Skip to content

Great Moments in Uniform Design

The Browns Board
31 10 1.8k
  • @erie-dawg said:

    I personally think Oregon’s uniforms look good; there are worse looking ones than this.

    Notre dame with green jersey

    You like that crap that Oregon wears each week but you don't like the legendary green jerseys (that they don't wear very often) of ND?

    You're goofy...

    T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
    #22

    @mark-o said:

    You like that crap that Oregon wears each week but you don't like the legendary green jerseys (that they don't wear very often) of ND?

    You're goofy...

    He might be a domer. They haven't fared very well in recent history wearing those jerseys.

    But based on some of his other selections for bad uni's, I'd guess that's not actually the case.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I'm a Notre Dame fan as well and no the green unis haven't worked well..although they were wearing the green jerseys when they played that epic game against USC in South Bend when Reggie Bush cheated to push Leinart in for the TD so I wouldn't say that the green jerseys were as big a guarentee of failure as our brown pants are.

  • I'm a Notre Dame fan as well and no the green unis haven't worked well..although they were wearing the green jerseys when they played that epic game against USC in South Bend when Reggie Bush cheated to push Leinart in for the TD so I wouldn't say that the green jerseys were as big a guarentee of failure as our brown pants are.

    T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
    #24

    @mark-o said:

    I'm a Notre Dame fan as well and no the green unis haven't worked well..although they were wearing the green jerseys when they played that epic game against USC in South Bend when Reggie Bush cheated to push Leinart in for the TD so I wouldn't say that the green jerseys were as big a guarentee of failure as our brown pants are.

    You forgot to mention how that was one of the "big games" that Quinn lost. 😆

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Must have been the USC comment that offended ya, lol

    I was referring to the previous uniforms w/o the feathers.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Nothing offended me and I don't know about any Notre Dame jerseys that had feathers....

  • Nothing offended me and I don't know about any Notre Dame jerseys that had feathers....

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @mark-o said:

    Nothing offended me and I don't know about any Notre Dame jerseys that had feathers....

    I was referring too these ones.

    @dencyguy said:

    0855e217af8d9f0e5530e30231ac7f9a.png
  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Those are all hideous......the all white would be tolerable...but the rest are disturbingly ugly...

  • T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
    #29

    I'll say it before Satn chimes in....this is officially the GAYEST thread ever (thanks again to all of you salami-jockeys out in Oregon.)

  • T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
    #30

    Memor_05.jpg

    That's how gay this thread is.

  • I Irisheyez wrote on last edited by Irisheyez
    #31

    Maybe I am gay but the White and Grey one isn't that bad for Oregon.

    I would like to see that helmet from the side.