Skip to content

The Board

The Browns Board
36 17 1.9k 1
  • Job Well done on cleaning this site up.. Stan would be so proud of the new look ?  it's so awesome the doors never had to close..

    Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen !   ❤  (any funding needs? just say the word 'donate') 

    Question? Is there a option, to close the mini pop up window in some threads (split screen).. reading top posters of thread? thanks again !

  • Thanks to all who kept the Board alive... Big thumbs up!

  • I’m trying to figure out the badges thing that show on our avatars. I gather with the redesign everyone gets knocked down to newbie status, but what’s up with the shield looking badge in some people’s avatar?  What does that signify?

    We don’t need no stinkin’ badges. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’m trying to figure out the badges thing that show on our avatars. I gather with the redesign everyone gets knocked down to newbie status, but what’s up with the shield looking badge in some people’s avatar?  What does that signify?

    We don’t need no stinkin’ badges. 

    Moderators for 1 or more forums.

    WSS

  • Oh God... Newbie

    All of that posting in the political forum... Wasted!

  • Oh God... Newbie

    All of that posting in the political forum... Wasted!

    @mld-woody said:

    All of that posting in the political forum... Wasted!

    It's was wasted on the uneducable anyway, so no loss there.?

  • Political discussions on teh innternetz are not good faith discussions? I, for one, am shocked and appalled at the lack of comity.

  • Thank you to all involved in keeping this board going. While I don't post a whole lot - I am a regular reader as it is my go to place for all things Browns!

  • Political discussions on teh innternetz are not good faith discussions? I, for one, am shocked and appalled at the lack of comity.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Political discussions on teh innternetz are not good faith discussions? I, for one, am shocked and appalled at the lack of comity.

    Oh, there's no lack of comedy over there. Quite laughable most of the time in fact.?

  • Hey it looks weird but it seems like it's working. Hopefully support can redo the graphics. Cross your fingers. My IT expertise is just about 0.

    Bear with us

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Hey it looks weird but it seems like it's working. Hopefully support can redo the graphics. Cross your fingers. My IT expertise is just about 0.

    Bear with us

    WSS

    Nice improvements to where it was a few short days ago.   It seems very workable now for everything that I needed to so far.  

  • @mld-woody said:

    All of that posting in the political forum... Wasted!

    It's was wasted on the uneducable anyway, so no loss there.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    It's was wasted on the uneducable anyway, so no loss there.?

    So many ironic jokes to make. Must. Fight. Urge.

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Political discussions on teh innternetz are not good faith discussions? I, for one, am shocked and appalled at the lack of comity.

    Oh, there's no lack of comedy over there. Quite laughable most of the time in fact.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Oh, there's no lack of comedy over there. Quite laughable most of the time in fact.?

    But you seem to keep bringing it up constantly........

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Oh, there's no lack of comedy over there. Quite laughable most of the time in fact.?

    But you seem to keep bringing it up constantly........

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    But you seem to keep bringing it up constantly........

    Because it hasn't changed one iota, so it continues to be laughable. The election wasn't lost and Jan. 6 was just a frat party.?

  • Badges?  We don't need no stinking badges.  🙂

    Thanks for all of the effort(s) with the board!