10 greatest soft rock albums?
-
Clickbait. There certainly are some fine ones here but it's just like a random 10.
"10 Best Soft Rock Albums Of All Time – Page 10" https://whatculture.com/music/10-best-soft-rock-albums-of-all-time?page=10
WSS
-
I think whoorta, tex and woodpecker voted for this one:

-
Clickbait. There certainly are some fine ones here but it's just like a random 10.
"10 Best Soft Rock Albums Of All Time – Page 10" https://whatculture.com/music/10-best-soft-rock-albums-of-all-time?page=10
WSS
Clickbait. There certainly are some fine ones here but it's just like a random 10.
"10 Best Soft Rock Albums Of All Time – Page 10" https://whatculture.com/music/10-best-soft-rock-albums-of-all-time?page=10
WSS
John Mayer is one of the most overrated players I've ever heard... He's actually very average in my opinion... Steely Dan The Eagles and Billy Joel were great choices.. in fact Aja is probably my favorite record of all time.. Steely Dan had a profound influence on me...
-
I have no idea what soft rock is anymore.. To me, it's Def Leppard, Nickle Broke Back, Bryan Upchuck Adams.
-
I have no idea what soft rock is anymore.. To me, it's Def Leppard, Nickle Broke Back, Bryan Upchuck Adams.
I have no idea what soft rock is anymore.. To me, it's Def Leppard, Nickle Broke Back, Bryan Upchuck Adams.
I remember Country was "Soft Rock" for awhile... Then Russell Simmons... Not to be confused with Steve... Poisoned the youth of America and became just another branch of hip hop/rap
-
I have no idea what soft rock is anymore.. To me, it's Def Leppard, Nickle Broke Back, Bryan Upchuck Adams.
I remember Country was "Soft Rock" for awhile... Then Russell Simmons... Not to be confused with Steve... Poisoned the youth of America and became just another branch of hip hop/rap
I remember Country was "Soft Rock" for awhile... Then Russell Simmons... Not to be confused with Steve... Poisoned the youth of America and became just another branch of hip hop/rap
There are just so many subjects genres of any style of music it's impossible to put your finger on soft rock.
I like a lot of country music just not the current southern rock Georgia Florida Line Confederate Railroad etc etc with that boom boom crack beat
WSS
-
I think of bread The Carpenters Air Supply at cetera Etc
-
I remember Country was "Soft Rock" for awhile... Then Russell Simmons... Not to be confused with Steve... Poisoned the youth of America and became just another branch of hip hop/rap
There are just so many subjects genres of any style of music it's impossible to put your finger on soft rock.
I like a lot of country music just not the current southern rock Georgia Florida Line Confederate Railroad etc etc with that boom boom crack beat
WSS
There are just so many subjects genres of any style of music it's impossible to put your finger on soft rock.
I like a lot of country music just not the current southern rock Georgia Florida Line Confederate Railroad etc etc with that boom boom crack beat
WSS
Yeah... it's stupid
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login