Skip to content

Watson survey

The Browns Board
126 35 6.8k 1
  • Zombo said:

    Somewhere between A and B.

    I've always thought, long before the Browns got involved,  that the whacko Texans brass/ownership heard whispers that he had a thing for massage girls,  and when Watson got fed up with this horribly run franchise and demanded a trade, the Texans leaked this info to this attorney, Bisbee, who is very good at convincing people that they were wronged, and that they deserve compensation.

    Read up on Cal McNair and Jack Easterby. They are nutjobs, and not fit to run a franchise. And the McNairs had previous connection to Bisbee.

    I think they are awful, incompetent people whose attempt to sabotage Watson backfired, but they are still getting a butload of draft picks because the League, and in particular the Browns, believe in Watson, who has built up a lot of good will.

    The Texans leadership is the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight, Bisbee is a creep lawyer, and Watson is a young man that likes his tally whacked, but never forced these women to do anything.

    Z

    Watson wasn't the only one who wanted out Z. When you have a future HOFer with impeccable character like JJ Watt head for the exit, sort of tells you the Texans organization is FUBAR.  

    "Multiple articles were published about the state of the Texans front office, which was (and still is) being run by a former team chaplain."

    "It's hard to have fond emotions when the team you knew has been systematically dismantled and replaced with an unrecognizable losing machine."

    https://sports.yahoo.com/jj-watt-reveals-he-left-texans-because-he-knew-how-bad-theyd-be-192551627.html

    @hoorta said:

    Watson wasn't the only one who wanted out Z. When you have a future HOFer with impeccable character like JJ Watt head for the exit, sort of tells you the Texans organization is FUBAR.  

    "Multiple articles were published about the state of the Texans front office, which was (and still is) being run by a former team chaplain."

    "It's hard to have fond emotions when the team you knew has been systematically dismantled and replaced with an unrecognizable losing machine."

    https://sports.yahoo.com/jj-watt-reveals-he-left-texans-because-he-knew-how-bad-theyd-be-192551627.html

    Remember... Watson was the QB that demanded the staff replace white coaches and players with all black ones... He's a racist... Thats why I can't stand him... he's a cancer waiting to happen...

  • @hoorta said:

    Watson wasn't the only one who wanted out Z. When you have a future HOFer with impeccable character like JJ Watt head for the exit, sort of tells you the Texans organization is FUBAR.  

    "Multiple articles were published about the state of the Texans front office, which was (and still is) being run by a former team chaplain."

    "It's hard to have fond emotions when the team you knew has been systematically dismantled and replaced with an unrecognizable losing machine."

    https://sports.yahoo.com/jj-watt-reveals-he-left-texans-because-he-knew-how-bad-theyd-be-192551627.html

    Remember... Watson was the QB that demanded the staff replace white coaches and players with all black ones... He's a racist... Thats why I can't stand him... he's a cancer waiting to happen...

    @nickers said:

    Remember... Watson was the QB that demanded the staff replace white coaches and players with all black ones... He's a racist... Thats why I can't stand him... he's a cancer waiting to happen...

    I'm surprised you don't like him.

    You apparently have a lot in common with him, then. 

  • If there had never been a Marvin Zindler, then Watson only would have had to go up to LaGrange where it was quasi-legal and you didn't have to call it a massage.

  • @hoorta said:

    Watson wasn't the only one who wanted out Z. When you have a future HOFer with impeccable character like JJ Watt head for the exit, sort of tells you the Texans organization is FUBAR.  

    "Multiple articles were published about the state of the Texans front office, which was (and still is) being run by a former team chaplain."

    "It's hard to have fond emotions when the team you knew has been systematically dismantled and replaced with an unrecognizable losing machine."

    https://sports.yahoo.com/jj-watt-reveals-he-left-texans-because-he-knew-how-bad-theyd-be-192551627.html

    Remember... Watson was the QB that demanded the staff replace white coaches and players with all black ones... He's a racist... Thats why I can't stand him... he's a cancer waiting to happen...

    @nickers said:

    Remember... Watson was the QB that demanded the staff replace white coaches and players with all black ones

    Watson advocated for... Eric Bienemy as HC to replace the dumpster fire who was Bill O'Brien. 

    Watson didn't say anything about the need to fire OBrien because that was quite obvious.

    Mahomes first spoke up for Bienemy to Watson, and Watson relayed that to Texans org.. who responded by not interviewing Bienemy, choosing instead such luminaries as high school coach Josh McCown.

    Incidentally, Deshaun Watson also advocated to keep his white OC Tim Kelly.  The Texans currently employ someone named Pep Hamilton.

  • @nickers said:

    Remember... Watson was the QB that demanded the staff replace white coaches and players with all black ones

    Watson advocated for... Eric Bienemy as HC to replace the dumpster fire who was Bill O'Brien. 

    Watson didn't say anything about the need to fire OBrien because that was quite obvious.

    Mahomes first spoke up for Bienemy to Watson, and Watson relayed that to Texans org.. who responded by not interviewing Bienemy, choosing instead such luminaries as high school coach Josh McCown.

    Incidentally, Deshaun Watson also advocated to keep his white OC Tim Kelly.  The Texans currently employ someone named Pep Hamilton.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Watson advocated for... Eric Bienemy as HC to replace the dumpster fire who was Bill O'Brien. 

    Watson didn't say anything about the need to fire OBrien because that was quite obvious.

    And just to be clear about the sequence.. Mahomes first spoke up for Bienemy to Watson, and Watson relayed that to Texans org.. who responded by not interviewing Bienemy, choosing instead such luminaries as high school coach Josh McCown.

    Incidentally, Deshaun Watson also advocated to keep his white OC Tim Kelly.  The Texans currently employ someone named Pep Hamilton.

    Just to be fair.. I think Bienemy should get a shot... I think hes a great play caller...

  • Agreed totally.. I wonder if Haslam would give him enough of a raise to switch teams and fix Stefanski's only weakness..

    Of course "Calling Plays" is likely something Stefanski thinks he Should Keep Doing Because It's Fun And Stuff -- regardless of actual results.

  • Watson survey

    Tell me what he supposedly did.

  • Unquestionably A. 

    But please don't use the term conviction. That confuses people into thinking there was a high standard to meet. The correct term is indictment. The Grand Jury indictment is THE EASIEST standard to meet of ALL legal proceedings.  As someone eloquently put it, "you can indict a ham sandwich." The fact that a grand jury said their 12 strongest cases were baseless, speaks volumes.

  • The real question is why couldn't get massages in his own training room where they are free from any scrutiny? Is it because he wanted a reach around and a happy ending? How's that working out for ya. I guess you get what you pay for.

  • In reply to the thread, it's none of my business.  If Watson wins a Super Bowl title in Cleveland, all will be well. I was pissed when LeBron left but it didn't matter when he won a title in Cleveland, it was water under the bridge. Two grand jury's electing not to indict him is telling. I just hope he is worth every penny they paid for him. Because if he's not, he will never play in the NFL again with all that money being guaranteed. Meaning if the Browns cut ties after one or two years.

  • I am not a number I am a free man

  • I am not a number I am a free man

    @atom said:

    I am not a number I am a free man

    I love Iron Maiden lol

  • Zombo said:

    Somewhere between A and B.

    I've always thought, long before the Browns got involved,  that the whacko Texans brass/ownership heard whispers that he had a thing for massage girls,  and when Watson got fed up with this horribly run franchise and demanded a trade, the Texans leaked this info to this attorney, Bisbee, who is very good at convincing people that they were wronged, and that they deserve compensation.

    Read up on Cal McNair and Jack Easterby. They are nutjobs, and not fit to run a franchise. And the McNairs had previous connection to Bisbee.

    I think they are awful, incompetent people whose attempt to sabotage Watson backfired, but they are still getting a butload of draft picks because the League, and in particular the Browns, believe in Watson, who has built up a lot of good will.

    The Texans leadership is the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight, Bisbee is a creep lawyer, and Watson is a young man that likes his tally whacked, but never forced these women to do anything.

    Z

    Watson wasn't the only one who wanted out Z. When you have a future HOFer with impeccable character like JJ Watt head for the exit, sort of tells you the Texans organization is FUBAR.  

    "Multiple articles were published about the state of the Texans front office, which was (and still is) being run by a former team chaplain."

    "It's hard to have fond emotions when the team you knew has been systematically dismantled and replaced with an unrecognizable losing machine."

    https://sports.yahoo.com/jj-watt-reveals-he-left-texans-because-he-knew-how-bad-theyd-be-192551627.html

    @hoorta said:

    Watson wasn't the only one who wanted out Z. When you have a future HOFer with impeccable character like JJ Watt head for the exit, sort of tells you the Texans organization is FUBAR.  

    DeAndre Hopkins as well...

    One as yet unnamed Texan "brass" responsible for the catastrofuck was Bill O'Brian. IMO most responsible of all. Now just another pruned limb off the BB Coaching tree.

    As for the OP... what's done is done. My adding another equally uninformed opinion would add nothing. Let the courts do their thing and hope DW and the Browns do theirs.

  • @atom said:

    I am not a number I am a free man

    I love Iron Maiden lol

    @nickers said:

    I love Iron Maiden lol

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Watson advocated for... Eric Bienemy as HC to replace the dumpster fire who was Bill O'Brien. 

    Watson didn't say anything about the need to fire OBrien because that was quite obvious.

    And just to be clear about the sequence.. Mahomes first spoke up for Bienemy to Watson, and Watson relayed that to Texans org.. who responded by not interviewing Bienemy, choosing instead such luminaries as high school coach Josh McCown.

    Incidentally, Deshaun Watson also advocated to keep his white OC Tim Kelly.  The Texans currently employ someone named Pep Hamilton.

    Just to be fair.. I think Bienemy should get a shot... I think hes a great play caller...

    @nickers said:

    Just to be fair.. I think Bienemy should get a shot... I think hes a great play caller...

    Well Watson has already proved himself to be a team cancer when he wants control the coaching staff. Wait until Stefanski pisses him off and he demands he be fired.

    WSS

  • @nickers said:

    Just to be fair.. I think Bienemy should get a shot... I think hes a great play caller...

    Well Watson has already proved himself to be a team cancer when he wants control the coaching staff. Wait until Stefanski pisses him off and he demands he be fired.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well Watson has already proved himself to be a teen cancer

    WSS

    NOT A TEEN CANCER!

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well Watson has already proved himself to be a teen cancer

    WSS

    NOT A TEEN CANCER!

    @dutch-oven said:

    NOT A TEEN CANCER!

    ???

    Oops

    Smells like...

    WSS

  • @dutch-oven said:

    NOT A TEEN CANCER!

    ???

    Oops

    Smells like...

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    ???

    Oops

    Smells like...

    WSS

    That’s the spirit!

  • @nickers said:

    Just to be fair.. I think Bienemy should get a shot... I think hes a great play caller...

    Well Watson has already proved himself to be a team cancer when he wants control the coaching staff. Wait until Stefanski pisses him off and he demands he be fired.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well Watson has already proved himself to be a team cancer when he wants control the coaching staff. Wait until Stefanski pisses him off and he demands he be fired.

    WSS

    Yeah because he's not Black enough..

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well Watson has already proved himself to be a team cancer when he wants control the coaching staff. Wait until Stefanski pisses him off and he demands he be fired.

    WSS

    Yeah because he's not Black enough..

    @nickers said:

    Yeah because he's not Black enough..

    Post a link for all of us of an article saying that Watson wanted all his white coaches fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.