Skip to content

I quit.....

The Browns Board
14 11 1.4k
  • You KNOW they are going to throw the ball and yet you can't stop it..I don't get it.

  • We made their 6th string RB look like a freakin stud....pathetic.

  • We can't fix everything at once, but BQ looked good and ives me some hope for the offense. Winslow had a rough 2nd half, sure - but one player

    shouldn't shoulder all the blame. Secondary should be the next area that needs overhauled.

    Chris Collinswood should not be calling a Browns game...

  • The secondary could be better, but we refuse to rush the passer. I just can't understand why our opponents convert on all 3rd & longs EVERY F'in week.

    Bye bye, Romeo.

  • I wonder what Phil the "Pill" Savage things about the secondary? Wishful thinking. What about Deanglo Hall? Bring him in for a try out. Can it hurt?

  • \ said:

    Chris Collinswood should not be calling a Browns game...

    oCollingsworth was calling the game? Wow. i'm almost glad that i was there.

  • \ said:

    I'm sure I'll feel better by next week , but right now it sucks.

    Shut-up, where we watching the game next week?

  • 11 days until we storm into Buffalo and lay another craptastic 2nd half egg.

    DWJ

  • \ said:

    11 days until we storm into Buffalo and lay another craptastic 2nd half egg.

    DWJ

    Well, the D that is.

  • \ said:

    The secondary could be better, but we refuse to rush the passer. I just can't understand why our opponents convert on all 3rd & longs EVERY F'in week.

    Bye bye, Romeo.

    AMEN, AMEN, & AMEN!!!

    Mike

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    I'm sure I'll feel better by next week , but right now it sucks.

    Shut-up, where we watching the game next week?

    Damn Stan you don't sound real happy. Maybe watch at Eddies?

  • \ said:

    We can't fix everything at once,

    I agree......but I will add it has been 44 years since we won anything...I was in HS then.

    Just how much time do your propose we need??

    Good God.

    I for one am tired of 5 year plans and being told to be patient.

    To be honest, I am at the point of slapping somebody in the back of the head 3 times to show my displeasure

    ....end of rant

  • Here, Here. I have been a Browns fan for 30 years. My children refuse to root for the Browns because they suck. I don't know what to tell them except this is going to be the year and explain to them all the positive things the Browns have done in the off-season to improve the quality of the team. They just laugh and tell me they are going root for teams that win year in and year out. I can't blame them. I am close to throwing the red flag forever, but I have all this Browns stuff all-over my basement. Maybe I can sell it on ebay. Also, the razzing I get from my co-workers during the season is wearing thin. Crap..I am going to root for the Titans until they lose just to feel like a winner. My love for this team is all but gone. God bless Paul Brown, Otto Graham, Frank Ryan, Mike Phipps, Milt Morin, Doug Dieken, Bernie Kosar, Leroy Kelly, Kevin Mack, Ernest Byner, Greg Pruitt, Dave Logan, Reggie Rucker, Marty Shottenheimer, Sam Rutigliano, Brian Sipe, Brian Brennan, Gary Danielson, Hanford Dixion, Frank Minnifield, Don Strok, Vinne Testerverde, Nick Saban, Bill Belicheck, Clay Matthews, Carl Hairston, Webster Slaughter, Don Cockcroft, and Jim Brown.