Landry is now represented by Roosevelt Barnes and Jovan Barnes.
They have negotiated contracts for Laveranues Coles, Walter Jones, Ray Lewis, Ndamukong Suh,[1] and Andre Wadsworth, among others.[2]
20M? with this pending WR draft class? nah!
-
I saw a report he wants 15 at most...
I didn't see 20 anywhere.
Does it matter? He knows he can't get that here yet he is considering us again.
I saw a report he wants 15 at most...
I didn't see 20 anywhere.
Does it matter? He knows he can't get that here yet he is considering us again.
https://sportsnaut.com/jarvis-landrys-asking-price-20-million/
But he's not going to get it.
WSS
-
I saw a report he wants 15 at most...
I didn't see 20 anywhere.
Does it matter? He knows he can't get that here yet he is considering us again.
https://sportsnaut.com/jarvis-landrys-asking-price-20-million/
But he's not going to get it.
WSS
https://sportsnaut.com/jarvis-landrys-asking-price-20-million/
But he's not going to get it.
WSS
Probably not...doesn't hurt to ask.
Bottom line is I'm sure he can get more somewhere else than what we we're gonna pay him...yet he seems to want to come back....wtf does that for Cleveland??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login