Skip to content

Juice Is Back ?

The Browns Board
76 21 3.7k 1
  • @lbc-mike said:

    I think he signs with the Packers

    He wants like 20 mill a year... Bye!

    @nickers said:

    He wants like 20 mill a year... Bye!

    20 million a year!!!!!  LOL. LOL ????  .That’s not happening 

  • If he does having a guy who puts loyalty above the last nickel will give me somebody to root for.

    By the way that goes for a lot of members of the organization.

    WSS

  • I surely hope this is not true.

    I mean, he's got to know his prime has come and gone, and he wasn't getting that money THEN, so now, after two somewhat injury-riddled seasons?

    He's a #2, or on a top offensive team a #3 WR now. To be honest, I don't know if he ever was a legit #1. 

  • Landry previously was represented by Damarius Bilbo of Klutch Sports. According to the NFLPA, Landry is now represented by Roosevelt Barnes and Jovan Barnes.

    They have negotiated contracts for Laveranues Coles, Walter Jones, Ray Lewis, Ndamukong Suh,[1] and Andre Wadsworth, among others.[2] 

    20M? with this pending WR draft class? nah!

  • I saw a report he wants 15 at most...

    I didn't see 20 anywhere. 

    Does it matter? He knows he can't get that here yet he is considering us again. 

  • 6 million on a 1 year deal is his maximum 

  • I saw a report he wants 15 at most...

    I didn't see 20 anywhere. 

    Does it matter? He knows he can't get that here yet he is considering us again. 

    @laiccm said:

    I saw a report he wants 15 at most...

    I didn't see 20 anywhere. 

    Does it matter? He knows he can't get that here yet he is considering us again. 

    https://sportsnaut.com/jarvis-landrys-asking-price-20-million/

    But he's not going to get it.

    WSS

  • @laiccm said:

    I saw a report he wants 15 at most...

    I didn't see 20 anywhere. 

    Does it matter? He knows he can't get that here yet he is considering us again. 

    https://sportsnaut.com/jarvis-landrys-asking-price-20-million/

    But he's not going to get it.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    https://sportsnaut.com/jarvis-landrys-asking-price-20-million/

    But he's not going to get it.

    WSS

    Probably not...doesn't hurt to ask.

    Bottom line is I'm sure he can get more somewhere else than what we we're gonna pay him...yet he seems to want to come back....wtf does that for Cleveland??

  • I could see giving him 12 mil max deal...

  • I could see giving him 12 mil max deal...

    @nickers said:

    I could see giving him 12 mil max deal...

    My brother (like other casual fans) who's a BROWNS fan but not a football nut like most of us here realizes just that plus that Haslam ownership  " leaves a lot to be desired ".

    Plus the new guy has baggage and Mayfield may not be worth #1 pick money and true franchise quarterback......OK that's mine.

    Some things just become apparent over time.   The BROWNS are realizing that right now. 

    GO BROWNS,  and the new quarterback time to put up some big returns  !

  • @nickers said:

    I could see giving him 12 mil max deal...

    My brother (like other casual fans) who's a BROWNS fan but not a football nut like most of us here realizes just that plus that Haslam ownership  " leaves a lot to be desired ".

    Plus the new guy has baggage and Mayfield may not be worth #1 pick money and true franchise quarterback......OK that's mine.

    Some things just become apparent over time.   The BROWNS are realizing that right now. 

    GO BROWNS,  and the new quarterback time to put up some big returns  !

    @mjp28 said:

    My brother (like other casual fans) who's a BROWNS fan but not a football nut like most of us here realizes just that plus that Haslam ownership  " leaves a lot to be desired ".

    Plus the new guy has baggage and Mayfield may not be worth #1 pick money and true franchise quarterback......OK that's mine.

    Some things just become apparent over time.   The BROWNS are realizing that right now. 

    GO BROWNS,  and the new quarterback time to put up some big returns  !

    I have high doubts Watson will move the needle much on this team...

  • @mjp28 said:

    My brother (like other casual fans) who's a BROWNS fan but not a football nut like most of us here realizes just that plus that Haslam ownership  " leaves a lot to be desired ".

    Plus the new guy has baggage and Mayfield may not be worth #1 pick money and true franchise quarterback......OK that's mine.

    Some things just become apparent over time.   The BROWNS are realizing that right now. 

    GO BROWNS,  and the new quarterback time to put up some big returns  !

    I have high doubts Watson will move the needle much on this team...

    @nickers said:

    I have high doubts Watson will move the needle much on this team...

    He'll do better than his predecessor's 2/14 winning percentage for game winning drives.

  • @mjp28 said:

    My brother (like other casual fans) who's a BROWNS fan but not a football nut like most of us here realizes just that plus that Haslam ownership  " leaves a lot to be desired ".

    Plus the new guy has baggage and Mayfield may not be worth #1 pick money and true franchise quarterback......OK that's mine.

    Some things just become apparent over time.   The BROWNS are realizing that right now. 

    GO BROWNS,  and the new quarterback time to put up some big returns  !

    I have high doubts Watson will move the needle much on this team...

    @nickers said:

    I have high doubts Watson will move the needle much on this team...

    This makes little sense.  If you were of the belief that Baker coming back healthy would help get this team to the playoffs; then if Deshaun comes in and finds his 2020 form...  How does the latter NOT move the needle?

  • @nickers said:

    I have high doubts Watson will move the needle much on this team...

    This makes little sense.  If you were of the belief that Baker coming back healthy would help get this team to the playoffs; then if Deshaun comes in and finds his 2020 form...  How does the latter NOT move the needle?

    @tiamat63 said:

    This makes little sense.  If you were of the belief that Baker coming back healthy would help get this team to the playoffs; then if Deshaun comes in and finds his 2020 form...  How does the latter NOT move the needle?

    I just see more of the same old , same old...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    This makes little sense.  If you were of the belief that Baker coming back healthy would help get this team to the playoffs; then if Deshaun comes in and finds his 2020 form...  How does the latter NOT move the needle?

    I just see more of the same old , same old...

    @nickers said:

    I just see more of the same old , same old...

    Cuz the Browns have beaten your fandom.down so many years......

    If this don't work I'll be with you

  • @nickers said:

    I just see more of the same old , same old...

    Cuz the Browns have beaten your fandom.down so many years......

    If this don't work I'll be with you

    @laiccm said:

    Cuz the Browns have beaten your fandom.down so many years......

    If this don't work I'll be with you

    If this does not work... Jimmy better realize his weakness as a team owner... Do the right thing.. And sell it to somebody that can do something with it...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    This makes little sense.  If you were of the belief that Baker coming back healthy would help get this team to the playoffs; then if Deshaun comes in and finds his 2020 form...  How does the latter NOT move the needle?

    I just see more of the same old , same old...

    @nickers said:

    I just see more of the same old , same old...

    This is strange coming from you, considering how cheerful and positive you usually are on every topic you comment on. 

  • @nickers said:

    I just see more of the same old , same old...

    This is strange coming from you, considering how cheerful and positive you usually are on every topic you comment on. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    This is strange coming from you, considering how cheerful and positive you usually are on every topic you comment on. 

    Fuck off HillJack... I wasnt talking to you , Moron!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    This is strange coming from you, considering how cheerful and positive you usually are on every topic you comment on. 

    Fuck off HillJack... I wasnt talking to you , Moron!

    @nickers said:

    Fuck off HillJack... I wasnt talking to you , Moron!

    Geez, decades of never getting laid has made you very testy! ?

  • @laiccm said:

    Cuz the Browns have beaten your fandom.down so many years......

    If this don't work I'll be with you

    If this does not work... Jimmy better realize his weakness as a team owner... Do the right thing.. And sell it to somebody that can do something with it...

    @nickers said:

    If this does not work... Jimmy better realize his weakness as a team owner... Do the right thing.. And sell it to somebody that can do something with it...

    Will he really doesn't have any reason to do that, the NFL is set up so no matter how bad a team sucks the owner makes money. Mike Brown has followed that pattern free years. Maybe Art Modell was the exception to the rule?

    WSS

    That sucks by the way