Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Watson survey

Watson survey

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
126 Posts 35 Posters 6.8k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Everybody has an opinion. And honestly none of us know what happened for sure. Do you believe:

    A all of these women are lying or exaggerating looking for a quick buck. No conviction equals no problem.

    B some of them are lying (enough to disqualify the whole case) and jumped on the bandwagon. No conviction but still troublesome.

    C he probably went over the line but it wasn't forcible rape so boys will be boys.

    D he did it and should face the consequences.

    F something else

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    Bob806B mjp28M 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 15k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Gun to my head, I'm going "B"

      hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 12k Posts
        • 7k Reputation
        Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I’m going with “B” for the simple fact there’s going to be gold diggers along for the ride.

        Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • 7moses7 7 Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 1k Posts
          • 248 Reputation
          7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          It just doesn’t matter. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. 2 grand jury’s latter and no conviction. Let it go.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 11k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
            #5

            I really Don't Know--properly B..

            after the replay? inconclusive evidence😉

            So many including myself, were mostly letdown by his response to 'why so many massage therapists he felt he needed to employ"  

            On explaining the number of massage therapists Watson employed in the past:

             
             

            Watson: “I can’t get too far into detail because there is an ongoing investigation still, but I can say that with this now day and age, especially with my age group, social media is a big business part that goes into it. That is a factor into it, but as far as the details, I can’t get too far into it because there is an investigation going on. Hopefully, once everything is resolved, I can speak freely on it."

                 before said quote^^^ Came his reasoning for such a high starting client number of " I spent 5 years in the Houston area".... 😐  

            clearing his name in this public's eyes ?  I don't see it either way .. 

            Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
            S 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • gumby73G gumby73

              I really Don't Know--properly B..

              after the replay? inconclusive evidence😉

              So many including myself, were mostly letdown by his response to 'why so many massage therapists he felt he needed to employ"  

              On explaining the number of massage therapists Watson employed in the past:

               
               

              Watson: “I can’t get too far into detail because there is an ongoing investigation still, but I can say that with this now day and age, especially with my age group, social media is a big business part that goes into it. That is a factor into it, but as far as the details, I can’t get too far into it because there is an investigation going on. Hopefully, once everything is resolved, I can speak freely on it."

                   before said quote^^^ Came his reasoning for such a high starting client number of " I spent 5 years in the Houston area".... 😐  

              clearing his name in this public's eyes ?  I don't see it either way .. 

              SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 5k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
              #6

              @gumby73 said:

              I really Don't Know--properly B..

              after the replay? inconclusive evidence😉

              So many including myself, were mostly letdown by his response to 'why so many massage therapists he felt he needed to employ"  

              On explaining the number of massage therapists Watson employed in the past:

               
               

              Watson: “I can’t get too far into detail because there is an ongoing investigation still, but I can say that with this now day and age, especially with my age group, social media is a big business part that goes into it. That is a factor into it, but as far as the details, I can’t get too far into it because there is an investigation going on. Hopefully, once everything is resolved, I can speak freely on it."

                   before said quote^^^ Came his reasoning for such a high starting client number of " I spent 5 years in the Houston area".... 😐  

              clearing his name in this public's eyes ?  I don't see it either way .. 

              I didn’t understand this answer. Were the women hearing about his proclivity for massages and reaching out to him on social media?

              But If I liked to get massages frequently and I lived in a large city like Houston…where you have many in the profession…you have some coming and leaving the city or the profession and Watson has a demanding schedule…I don’t think a large number of therapists is an odd thing. 
               

              Maybe if you lived in Parma or Strongsville it is different. 
               

              We have a robust service industry in San Diego…there are massage therapist, barbers, chiropractic clinics, etc. galore and you have an abundance of professionals entering and leaving the field and the city.  Houston is similar 

              As far as an answer I don’t know yet.   But a grand jury (twice) failed to indict that says something in my book. 

              DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                • 28k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                A.

                "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • S SdBacker80

                  @gumby73 said:

                  I really Don't Know--properly B..

                  after the replay? inconclusive evidence😉

                  So many including myself, were mostly letdown by his response to 'why so many massage therapists he felt he needed to employ"  

                  On explaining the number of massage therapists Watson employed in the past:

                   
                   

                  Watson: “I can’t get too far into detail because there is an ongoing investigation still, but I can say that with this now day and age, especially with my age group, social media is a big business part that goes into it. That is a factor into it, but as far as the details, I can’t get too far into it because there is an investigation going on. Hopefully, once everything is resolved, I can speak freely on it."

                       before said quote^^^ Came his reasoning for such a high starting client number of " I spent 5 years in the Houston area".... 😐  

                  clearing his name in this public's eyes ?  I don't see it either way .. 

                  I didn’t understand this answer. Were the women hearing about his proclivity for massages and reaching out to him on social media?

                  But If I liked to get massages frequently and I lived in a large city like Houston…where you have many in the profession…you have some coming and leaving the city or the profession and Watson has a demanding schedule…I don’t think a large number of therapists is an odd thing. 
                   

                  Maybe if you lived in Parma or Strongsville it is different. 
                   

                  We have a robust service industry in San Diego…there are massage therapist, barbers, chiropractic clinics, etc. galore and you have an abundance of professionals entering and leaving the field and the city.  Houston is similar 

                  As far as an answer I don’t know yet.   But a grand jury (twice) failed to indict that says something in my book. 

                  DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                  • 28k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @sdbacker80 said:

                  I didn’t understand this answer. Were the women hearing about his proclivity for massages and reaching out to him on social media?

                  But If I liked to get massages frequently and I lived in a large city like Houston…where you have many in the profession…you have some coming and leaving the city or the profession and Watson has a demanding schedule…I don’t think a large number of therapists is an odd thing. 
                   

                  Maybe if you lived in Parma or Strongsville it is different. 
                   

                  Parma, Strongsville are all suburbs of Cleveland.

                  "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                    @sdbacker80 said:

                    I didn’t understand this answer. Were the women hearing about his proclivity for massages and reaching out to him on social media?

                    But If I liked to get massages frequently and I lived in a large city like Houston…where you have many in the profession…you have some coming and leaving the city or the profession and Watson has a demanding schedule…I don’t think a large number of therapists is an odd thing. 
                     

                    Maybe if you lived in Parma or Strongsville it is different. 
                     

                    Parma, Strongsville are all suburbs of Cleveland.

                    SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 5k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @diehardbrownsfan said:

                    Parma, Strongsville are all suburbs of Cleveland.

                    I’m using the burbs of Cleveland as a reference point where some of the media folks may live when they ask these types of questions 

                    Heck I could have used Cleveland too 

                    DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • S SdBacker80

                      @diehardbrownsfan said:

                      Parma, Strongsville are all suburbs of Cleveland.

                      I’m using the burbs of Cleveland as a reference point where some of the media folks may live when they ask these types of questions 

                      Heck I could have used Cleveland too 

                      DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                      • 28k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @sdbacker80 said:

                      \

                      @sdbacker80 said:

                      .https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/07/31/northeast-ohio-massage-parlors-raided-during-secret-service-sting-suspicions-prostitution/

                      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                        @sdbacker80 said:

                        \

                        @sdbacker80 said:

                        .https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/07/31/northeast-ohio-massage-parlors-raided-during-secret-service-sting-suspicions-prostitution/

                        SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 5k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
                        #11

                        @diehardbrownsfan said:

                        .https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/07/31/northeast-ohio-massage-parlors-raided-during-secret-service-sting-suspicions-prostitution/

                        This Happens in every city.  
                         

                        Im talking about the sheer number of service professionals in an area and the coming and going of those professionals.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                          • 28k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Oh.  I don't think these were 'professionals', just your typical San Diego type massage parlors.   I doubt these were the medical massage therapists.

                          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          Quote Reply
                          • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                            • 14k Posts
                            • 5k Reputation
                            nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I don't care... Win us a SB... Because AB and Jimmy think you are better... Now prove it... Otherwise...

                            Same Shit

                            Same Team!...

                            PROVE IT!

                            Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • W Westside Steve

                              Everybody has an opinion. And honestly none of us know what happened for sure. Do you believe:

                              A all of these women are lying or exaggerating looking for a quick buck. No conviction equals no problem.

                              B some of them are lying (enough to disqualify the whole case) and jumped on the bandwagon. No conviction but still troublesome.

                              C he probably went over the line but it wasn't forcible rape so boys will be boys.

                              D he did it and should face the consequences.

                              F something else

                              WSS

                              Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 5k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @westside-steve said:

                              Everybody has an opinion. And honestly none of us know what happened for sure. Do you believe:

                              A all of these women are lying or exaggerating looking for a quick buck. No conviction equals no problem.

                              B some of them are lying (enough to disqualify the whole case) and jumped on the bandwagon. No conviction but still troublesome.

                              C he probably went over the line but it wasn't forcible rape so boys will be boys.

                              D he did it and should face the consequences.

                              F something else

                              WSS

                              I'm going with "c"

                              The simple fact that there are 22 complaints, he hops around these parlors hoping to get the ultimate score. You don't need to be Einstein to see that.

                              Karlis Missed
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply
                              • runyon27 runyon27R Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                • 713 Posts
                                • 180 Reputation
                                runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I am leaning towards B with the caveat that the lawyer for women seems to me to be doing them more harm them good if they have legit grievances. I think the lawyer tried to get all these women without vetting their stories properly in order to try to get some large pay day so instead he tainted the pool of accusers with some bad apples that would be enough to have people dismiss the accusations entirely. I don't know one way or the other but my gut says he most likely did some of the stuff he was accused of.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                                  Gun to my head, I'm going "B"

                                  hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 20k Posts
                                  • 5k Reputation
                                  hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @dutch-oven said:

                                  Gun to my head, I'm going "B"

                                  I'm going with 75% "B" and 25% "C". If these women were so offended, why repeatedly going back for more? Hey, you have a young, studly, famous guy with a lot of money. He was doing stuff in massage parlors instead of having women lining up in bars ala Ben you know who.  

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 10k Posts
                                    • 8k Reputation
                                    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    F

                                    Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 20k Posts
                                      • 5k Reputation
                                      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                                      #18

                                      Zombo said:

                                      Somewhere between A and B.

                                      I've always thought, long before the Browns got involved,  that the whacko Texans brass/ownership heard whispers that he had a thing for massage girls,  and when Watson got fed up with this horribly run franchise and demanded a trade, the Texans leaked this info to this attorney, Bisbee, who is very good at convincing people that they were wronged, and that they deserve compensation.

                                      Read up on Cal McNair and Jack Easterby. They are nutjobs, and not fit to run a franchise. And the McNairs had previous connection to Bisbee.

                                      I think they are awful, incompetent people whose attempt to sabotage Watson backfired, but they are still getting a butload of draft picks because the League, and in particular the Browns, believe in Watson, who has built up a lot of good will.

                                      The Texans leadership is the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight, Bisbee is a creep lawyer, and Watson is a young man that likes his tally whacked, but never forced these women to do anything.

                                      Z

                                      Watson wasn't the only one who wanted out Z. When you have a future HOFer with impeccable character like JJ Watt head for the exit, sort of tells you the Texans organization is FUBAR.  

                                      "Multiple articles were published about the state of the Texans front office, which was (and still is) being run by a former team chaplain."

                                      "It's hard to have fond emotions when the team you knew has been systematically dismantled and replaced with an unrecognizable losing machine."

                                      https://sports.yahoo.com/jj-watt-reveals-he-left-texans-because-he-knew-how-bad-theyd-be-192551627.html

                                      nickersN Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
                                      👍
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • dusty dustyD Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 239 Posts
                                        • 48 Reputation
                                        dustyD dusty wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Given this some thought and "B" is my answer.

                                        This is the opinion of a 66 year old guy with 40 some years on this guy but a "starting NFL quarterback" who makes millions of dollars a year should be smart enough to avoid the kind of situations that can lead to this kind of accusations.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • BrownsnMopar BrownsnMoparB Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                          • 595 Posts
                                          • 143 Reputation
                                          BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          I and my wife are an AAA!!!

                                          We believe he is INNOCENT! There may have been some ADULT things that happened, but ALL were consenting ADULTS!! We as a couple are  all in on this transition/transaction! Deshaun is our QB1 moving forward/onward/AND Upwards!!! GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!! 

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate