22 alleges are alot. It's also alot to not indict
-
All I'm saying is that many are emphasizing that number saying that many women can't be lying? 22 says alot...
But for a grand jury( that can indict a ham sandwich) to not indict Watson on not even 1 of the 22 alleges says just as much.
The grand jury could've indicted him on 1 count and sent the other 21 packing. They didnt ...
If it's also true of the abnormally close relationship of the Texans owner and the attorney ( neighbors, family members are best friends, run and endorse eachother's politics)....thats almost as concerning
-
All I'm saying is that many are emphasizing that number saying that many women can't be lying? 22 says alot...
But for a grand jury( that can indict a ham sandwich) to not indict Watson on not even 1 of the 22 alleges says just as much.
The grand jury could've indicted him on 1 count and sent the other 21 packing. They didnt ...
If it's also true of the abnormally close relationship of the Texans owner and the attorney ( neighbors, family members are best friends, run and endorse eachother's politics)....thats almost as concerning
All I'm saying is that many are emphasizing that number saying that many women can't be lying? 22 says alot...
But for a grand jury( that can indict a ham sandwich) to not indict Watson on not even 1 of the 22 alleges says just as much.
The grand jury could've indicted him on 1 count and sent the other 21 packing. They didnt ...
If it's also true of the abnormally close relationship of the Texans owner and the attorney ( neighbors, family members are best friends, run and endorse eachother's politics)....thats almost as concerning
Well there wasn't any cameras in the room(s) where these excursions took place... So no one will really know what went on... Or if anything did go on...But like my Uncle Andy says,,, Where theres smoke.. You can bet theres a fire burning somewhere... out of the 22 encounters... Maybe there was something to maybe 2 of those where some frivolous activity ensued... Who knows... I really wish the Browns had not pulled the trigger on this deal... No matter what happens from here on out... Doubt will always be cast on Watson... He comes off rather meek in my opinion... I have a hard time believing he's gonna lead us anywhere... He failed to do so with D-Hop and a top 5 defense. Then when shit didnt go his way he demanded all the coaching staff and players be replaced by blacks only... Which I thought was pretty shitty on his part.. So sue me if I don''t like this trade...
-
All I'm saying is that many are emphasizing that number saying that many women can't be lying? 22 says alot...
But for a grand jury( that can indict a ham sandwich) to not indict Watson on not even 1 of the 22 alleges says just as much.
The grand jury could've indicted him on 1 count and sent the other 21 packing. They didnt ...
If it's also true of the abnormally close relationship of the Texans owner and the attorney ( neighbors, family members are best friends, run and endorse eachother's politics)....thats almost as concerning
Well there wasn't any cameras in the room(s) where these excursions took place... So no one will really know what went on... Or if anything did go on...But like my Uncle Andy says,,, Where theres smoke.. You can bet theres a fire burning somewhere... out of the 22 encounters... Maybe there was something to maybe 2 of those where some frivolous activity ensued... Who knows... I really wish the Browns had not pulled the trigger on this deal... No matter what happens from here on out... Doubt will always be cast on Watson... He comes off rather meek in my opinion... I have a hard time believing he's gonna lead us anywhere... He failed to do so with D-Hop and a top 5 defense. Then when shit didnt go his way he demanded all the coaching staff and players be replaced by blacks only... Which I thought was pretty shitty on his part.. So sue me if I don''t like this trade...
Well there wasn't any cameras in the room(s) where these excursions took place... So no one will really know what went on... Or if anything did go on...But like my Uncle Andy says,,, Where theres smoke.. You can bet theres a fire burning somewhere... out of the 22 encounters... Maybe there was something to maybe 2 of those where some frivolous activity ensued... Who knows... I really wish the Browns had not pulled the trigger on this deal... No matter what happens from here on out... Doubt will always be cast on Watson... He comes off rather meek in my opinion... I have a hard time believing he's gonna lead us anywhere... He failed to do so with D-Hop and a top 5 defense. Then when shit didnt go his way he demanded all the coaching staff and players be replaced by blacks only... Which I thought was pretty shitty on his part.. So sue me if I don''t like this trade...
It's not about you agreeing with my take as much as your take has falsified.
I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 7 years out of law school. I'm not an Attorney.
Where's there smoke theres fire? Well if that's correct then the freedom project wouldn't get prisoners free every year? Maybe the fire is brewing between the Texans owner and the Attorney.? Out of all the attorneys...how is a very good neighbor and friend of the owner is the one representing all of the women? The FBI got involved....trust me. They didnt get involved over massages but they will get involved over a conspiracy involving a billionaire.
Your personal football opinion on Watson we just agree to disagree.
Watson didn't demand white Texans employees be replaced with black employees. That's just....comedy . He was upset at the coaching decision and the Texans being ran as the worse franchise in sports. Ask D. Hopkins and Watt.
As in always will be doubts? So there will be with the Ray Lewis murders, Ben Roethlisberger rapes and Tom Brady cheating. Ask if Ravens, Steelers and Patriot fans if they really care?
-
Well there wasn't any cameras in the room(s) where these excursions took place... So no one will really know what went on... Or if anything did go on...But like my Uncle Andy says,,, Where theres smoke.. You can bet theres a fire burning somewhere... out of the 22 encounters... Maybe there was something to maybe 2 of those where some frivolous activity ensued... Who knows... I really wish the Browns had not pulled the trigger on this deal... No matter what happens from here on out... Doubt will always be cast on Watson... He comes off rather meek in my opinion... I have a hard time believing he's gonna lead us anywhere... He failed to do so with D-Hop and a top 5 defense. Then when shit didnt go his way he demanded all the coaching staff and players be replaced by blacks only... Which I thought was pretty shitty on his part.. So sue me if I don''t like this trade...
It's not about you agreeing with my take as much as your take has falsified.
I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 7 years out of law school. I'm not an Attorney.
Where's there smoke theres fire? Well if that's correct then the freedom project wouldn't get prisoners free every year? Maybe the fire is brewing between the Texans owner and the Attorney.? Out of all the attorneys...how is a very good neighbor and friend of the owner is the one representing all of the women? The FBI got involved....trust me. They didnt get involved over massages but they will get involved over a conspiracy involving a billionaire.
Your personal football opinion on Watson we just agree to disagree.
Watson didn't demand white Texans employees be replaced with black employees. That's just....comedy . He was upset at the coaching decision and the Texans being ran as the worse franchise in sports. Ask D. Hopkins and Watt.
As in always will be doubts? So there will be with the Ray Lewis murders, Ben Roethlisberger rapes and Tom Brady cheating. Ask if Ravens, Steelers and Patriot fans if they really care?
It's not about you agreeing with my take as much as your take has falsified.
I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 7 years out of law school. I'm not an Attorney.
Where's there smoke theres fire? Well if that's correct then the freedom project wouldn't get prisoners free every year? Maybe the fire us brewing between the Texans owner and the Attorney.? Out of all the attorneys...how is a very good neighbor and friend of the owner is the one representing all of the women? The FBI got involved....trust me. They didnt get involved over massages but they will get involved over a conspiracy involving a billionaire.
Your personal football opinion on Watson we just agree to disagree.
Watson didn't demand white Texans employees be replaced with black employees. That's just....comedy . He was upset at the coaching decision and the Texans being ran as the worse franchise in sports. Ask D. Hopkins and Watt.
As in always will be doubts? So there will be with the Ray Lewis murders, Ben Roethlisberger rapes and Tom Brady cheating. Ask if Ravens, Steelers and Patriot fans if they really care?
Again... Your not an Attorney... I rest my case...
-
It's not about you agreeing with my take as much as your take has falsified.
I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 7 years out of law school. I'm not an Attorney.
Where's there smoke theres fire? Well if that's correct then the freedom project wouldn't get prisoners free every year? Maybe the fire us brewing between the Texans owner and the Attorney.? Out of all the attorneys...how is a very good neighbor and friend of the owner is the one representing all of the women? The FBI got involved....trust me. They didnt get involved over massages but they will get involved over a conspiracy involving a billionaire.
Your personal football opinion on Watson we just agree to disagree.
Watson didn't demand white Texans employees be replaced with black employees. That's just....comedy . He was upset at the coaching decision and the Texans being ran as the worse franchise in sports. Ask D. Hopkins and Watt.
As in always will be doubts? So there will be with the Ray Lewis murders, Ben Roethlisberger rapes and Tom Brady cheating. Ask if Ravens, Steelers and Patriot fans if they really care?
Again... Your not an Attorney... I rest my case...
-
It's not about you agreeing with my take as much as your take has falsified.
I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 7 years out of law school. I'm not an Attorney.
Where's there smoke theres fire? Well if that's correct then the freedom project wouldn't get prisoners free every year? Maybe the fire us brewing between the Texans owner and the Attorney.? Out of all the attorneys...how is a very good neighbor and friend of the owner is the one representing all of the women? The FBI got involved....trust me. They didnt get involved over massages but they will get involved over a conspiracy involving a billionaire.
Your personal football opinion on Watson we just agree to disagree.
Watson didn't demand white Texans employees be replaced with black employees. That's just....comedy . He was upset at the coaching decision and the Texans being ran as the worse franchise in sports. Ask D. Hopkins and Watt.
As in always will be doubts? So there will be with the Ray Lewis murders, Ben Roethlisberger rapes and Tom Brady cheating. Ask if Ravens, Steelers and Patriot fans if they really care?
Again... Your not an Attorney... I rest my case...
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
