Juice Is Back ?
-
BREAKING: Sources tell
that WR Jarvis Landry is negotiating a deal to return to Cleveland.
Things are getting Juicy
never showed the story...
-
WSS
-
WSS
WSS
I trust nothing these two idiots spew...
-
If this does not work... Jimmy better realize his weakness as a team owner... Do the right thing.. And sell it to somebody that can do something with it...
You had better take your Homer glasses off for a minute nickers and realize when it comes to the totality of NFL ownership- Haslam is far from the worst.
I'll let you rate Jimmy on a 1 (the best) to 32 (the worst) owner. BTW, some of being a great owner involves dumb luck. Just ask Bob Kraft about that.
-
If this does not work... Jimmy better realize his weakness as a team owner... Do the right thing.. And sell it to somebody that can do something with it...
You had better take your Homer glasses off for a minute nickers and realize when it comes to the totality of NFL ownership- Haslam is far from the worst.
I'll let you rate Jimmy on a 1 (the best) to 32 (the worst) owner. BTW, some of being a great owner involves dumb luck. Just ask Bob Kraft about that.
You had better take your Homer glasses off for a minute nickers and realize when it comes to the totality of NFL ownership- Haslam is far from the worst.
I'll let you rate Jimmy on a 1 (the best) to 32 (the worst) owner. BTW, some of being a great owner involves dumb luck. Just ask Bob Kraft about that.
It's not about Homer glasses Larry... They have been shitty stewards of the team... Their track record... or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... THEY S U C K!
-
You had better take your Homer glasses off for a minute nickers and realize when it comes to the totality of NFL ownership- Haslam is far from the worst.
I'll let you rate Jimmy on a 1 (the best) to 32 (the worst) owner. BTW, some of being a great owner involves dumb luck. Just ask Bob Kraft about that.
It's not about Homer glasses Larry... They have been shitty stewards of the team... Their track record... or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... THEY S U C K!
It's not about Homer glasses Larry... They have been shitty stewards of the team... Their track record... or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... THEY S U C K!
Over Dan Snyder of Washington? The Texans owner who the FBI just investigated probably? Jets owner? Kahn in Jacksonville?? Naw dude....you wrong on this one
-
It's not about Homer glasses Larry... They have been shitty stewards of the team... Their track record... or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... THEY S U C K!
Over Dan Snyder of Washington? The Texans owner who the FBI just investigated probably? Jets owner? Kahn in Jacksonville?? Naw dude....you wrong on this one
Over Dan Snyder of Washington? The Texans owner who the FBI just investigated probably? Jets owner? Kahn in Jacksonville?? Naw dude....you wrong on this one
ummm NOPE!.. Look at all of the jack offs Haslam hired... Ray Farmer, Freddie... Hue.. Fired Chud after only 1 season (I thought Chud was a good coach) Jimmy is a DUMB dickhead Tn Huckster... puhleeze!
-
Over Dan Snyder of Washington? The Texans owner who the FBI just investigated probably? Jets owner? Kahn in Jacksonville?? Naw dude....you wrong on this one
ummm NOPE!.. Look at all of the jack offs Haslam hired... Ray Farmer, Freddie... Hue.. Fired Chud after only 1 season (I thought Chud was a good coach) Jimmy is a DUMB dickhead Tn Huckster... puhleeze!
ummm NOPE!
None of the ones I mentioned are considered Superbowl rosters...Browns are. None have been to the playoffs or even close recently...We were just 2 seasons ago. We won 8 games last year and made big moves. Washington won 7....Jets 4, Jax 3 and the Texans 4......Your opinion but respectfully disagree easily
-
ummm NOPE!
None of the ones I mentioned are considered Superbowl rosters...Browns are. None have been to the playoffs or even close recently...We were just 2 seasons ago. We won 8 games last year and made big moves. Washington won 7....Jets 4, Jax 3 and the Texans 4......Your opinion but respectfully disagree easily
None of the ones I mentioned are considered Superbowl rosters...Browns are. None have been to the playoffs or even close recently...We were just 2 seasons ago. We won 8 games last year and made big moves. Washington won 7....Jets 4, Jax 3 and the Texans 4......Your opinion but respectfully disagree easily
His record.. Or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... 2 playoff games... Whippy fizz!
-
None of the ones I mentioned are considered Superbowl rosters...Browns are. None have been to the playoffs or even close recently...We were just 2 seasons ago. We won 8 games last year and made big moves. Washington won 7....Jets 4, Jax 3 and the Texans 4......Your opinion but respectfully disagree easily
His record.. Or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... 2 playoff games... Whippy fizz!
His record.. Or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... 2 playoff games... Whippy fizz!
In comparison to the ones I mentioned past seasons arent that much better than the Browns aif at all and most importantly the Browns are much better than them presently. Disagree? If so...which one you pick over the Browns? Jets?Jax? Wash?Texans?
-
His record.. Or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... 2 playoff games... Whippy fizz!
In comparison to the ones I mentioned past seasons arent that much better than the Browns aif at all and most importantly the Browns are much better than them presently. Disagree? If so...which one you pick over the Browns? Jets?Jax? Wash?Texans?
-
-
They all suck.. What really is the difference?.. Their all inept...
That wasn't the question I posited to you nickers... There's varying degrees of suckitude. Haslam isn't the worst owner in the NFL- not by a long shot. If you hate Jimmy, you had just better find another team to root for. Haslam has poured million$$ of his own money into stadium improvements, has generally learned from past mistakes. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.
I can add to Ia's list- skinflint Mike Brown down Cinci way who won't plug a nickel of his own money into the stadium. Only cold weather team without an indoor training facility. Or would you prefer McNair who saw fit to have O'Brien coach\GM down Houston way, and now has a team chaplain as his GM? Systematically drove four starting pro bowlers out of town, made one of the worst trades in recent NFL history giving away Deandre Hopkins...That makes Ray Farmer look like a genius by comparison. Indy has recovering? drug dependent Irsay running the show. Or gee- you could have the Vagabond Davises or carpetbagger Kroenke pull the Browns (ala Modell) out of town in search of greener pastures. Hey, while I'm at it, how 'bout dem Lions?
Is Bob Kraft a great owner because a lightning bolt hit him in the ass twice- first hiring Bill B, then getting The GOAT in the sixth round? So if you want to say the only qualification to becoming an NFL owner is having billions of dollars to buy into the Exclusive Club of 32, I might agree with you. Their relative performance once they're in the club varies greatly however.
-
They all suck.. What really is the difference?.. Their all inept...
That wasn't the question I posited to you nickers... There's varying degrees of suckitude. Haslam isn't the worst owner in the NFL- not by a long shot. If you hate Jimmy, you had just better find another team to root for. Haslam has poured million$$ of his own money into stadium improvements, has generally learned from past mistakes. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.
I can add to Ia's list- skinflint Mike Brown down Cinci way who won't plug a nickel of his own money into the stadium. Only cold weather team without an indoor training facility. Or would you prefer McNair who saw fit to have O'Brien coach\GM down Houston way, and now has a team chaplain as his GM? Systematically drove four starting pro bowlers out of town, made one of the worst trades in recent NFL history giving away Deandre Hopkins...That makes Ray Farmer look like a genius by comparison. Indy has recovering? drug dependent Irsay running the show. Or gee- you could have the Vagabond Davises or carpetbagger Kroenke pull the Browns (ala Modell) out of town in search of greener pastures. Hey, while I'm at it, how 'bout dem Lions?
Is Bob Kraft a great owner because a lightning bolt hit him in the ass twice- first hiring Bill B, then getting The GOAT in the sixth round? So if you want to say the only qualification to becoming an NFL owner is having billions of dollars to buy into the Exclusive Club of 32, I might agree with you. Their relative performance once they're in the club varies greatly however.
That wasn't the question I posited to you nickers... There's varying degrees of suckitude. Haslam isn't the worst owner in the NFL- not by a long shot. If you hate Jimmy, you had just better find another team to root for. Haslam has poured million$$ of his own money into stadium improvements, has generally learned from past mistakes. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.
I can add to Ia's list- skinflint Mike Brown down Cinci way who won't plug a nickel of his own money into the stadium. Only cold weather team without an indoor training facility. Or would you prefer McNair who saw fit to have O'Brien coach\GM down Houston way, and now has a team chaplain as his GM? Systematically drove four starting pro bowlers out of town, made one of the worst trades in recent NFL history giving away Deandre Hopkins...That makes Ray Farmer look like a genius by comparison. Indy has recovering? drug dependent Irsay running the show. Or gee- you could have the Vagabond Davises or carpetbagger Kroenke pull the Browns (ala Modell) out of town in search of greener pastures. Hey, while I'm at it, how 'bout dem Lions?
Is Bob Kraft a great owner because a lightning bolt hit him in the ass twice- first hiring Bill B, then getting The GOAT in the sixth round? So if you want to say the only qualification to becoming an NFL owner is having billions of dollars to buy into the Exclusive Club of 32, I might agree with you. Their relative performance once they're in the club varies greatly however.
Okay Larry.. Whatever,, He still sucks...
-
Any other reports other than Ballsack sports? We could use Juice back if the price is right. I’m anxious
-
Any other reports other than Ballsack sports? We could use Juice back if the price is right. I’m anxious
Any other reports other than Ballsack sports? We could use Juice back if the price is right. I’m anxious
I doubt it happens... Rumour has it hes askin upwards to 20 mill annually.. Just get Will Fuller and move on...
-
Any other reports other than Ballsack sports? We could use Juice back if the price is right. I’m anxious
I doubt it happens... Rumour has it hes askin upwards to 20 mill annually.. Just get Will Fuller and move on...
I doubt it happens... Rumour has it hes askin upwards to 20 mill annually.. Just get Will Fuller and move on...
& that's why he's still available nickers. That's about $5 million a year too much. Clowney is still out there too, waiting for a big multi year payday.
BTW, we're paying Amari Cooper a ton of money, with a lot of it guaranteed. Berry had better be right about him too...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login