Mask updates
-
Just checking, anybody still wearing masks at work or in public? Required? Voluntarily?
WSS
-
If a business requests I do, or if the workers at check out, etc are wearing them, then I do.
At work it is no longer required, just requested if you're grouped together. Again, if anyone else in my group wears one I do as well.
Literally the most basic thing anyone could do and it blew up as some political and ideological hill to die on (no pun intended). Crazy...
-
If I go to the VA they are required. Otherwise, no.
-
Medical facilities require them, otherwise no.
WSS
-
If a business requests I do, or if the workers at check out, etc are wearing them, then I do.
At work it is no longer required, just requested if you're grouped together. Again, if anyone else in my group wears one I do as well.
Literally the most basic thing anyone could do and it blew up as some political and ideological hill to die on (no pun intended). Crazy...
If a business requests I do, or if the workers at check out, etc are wearing them, then I do.
At work it is no longer required, just requested if you're grouped together. Again, if anyone else in my group wears one I do as well.
Literally the most basic thing anyone could do and it blew up as some political and ideological hill to die on (no pun intended). Crazy...
Actually I think the vaccination mandate was a bigger thing. I don't recall any medical professionals who didn't want the vaccination refusing to wear a mask. But this was just a general question.
WSS
-
Medical facilities require them, otherwise no.
WSS
Medical facilities require them, otherwise no.
WSS
Oh good point. I go to the Cleveland Clinic regularly for some stuff and I obviously wear it there
-
Medical facilities require them, otherwise no.
WSS
Oh good point. I go to the Cleveland Clinic regularly for some stuff and I obviously wear it there
Oh good point. I go to the Cleveland Clinic regularly for some stuff and I obviously wear it there
Same here also the medical providers vary as to how strict they enforce that once in the examination room.
WSS
I do think it's pretty silly to see a bunch of teenagers wearing them as they wander through the mall but to each his own I guess.
-
Half my plane had their masks off (Frontier)
pretty funny. Almost half the terminal has the mask off also. (Tampa Bay)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login